Hurt

Breakable Heart
After spending the whole night inside the car they went home "next time no drinking without me." Yongguk reminded and drop himself on the couch " nae oppa." Ji Eun answered and sat on his lap "but you like it when i'm drunk right?" Ji Eun teased while wrapping her arms on his neck "shut up!" he kissed her lips and pulled away "hmm... Where should we do the second round? Here? Bedroom or bathroom?" Ji Eun teased "here's okay." Yongguk smirked and start kissing her necks. -- The next day, Ji Eun cleaning the apartment while waiting Yongguk to comes home. "ding dong." the door bell rang "Oh! He's home!" Ji Eun opened the door "Hai!" it was someone else "oh Kai!" she force a smile " I miss you." Kai smiled "I think you should go before Yongguk comes home." Ji Eun said and tries to close the door but Kai stopped her "c'mon babe. He won't know." Kai start touching her arm "get your ing hands off my girl!" Yongguk punch Kai on the face, Ji Eun startled "Get your inside the house!" Yongguk shouted, Ji Eun nodded and walk inside the house. A few minutes later, Ji Eun heard the door slammed, she stood up "You !" he slapped her face, Ji Eun startled "So this what you do when i'm not around? This what you do?" he grabbed her wrist "We didn't do anything." Ji Eun explained, he slapped her again "I saw everyting but still you want to lie?" he asked and slapped her again, her tears start to fall "Don't waste your tears! I'm not buying it!" he pushed her down to the floor "if i see you with him again I'll do worst than this!" he warned and walk inside the bedroom. Ji Eun cried and took out her phone "Oppa, where are you?" she asked, it was Lee Seung Gi, her brother "At home, are crying?" Seung Gi asked after hearing Ji Eun sobbed "Oppa, please come here. I can't take it anymore." she cried "I'll be there in a few minutes. Just wait." Seung Gi said. --Ji Eun sit at the couch waiting for Seung Gi to arrive "ding dong." the door bell rang, she ran towards the door and opened it "Oppa!" she hugged Seung Gi "It's okay, oppa is here." Seung Gi calmed her down and pull away, he saw her cheeks full of bruised "He did this to you?" Seung Gi asked, she nodded "That bastard!" he pushed her aside and walk inside the house "oppa!" she called but he ignored "Bang Yongguk! Get out you bastard!" Seung Gi called and Yongguk came out "Oh Hyung." he greeted, Seung Gi gave him a punch "You bastard! Don't you dare come near my sister!" he warned and walks out the door. He grabbed Ji Eun hands "I don't ever want to see you near that bastard!" he said.