Finalé

Watcha Doin?

The next day, Chanyeol woke up alone, just how he slept (btw, they are sharing rooms and Baekhyun's house has two guestrooms.) When he looked at his phone he saw a text from Jongin.

 

What's up my stupid giant hyung~ LOL We'll be going out. ALL of us,

and since we don't wanna ruin your very wonderful dream, we didn't

wake you up anymore ^^ Have a nice day ^^

From: Handsome and Intimidating Kammjjooooong

 

Chanyeol rolled his eyes at the message  and stood up in bed. He sighed deeply, how can his friends just leave him alone in 
Baekhyun's house IN CANADA?!!  He wore a much decent top -thinking that he might come across with Baekhyun's mom, then left the room.

He was to see Baekhyun in the living room, reading some magazine. "You're here?"

"Well, this is my house..where are the others?" he manage to answere calmly

"I thought you're going out with them..."Chanyeol said, while he said that he received another message, this time it's from Kyungsoo.

 

Hyuuuuuuuuuuung~ This is it!! It's your time to shine! ^^

Goodluck!!

From: D.O.ughnut ^^

 

*What's with this couple?* he sighed. He was about to go back to the room, not taking the awkwardness he and Baekhyun had when Baekhyun called him.

"Are you mad at me?" 

Chanyeol looked at his friend who had enough courage to say that then answered. "No, are you?"

There was silence. Baekhyun looked at him and opened his mouth but no words came out. He sighed then turned his stare to the floor. "I..don't wanna lie....I was....but it's only a very small amount of hatred."

"Why?"

"I don't know. Nevermind it anyway. " Baekhyun said then stood up, he smiled as if nothing happened. He walk pass Chanyeol to enter his room.

"No, I can't." Chanyeol grasped his hand and murmured, "I can't do it." Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol confusingly.

"I can't do it Baek? You know why? Because that thing has been bothering me for a year already! I can't just." Chanyeol raised his voice "You can't expect me to just forget that Baek! I can't forget  you Baek!"

"Who said you need to forget about me?" Baekhyun silently replied. He was about to say something else when the door to his parent's room was opened and there stood his dad.

"What's all this noise about? Oh! Chanyeol! You're here? I didn't see you yesterday." Baekhyun father said while rubbing his eyes

Chanyeol bowed "Goodmorning Uncle, I just freaked out when I woke up and found out the others left me already. Sorry."

---

After what happened, Chanyeol locked himself on the room again -for like the whole morning. He was lying in bed, thinking. He rolled over the left side, then the right side, then left again, then back to right. He rolled on the bad over and over again shaking his head, regretting something. He sighed deeply as sleep slowly took him, his phone suddenly rang. He answered it and a freakin scream seriously woke his sleepy soul.

"HYUNG! The hell is that! Come on! How can you make things better with Baekhyun hyung if you're just lying your dayumn there." Kai shouted through the other line 

Chanyeol just ruffled his hair as he hears his friend's arguing in the other line.

"Kai! Why did you screamed-"

"Hyung, just talk to him."

"Chanyeol! You can do this!"

He sighed again the left the room, "I'm gonna do it now."  He hang up and knocked on Baekhyun's door.

"Baek, we seriously need to talk." Baekhyun open the door slowly and went to the living room.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"We need to talk about us." Chanyeol started. 

Baekhyun blankly stared at his friend then let out a soft chuckle. "Us? What us?"

"Us. Our relationship." Chanyeol was confused but simply answered

"Yeol, stop saying that please. There wasn't even an 'US'. Besides, you have someone else already. Stop saying it Yeol, don't cheat behind your girlfriend."

"You're right." Chanyeol sighed, finally deciding to sit next to Baekhyun. "I know there wasn't really an 'U- Wait! Girlfriend?" He stood up and looked at his friend "What girlfriend?"

"Come on, don't lie anymore. I saw you, last year, weeks before I leave. You know, at school, specifically at the cafeteria." Baekhyun said

"What? Are you making this up because you have Kris already?!" Chanyeol gasped idiotically

There was a very short moment of silence before they both shouted.."What?"

"What do you mean? Girlfriend?! Baek, you know I don't have one, if I do I would tell you."

"Kris?! Really?! Kris?! Of all the people, Kris?" the two both explained at the same time

"Yes, Kris. Don't lie, I know you like him and he likes you back." Chanyeol proudly stated

"First of all, Kris already has he's own boyfriend and I'm saying the truth. What about you? You're the one who's lying, not only to me but also your girlfriend. And don't make excuses cause I saw you with her! Last year, days before I leave. She even kissed your cheek!." Baekhyun exclaimed. There was that dayumn silence again. Chanyeol slowly smirked making him confused.

"So, that's what you mean by 'the kiss', exactly the day before you left?" Baekhyun nodded and Chanyeol grinned more "And the girl you're saying is my sister." Baekhyun nodded then realized what Chanyeol said and gasped.

"Your sister?! B-but-" before Baekhyun can even process what Chanyeol said he was cutted by his friend's plump lips colliding with his.

"I love you." Chanyeol smiled that famous derpy smile of his and hugged Baekhyun.

"Wha-what?"

"Shh, just enjoy the moment, okay?" Chanyeol said and hugged Baekhyun more "Right, will you be mine?"

 

 

--

"So...you're leaving already?" Baekhyun's mom asked

"Yes, sorry aunty, although we wanted to stay more but we need to get back to Seoul soon." Suho smiled

"Well, okay. Take care always okay? Don't forget to eat and stuffs."

"Mom~ Ofcourse they wouldn't not forget that, these guys eat like some beast." Baekhyun rolled his eyes at his mom's comment

"I'm just saying in case they forget someday."

"Fine. Anyways, goodbye aunty, uncle, Kris and Tao." they waved goodbye

"Wait!" Baekhyun said and run back to his family and friends in Canada "I'll miss you guys." he said as he hugged them.

Chanyeol followed soon and waited for Baekhyun. "Chanyeol," Baekhyun's dad called

"Yes sir?" Chanyeol turned his attention to his father

"Take care of my Baekhyun, okay?" He smiled at the young man

"Yes Sir!" Chanyeol grinned back to the old man.

"Dad." Baekhyun somehow blushed and hugged his father.

"I just wanna make sure."

They laughed at what his father said -that left Mr. Byun dumbfounded-, they bid their good byes at each other.

"Yo! Bro!" Kris called out "Break his heart, and 3 more males will make sure you're dead." he joked at Chanyeol -which earned a glare from Baekhyun- and waved goodbye at the two.

It's the fourth time the gang went to Canada and this time they took Baekhyun home with them.



Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!! The ending is ASDFGHJKL!!!BEA0301.gif It's a little rush...I think and yeah...so yeah....Gawd I'm confusing, anyways, hope you liked it.

Dear Readers (silent or not)/ Subscribers, 

I love you guys! Thanks for supporting me and my story ^^

And about some comments I didn't/can't answer well sorry.

Uhmm, well that's all, I really hope you like the story, the ending, the plot, everything.

Yeah...

 

I LOVE YOU!! /throws hearts at you, people BEA0518.gif

 

Thank you guys!! I really really love you! Thanks for all your support..uhmm that's all I guess..Thanks for the subscribers, readers, commentors, just thank you EVERYONE!! 

Ahh~~ Saranghaeyo!~ (Nan neukdego, neon minyeo!!) LOL xD

Ps. All this words here, can't describe how I love you guys and how thankful I am. Let me just shower you with kisses. BEA0214.gif BEA0214.gif BEA0214.gif

 

BEA0205.gif

i think I ahould stop writing stories already...