Flashback

Come back again

"HyunA? This is Jessica. I guess you know me. I was the one who held hands with my dear Woohyun yesterday. Well, you see, he wants a break up with you. Mind agreeing?" Krystal said to HyunA.

 

"Are you sure? Pass the phone to Woohyun. I want to hear it from him, not you," HyunA's eyes was filled with tears. The Woohyun that had always loved her is leaving her.

 

"HyunA, Im sorry," Woohyun said and cut the call.

 

Days went by, and it became weeks, then months. Krystal had a happy life while Woohyun didnt notice what Krystal had done to him. He just wanted a 'sweet' girlfriend like Krystal.

 

One day (14 January 2013), while Krystal said she was going to her 'friend's' house, Woohyun saw Krystal's diary.

 

'Peeking a little wont do anything right?' Woohyun thought. He started reading Krystal's diary.

 

28 October 2012

Dear Diary, 

I've caught Woohyun's heart. My 15th victim! Well, my cute method had work. I'm going for my next victim next month. Woohyun broke up with HyunA. Well, Im glad. At least most guys lovee me. 

 

17 November 2012

Dear Diary, 

Well, I love to be with Woohyun! I can buy anything and go anywhere! Everywhere i go, there are boys wooing me and Woohyun trying to get them away from me. 

 

8 December 2012

Dear Diary, 

I heard that Woohyun's ex, HyunA, had died. Im glad. Now Woohyun won't see her again! Yea, she might be prettier than me, but seems like Im the prettiest in Seoul now. HAHAH.

 

13 January 2013

Dear Diary, 

Well, Woohyun still hadn't realise im playing with him. I got my next victim now. G-Dragon. Well, Im going to his house tomorrow ;) Hah, poor Woohyun.

 

Woohyun can't believe all these 4 entries that Krystal wrote. Was she really doing all these for fun? Just then, Krystal stepped into the room and immidiately saw Woohyun reading her diary. Woohyun heard her footsteps and turned around.

 

"KRYSTAL. HOW CAN YOU?" Woohyun shouted when he saw her.

 

It was his first time shouting at Krystal. But he didnt feel any bit sorry.

 

"Why can't I?" you're so dumb not to realise that. Want a break up? No problem. There might be someone nicer out there," Krystal walked out of the room, never walking into the house again.

 

"Is HyunA really not alive anymore? HYUNA WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU HERE WITH ME?" Woohyun shouted.

 

It was then he realised that HyunA had always been the one being with him, comforting him, making him all feel happy. 

 

'What have I done?'

 

Author's note

This chapter is reallly short. But remember that this whole chapter is a flashback. :D