Final

Horror story Idea
Person A was and abused by his older brother for 3 years. Person A went online and made a blog. He knew no one would bother to read it so he would type a new diary each day. In one he mentioned about wanting to run away from his fears. Person B reads it. Person A stops writing for a few days (he runs away from home) Person B starts to worry. On the 4th day of person A's disappearance his older brother dies (supposedly poisoned). Person A returns home. His parents never even noticed he left, only his lone follower. This all took place during summer break. Person A starts school and begins carrying a notebook with him (He posts the diaries from the notebook onto his blog later each day). Person A has class with person B (without knowing). One day Person B is bored and decides to bully someone. He chooses person A. So he throughs all of person A's stuff out the window. Person A goes to retrieve it and manages to get most of his belongings. Person B passes by the place after school and sees the note book. He learns who person A really is. Person B keeps quiet but turns into person A's stalker. The story skips to winter. Person B has been stalking person A for three months now. Person B finally decides to introduce himself. Person A befriends him for 3 days. Person B goes to person A's home on the 3rd day to visit. It goes fine until person A tells person B to leave (They argued). Person B begins abusing person A and Person A lets him. The story jumps to spring (a happy season) person B ends up dead and person A never really had a Brother. He was diagnosed with a severe mental disorder and was assigned a psychotrist. Person A tells the shrink about how and why he killed person B. Person A dies from stabing himself through his eye and into his brain. He wakes up and realizes it was just a dream (only him actually dying) but person A did ruin his eye from stabbing himself. The story ends with Person A digging up person B's body and hanging him in his closet.