Something wrong, something right

Something wrong, something right

 

"What?? "Ask kyungsoo mouthly, he confused when his eyes met jongin's.

Jongin lips slightly parted and he seems tried to tell kyungsoo something but suddenly he stopped and turns away from him again.

It’s already the fourth times he being like that to kyungsoo since they finished their lunch break.

"Just what happen to him?" Thought kyungsoo

 Jongin keep turn around to kyungsoo in every 5 minute, staring at him for a while, tried to tell something but nothing come out from his mouth and turn back again in troubled face.

"It is something wrong with him? " Speak kyungsoo mind

He is now sitting in the middle of hectic EXO music bank waiting room.

All 12 members packed with their crew in that room. Everyone passed and came passed and came. Quite crowded, this is their first music stage with their new song, everyone looks so nervous but in kyungsoo eyes jongin looked the most nervous. He keeps look troubled and peeked at kyungsoo. Jongin hair still styled in, he is the only member that not ready yet with his styling. All because his carzy braided hair. 

" for him" kyungsoo return his gaze to his iphone he tap the crops that are ready to in harvest in the farming game that he played. 

"...or maybe he just bored and want ask me to come to him?" Kyungsoo still in his deep thought searching for the answer to his dongseng weird attitude

"He already weird though..., ah" kyungsoo tried to peek a glance to jongin and again he meet jongin eyes Gluing at him and rushly moved away with his troubled face.

"There is really something wrong with him." Thought kyungsoo curling his brow.

He gets up from the sofa and walk towards him.

Jongin surprised when see kyungsoo reflection in the mirror that he is already standing beside him.

"Jongin ah is it something wrong?" Ask kyungsoo 

Jongin doesn't replied him, He just remain silent and look like he holding something.

"You keep staring at me with troubled face, that’s fine now I’m here you can tell me now."

"Are you nervous?"

"Are you sick?"

"Are you want something from me?"

Jongin not answer every kyungsoo question, a silence between them broke when suddenly the stylist shouted his glad after gave the last touch for the last braid in jongin head.

Hurriedly jongin get up and took kyungsoo away from that room

"Jongin, its almost time." Remind their manager hyung when he and kyungsoo passed him.

"5 minute hyung." Answer jongin, while kyungsoo just follow him from the back.

Their arrived in the quite deserted corner in that TV station.

Jongin hold both of kyungsoo arm he breathe quite heavily and staring at him with his black orb eyes that seem can see through everything.

"This kid is holding something." Thought kyungsoo

"Jongin its fine tells me."

Instead answer his hyung, jongin suddenly move closer to him and kissed his lips.

Kyungsoo surprised his owlish eyes are widen, but jongin tentative kiss make him fall deep into it. That’s just so teasing for him so kyungsoo just can't help to warp his arm around jongin neck kissed his dongseng back. 

They kissed each other in the deserted corner their lips moving syncly, and tried to each other. Jongin break the kiss, his face grew red a hot he moved his face away from kyungsoo and covered it with his right hand.

Kyungsoo dumbfounded, he still not understand what’s going on with jongin and he still waiting for jongin explanation.

"Egh, hyung you know err that is a chocolate stain left over in your lips and..." Said jongin nervously, he peeked at kyungsoo that wiping his mouth and his eyes still asking jongin to continue.

"Eghh, and a left over in your lips is seems so err wrong maybe? Ah Before peforming…. I mean.."

Kyungsoo titling his head,still wondering and tried to understand jongin messy words.

"Ahh!! I mean you know it will effected our image, err imagine fierce wolf will never eat chocolate right?? ..Ahh but we are werewolf not a wolf so is it not strange if werewolf eating some chocolate??  but.. ah i " Jongin embarrassed, he tried to cover his redden face again and he not dare to see his hyung that standing steady right in front of him. His signature owlish eyes still gluing at jongin

" I mean its wrong but its seems so right." Mumbling him

"What did you mean jongin?" Ask kyungsoo he moved closer to jongin

"Ah, I mean that chocolate stain its looks so right placed in your lips hyung."

"Huh?"

"Err how should i say, ahh.. that make your lips looks and taste sweeter." Jongin said, he blushed and he soembarrassed just what kind of imagination he has with kyungsoo lips before.

But apparently that also make Kyungsoo blushed

“Is he just stupidly cute…” thought kyungsoo

Now he can't hold his urge to kiss jongin again because of his dongseng cuteness overload, his arm reaching jongin neck and their face already several millimeters separately but…

"Kai shi, d.o shi!! Where are you guys? Its already time." Shouted the crew intrupting them.

Kyungsoo stopped his attempt, and pulled jongin out from the corner with him.

"Come on jongin let's continue this later.”

"Comingg!" Shouted kyungsoo to the crew

"Hyung, err maybe ehh you should eat chocolate more often." Smirked jongin.

"Stupid, that will turn me into the pig." 

"That maybe good too hyung, the pig and the wolves that will make the spin off of our comeback concept hahah."Cheered jongin stupidly.

"Jongin, don't use chocolate stain excuse again to kiss me." Said kyungsoo flat

"Hehe I found out? Aye sir but hyung that’s real…”

"Jongin, kyungsoo hurry up!!" Shouted suho, he is in the middle of the circle that made by Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Sehun.

All 10 of them ready in their position to shout out their motto.

This is the first comeback of EXO and all 12 members will peform in one stage. Kyungsoo and jongin smiled each other And then running towards them!

Time to shine!

"EXO! WE ARE ONE! AUU!!"

 

----End------

 

 

 

 

EXO!! WE ARE ONE!!!

THANK YOU FOR READING

Cotta_J