Dangerous

Grown

"Neomu yeppeoseo gyesok chyeoda boge dwae

You look like a star

Neoreul bol ttamyeon tteollineun simjangi"

“You’re so pretty that I keep staring at you,

You look like a star

When I look at you, my heart trembles”

 

The spring has finally arrived! Most of the visitors were having fun at the park. There was Kim Hara, sitting on the bench, reminiscing the past…

She was Nichkhun's childhood friend. When he came to Korea, Hara was really devastated but then she decided to migrate to Seoul and work there. Everything was great at first. Things slowly change when she got to know with his 2PM members.

"Ya! When will your friend arrive?" WooYoung asked Nichkhun as he was getting bored waiting in the cafe along with the other 2PM members.

"She'll arrive soon! Why are you so excited?" Nichkhun knew that all of s were excited. Especially him as he had not seen her for 5 years ever since he debuted. Despite knowing she migrated to Seoul 2 years ago, both of them could not meet as they were busy with their career.

"I miss you so much Kim Hara" Nichkhun thought to himself. Nichhkun had a crush on her ever since both of them were in high school. However, he could not tell Hara the truth as he was afraid that it will put his most valued friendship to stake.

Not long after that, Kim Hara walked into the cafe. She was wearing a baby pink floral dress and her let her smooth chestnut brown hair down. Her brown eyes were glowing when she saw Nichkhun waiting for her. Nichkhun got up from his sit, walking towards Hara, giving her a hug.

“I’m so glad to see you, Nichkhun.” Hara said with a sweet smile. Nickhun let go of her.

“Me too, Hara.” Nichkhun replied her with the sweetest smile.

“Annyeonghaseyo, 2PM imnida.” 2PM greeted Hara.

“Annyeong, Kim Hara imnida.” Hara giggled and replied them.

---------------------------------

After spending the day with Hara, Nichkhun got back to the dorm to rest. Ever since he debuted, that was the first time that he really enjoyed himself. He could still feel the butterfly lingering in his stomach when he met Hara. Hara’s smile keep appearing in front of him. Thinking about Hara make him to smile sheepishly.

“Ya! Are you day-dreaming?” Junsu snapped him.

“Ummmm…. Ani!” Nichkhun could feel his cheeks were burning from embarrassment.

In order not to tell Junsu the truth, Nichkhun grabbed his phone and went to the balcony so he could calm his mind. Nichkhun’s heart slowly reaching out to Hara, yearning for her love. Suddenly his phone vibrates, received a text. Just seeing Hara’s name on the screen made his heart to beat faster.

Hara: Annyeong! Not asleep?;)

Nichkhun: Annyeong! Not yet. :)

Hara: hmmmm… I was thinking if you’re free tomorrow, do you want to grab lunch with me?

Nichkhun: Sure! I’ll pick you up at 12! See ya ;)

Hara: See you too!

 

Nichkhun was really excited to meet Hara tomorrow. Quickly he went back in to his living room and headed to his room to sleep, letting time pass quickly so he could see Hara soon. Tossing his body on his bed hoping that he could cuddle and falling asleep with Hara one day.

---------------------------------

Hehehehehe ~ My first entry! Hope you guys like it! Shall update if requested.