As Sweet As Vanilla Lollipop

As Sweet As Vanilla Lollipop

As Sweet As Vanilla Lollipop

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

Hoya never considered anything sweet. Even if it a really sweet girls, he’d only say ‘pretty’ and never say ‘sweet’.

Sweet is a word that never actually popped up in Hoya’s mind. Sungjong almost crossed that line, but never actually cross that. Sungjong is cute, but he never thought that Sungjong is sweet. For him, cute is something you want to bully tease more. Sweet… it’s more like something that you really want to keep for yourself because you don’t want to lose that sweetness.

No one understands his thought (even I can’t understand. I just type this thing randomly).

Whatever, he never cared anyway.

Until someday, he saw this video.

He was sitting in front of his laptop, searching for some cool dance move in the internet. He was watching a video about some hip hop dancer when something snapped his thought.

‘I never actually watch Dongwoo hyung and my performance,’ he thought. ‘Well, what’s wrong checking it? It’s not gonna hurt if I watch it.’ And finally, he type ‘Infinite dance battle’ on the search panel on Y*utube.

A lot of videos popped out in his laptop screen and his mouth wide agape. “Which one should I watch??” he asked confusedly while he glanced through the video one by one. He found an old video that snatched his interest so he clicked it.

The title is ‘[110821] Infinite - Inkigayo Special Dance Stage’.

He waited the video buffering and decided to grab something to eat.

A lollipop caught his interest. He grabbed it and wrapped it open. He took the lollipop into his mouth. ‘Vanilla flavored,’ he thought while he chewed.

“Hoya!” someone suddenly jumped to his back, making him almost choked with his lollipop.

“Wha—!? Dongwoo hyung!?” he immediately turned and saw his dino-looking hyung grinned from ear to ear behind him. “Don’t scare me like that!”

“Mian~ because you’re so absorbed with something on your laptop, I just have to surprise you a bit,” Dongwoo still has that wide grin over his face.

“I almost choked, you know. What if I did choke and can’t breathe? I could die in an instant,” Hoya said, secretly felt grateful that thing didn’t actually happen to him.

“Well, I can always help you take out that thing from your throat. You will not die since someone is on your side. And of course you can’t choke a lollipop! It’s way too big!” Dongwoo replied logically. His title as ‘genius or idiot’ suits him well. “What are you doing anyway?” he motioned towards Hoya’s laptop.

“This? I tried to find some dance move, but end up watching our old performance.”

“But it’s really old. I mean, 2011? It’s two years ago, I’m still a child there!”

“And now you’re not a child?”

Dongwoo pouted. “Whatever. Let’s just see it! I kinda miss it anyway,” his eyes now glued to the screen. Hoya snorted and pressed the play button.

Sulli and Jokwon were on the screen first, motioning that something was about to come out in a second. Then the screen changed, both Hoya and Dongwoo came out from a big door in the middle. They descending the stairs and walked towards the center of the stage. And then, the music started and they danced.

But all that registered in Hoya’s mind was only one: ‘I didn’t know that Dongwoo hyung descend the stairs with that adorable gesture. I really am focused with myself there.’

The dance continued on, and all he could think was, ‘since when did Dongwoo hyung become that adorable!?’

And then, there’s this adorable yet charming little smile he showed on the screen while he dance. His moves were tranquil and flawless, but still showed a lot of energy. And this smile… he never let it off from his face. And the way he bit his lips and moved his hand… it was way too adorable and precious too lose. He cursed the camera silently when the screen showed himself and not his hyung.

When the song changed (from foolin’ around to freeze), Dongwoo’s pose was just so… cannot described by word. But he just won’t forget about it for the rest of his life. Then all the members came into the stage, but still he couldn’t take his eyes from the dino-like hyung. And when he showed the ‘come here’ gesture, Hoya could feel his mouth opened slightly.

All of them started to moved in unison, but there was only Dongwoo in Hoya’s eyes. When they danced the synchronize hand-dance they always do, he never actually saw his hyung face. But now he saw it, he cursed under his breath for not seeing it since the first time they dance it.

“Did you say something?” Dongwoo asked confusedly when he let out an unintelligent groaned.

“No.” he replied, eyes and mind completely focused on the screen. Even Myungsoo concentrated-on-one-thing trademark can be overcome by his overly-focused-towards-my-Dinowoo looks. He didn’t even realize the way Woohyun screwed up the dance (and of course can overcome it through the end) when they did the pelvic move, because…

Well, he never knew someone could look that adorable yet y at the same time. When the camera showed Myungsoo, Sungyeol and himself, he finally lost it and banged his fist to the desk. Dongwoo jumped surprisedly beside him, but he didn’t care. Where the hell is his Dongwoo hyung!? He doesn’t need Myungsoo’s cute accomplished little smile, Sungyeol bit his lips ily, and his own charming smile! He only needs his adorable Dongwoo’s smile, damnit!!

But when the video came to the end, he could finally saw that adorable smile. Damn, that was the best thing ever…

“Hoya?” his hyung voice from beside him snapped him out of his thought. He turned his head to face him. “What’s wrong with you?”

His vanilla flavored lollipop suddenly didn’t taste as sweet as before. Meanwhile, Dongwoo’s thick lips look more inviting and sweeter than his lollipop. His lollipop hanging awkwardly on his mouth, almost fall out but don’t know why it didn’t fall out.

“Err… Hoya? Are you okay?” Dongwoo really feel worried now. Something was wrong with his dongsaeng, but he didn’t know what. “Do you want me to call Sunggyu hyung? Or the manager? Or the doctor? Because you look sick, and if you sick, we should—“

His words got cut off when Hoya suddenly yanked him towards himself and crashed their lips together.

As Hoya thought before, Dongwoo’s lips sure taste way better than the lollipop (that already fell from his mouth onto the floor). When they finally parted their lips, he stared at his hyung’s blushing face. No one say a word, because both of them were too embarrassed to say anything.

“Wow,” Hoya finally said when he couldn’t take the awkward silence anymore. “I never knew that you are this sweet before.”

And that was the first time Hoya thought someone is really sweet and adorable.

 

~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~)~( ‾ ▿ ‾ )~(~ ‾ ▿ ‾ )~

 

Yeay, a YaDong one-shot from me~ *throw flowers everywhere* ~( ‾ ▿ ‾ ~) I can’t help it, since Dongwoo is way too sweet and adorable for his own good~~ *squealing* I mean, who wouldn’t melt seeing his smile!! Especially in this video~ he’s way too adorable!!!! XXDD My bias is Myungsoo, but because I watched this video, Dongwoo just raised from the second rank to the first rank, tied with Myungsoo! And now I’m in a big dilemma, who should I choose between them…

can you choose between this two adorable boy men?

Well, now it’s time for me to continue my other fic. If you have time, check out my other fic as well~ ~( ` ▿ ` ~)