Blooming Love

Blooming Love

" Hmmmmm........................ Where's Room 604? "  Yoona mumbled. Yuri responded " Uhhhh...... Yoona-ya, Room 604 is right in front of you. " Yoona felt dumbfounded and opened the dorm. " WHOAAAAAAA!!!!!!! " Yoona and Yuri gasped at the dorm. They both thought it was going to be tinier, but since their dorming together it was way bigger. They both rushed to see the closet space in both of their rooms. Yoona decided to go outside and tour around the dormitory. While she was walking around the hall, she heard fast footsteps and wondered what was it. "What's that noi- AHHHHH!!!!! '" screamed Yoona. Someone was running towards her and crashed into her. " Sorry." he said while rubbing his head. He helped her up and asked her who she was. " Im Yoona, Nice to meet you" she said as she noticed him holding on to his arm. Yoona was wondering if he was okay. " Hi I'm Donghae." He said smiling. " I gotta get back to my dorm. Ummm.......... BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoona said trying to rush out of the hallway. Donghae was wondering why she rushed out of their, but then remembered that he was almost late to his friend's dorm. Yoona went back to her dorm and tells Yuri everything. " How come there's no guys for me" Yuri said as she started pouting. " Just go out and tour. It might help." said Yoona. After Yuri heard that, she rushed outside the dorm and left.