Breakfast in Bed

Breakfast in Bed (ONESHOT)

Sun is shining bright as ever. The sky was blue; it was a beautiful day until…

“Aaaaaaa-chooooo!~” Myungsoo sniffed as he checked his temperature. “Hmph, 40 degrees.”

After minutes of whining, he shifted to get his phone from the nightstand. He flipped it open and started texting.

Sungyeol woke up earlier than Myungsoo. He just finished eating breakfast and was about to go back to his room. He felt his phone vibrate from his pocket.

To: Sunyeol

From: Mungsoo <3

I am gonna die here. Make me breakfast.

Sungyeol snorted at the text. Die? What’s with him? It’s 8:00 in the morning. How could he make me go to this house at such an early time? He replied,

To: Myungsoo<3

From: Sunggyeol

Okay. I’ll be there.

Myungsoo read Sungyeol’s text. He smiled and proceeded to the bathroom to cool himself up.

After about an hour, someone knocked on the door. Myungsoo went down and opened the door, revealing an annoyed Sungyeol.

“Why did you come so late? I am gonna die from hunger.”He moved to give Sungyeol some room to go inside. Sunggyeol went straight to the kitchen without saying anything. Myungsoo followed after.

Sungyeol started to gather ingredients from the refrigerator.

After 15 minutes Myungsoo was welcomed by delicious food in front of him. “I am done cooking for you. I can go now right?” Sungyeol dried his hands. He started walking towards the front door.

Myungsoo stood up from his chair and followed Sungyeol. He managed to grab Sungyeol’s hand. “Don’t leave me.”

Sungyeol felt the heat from Myungsoo’s hand. He placed his hand on Myungsoo’s forehead.

“Omg! Myungsoo! You’’re on fire!” Myungsoo suddenly leaned on Sungyeol’s shoulder, transferring all his weight to Sungyeol.

“I am sick you moron” Myungsoo managed to whisper on Sungyeol’s ear and suddenly fainted after.

“Myungsoo? Wake up! Myungsoo!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo woke up on his bed. He saw Sungyeol from the door holding a tray with his food he left this morning.

“Oh you’re awake now? “ he said as he made himself walk over to Myungsoo’s bed.

“What happened?” Myungsoo held his head feeling a sting from it earlier. Sungyeol put down the tray in front of Myungsoo for him to eat.

“You fainted.” Sungyeol reached out his hand to Myungsoo’s forehead. He is still burning up. He smacked Myungsoo on the head, looking angry as ever. “Why didn’t you tell me that you were having a fever?!”

“Ow! What was that for?” Myungsoo said as he caressed the now forming bump on his head.

“Hmph.”

Myungsoo sighed and started eating the food in front of him. “This isn’t half bad.” He told Sungyeol with a smirk on face.

“Even with a fever you never forget to insult me.” Sungyeol stood up and walks towards the door.

Myungsoo held on Sungyeol’s hand. “Where are you going?”

“I am going to get a towel to put on your head and some medicine for you.”

“Okay.”

Sungyeol got back with a small bowl with cold water and a small towel enough to cover Myungsoo’s forehead. He sat on the edge of the bed and put the wet towel on the Myungsoo’s forehead. Myungsoo then drank his medicine after.

Sungyeol stood up and went towards the door. He felt something pulling his shirt. “Don’t leave me. *cough* Please.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Myungsoo woke up seeing Sungyeol on the chair beside his bed. He feels a lot better now, he put away the towel on his forehead and noticed that Sungyeol woke up.

“Are you okay now?” He said as he rubbed his eyes with hand.

“Actually yeah.” Myungsoo stood up.

Sungyeol felt his work now is done, so he stood up feeling unappreciated. He felt Myungsoo’s arms wrap around his waist. “Where do you’re going?”

“I didn’t even received a thank you from you after I took care of you for the whole day.”

Myungsoo laughed and turned Sungyeol to face him. “Thank you? Here’s my thank you.”

Myungsoo closed his eyes and slowly leaned forward to give a kiss to Sungyeol. He was shocked at first and reacted to the kiss. After a minute of kissing, he suddenly remembered that Myungsoo was sick.

“Oh God. This is bad.” He pushed Myungsoo, making him fall to the bed. “We don’t even know if you are really cured!”

Myungsoo smirked as he watched Sungyeol went to the bathroom and started to gargle water from the sink.

~Next day~

“I never thought that getting fever was that fast.” Sunggyu said as he checked the thermometer. “Well it looks like your sick Sungyeol. Look, its 40 degrees!” Sunggyu showed the thermometer for Sungyeol to see.

Sungyeol whined and shouted, “I HATE YOU KIM MYUNGSOO!!!”