BTOB: 3AM

BTOB: 3AM

The whole group of BTOB is now staying in a nice hotel in Thailand for the promotion of their new song, "Second Confession". And this is what happened at 3 in the morning, in the rooms where the BTOB members are staying.

 

 

***

 

Peniel and Sungjae - Penjae:

 

 

 

"Jaejae-ah~ Wake up~"

 

"Hmmmmm...?", a lazy reply was sent back to Peniel, who is lying on the bed next to a certain sleepy maknae, with his face hovering above the other's.

 

"Baby wake up", Peniel chuckles at the whining Sungjae underneath him, trying to stay as far as possible from him in order to get some more sleep. "It's already 3AM. We have to get our make-up done and prepare the outfit for this evening performance, remember?"

 

But an answer was never given back since the younger was too tired and decided to hide his head under the fluffy pillow of his, wanting to get some more rest. But of course, the protest didn't make Peniel go away, in stead, he scoots closer to his giant-baby-liked boyfriend, planting a soft peck on Sungjae's puffy cheek.

 

"Wake up sweetheart, or the members will leave us behind"

 

"I still have you then. You will be left behind with me if they do so", Sungjae groans underneath his pillow. Although because of the pillow blocking his face, the painful groan comes out as an incoherent mumble, but Peniel could still understand what his lover said.

 

He chuckles some more, then reaches his hand for the pillow and pulls it away, reveals a sleepy morning face of the younger boy that Peniel has grown so fond of. Cheeks puffing out, painted with a light hue of pink. Lips slightly parted to help the younger breathe. Half-lidded eyes that show a hint of tiredness and lack of sleep, making Peniel's heart feeling stinging pain.

 

He gently leans down, making his face hovering nearer to the younger's. One of his arms snakes under Sungjae's head, plays the role as a pillow for him. Then his other arm wraps itself around the younger's torso, just tightly enough to keep Sungjae warm and comfortable without choking him. Peniel lowers his face and softly plants butterfly kisses on Sungjae's face.

 

Well, nearly everywhere on it, except for the lips.

 

"Why does my Jaejae look so tired? Didn't you get enough sleep last night?"

 

Sungjae's face scrunches up. His eyes still remain closed, his body fully relaxes into the older's embrace and enjoys those caring, gentle pecks from the other.

 

"Like you're the one to say! Last night who kept nagging me to come to the swimming pool with him and swim in the ridiculously cold weather until midnight?! You're lucky that I didn't die swimming in that icy cold water!"

 

Peniel chuckles at his whinning boyfriend. "But you gotta admit, kissing in the swimming pool at night when no one is around was pretty romantic right?"

 

"Oh shut up~", Sungjae blushes crimson, shyly punching the older's chest. "So are we getting up or what?"

 

Peniel grins at the cute scene in front of him. A blushing Sungjae secured in his arms, cutely hitting him with absolute no force, and keeping unconciously snuggle closer into him in order to find the source of warmth. To Peniel, now the maknae of BTOB resembles so much of the cutest kitten he has seen on Earth. Yeah, a kitten that smacks its head into watermelons and hugs a banana plushie to sleep.

 

Peniel decides that he could definitely live a life like this the rest of his life.

 

"Come, let's brush our teeth together", Peniel slowly stands up, reaching his hands to the younger. As soon as Sungjae holds them, American boy firmly pulls him up and drags themselves to the bathroom.

 

"Oh wait, I forgot something", Peniel stops before they could reach the bathroom. Sungjae turns around, his head to the side, as to ask 'What's wrong?'. And before he could gets an answer, his face was cupped by the familiar warm hands and Peniel was looking into his eyes lovingly that immediately make him melted into a puddle of watermelon ice-cream.

 

Yeah, watermelon he says.

 

Peniel smiles. "This". Then he leans his face closer to Sungjae's and place a loving kiss onto his pinkish lips. The younger menatlly yelps in shock, but quickly adjusts and relaxes into the gentle kiss.

 

After seconds, Peniel pulls away and grins charmingly. "There's your morning kiss, baby. I love you"

 

 

***

 

Eunkwang and Minhyuk - Minkwang:

 

 

 

"Hey honey, it's time to wake up"

 

Minhyuk softly whispers into his boyfriend's ear, making the other squirm a bit due to the tickle. Eunkwang slowly opens his eyes, just to catch the sight of a smiling squirrel boy hovering above him.

 

He glances at the clock on the nightstand. 3AM.

 

Why the do I have to wake up at this early hour?

Oh. The make-up appointment thingy...

Gotta go wake up the boys. God, I bet Peniel and Sungjae is pouring rainbow and unicorns on each other again.

Then makover, outfit preparation, "Second Confession" performance. Then take the boys out for dinner.

Oh and hide all the ketchup away from Hyunsik's reach. Seriously, that orangey-saucey stuff will be the dead of him someday.

...Nope I take that back. Ilhoon will be the dead of Hyunsik someday.

 

Eunkwang groans inwardly as the busy schedule of the day rushes into his mind and his face is forced into a half frown, making Minhyuk tilts his head and giggles cutely. "Seriously, how could he manage to be so cute at 3 in the morning???", Eunkwang mentally groans again.

 

"Baby, are you always that beautiful?", Eunkwang says and smiles, just to be greeted with a blushing Minhyuk. "I'm serious, honey. You always seem to shine whenever you go and whatever you do"

 

"That was pretty cheesy, you know?", Minhyuk giggles as Eunkwang pulls him into a tight embrace.

 

"But my cheesiness is only for you to hear, darling"

 

Minhyuk blushes tremendously and that just makes Eunkwang leans in and gives the younger pecks on the cheeks.

 

But he suddenly stops midway and his face wrinkles. "Oh God, I forgot! How is your back? Does it hurt?", Eunkwang exclaims while his hand making its way to Minhyuk's back and rubbing it lightly. "I'm sorry baby. I should have been more gentle last night".

 

The younger blushes as the memory of their previous night floods into his mind. The night that they spent it all in making love and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. Despite the fact that BTOB is going to have a performance the next day, and there will be a lot of dancing and he couldn't afford to get himself hurt, Minhyuk just can't resist Eunkwang's sweetness when it comes to . Oh and his amazing toned well-built body that is only for Minhyuk to see. And his ruffled, messy hair when Minhyuk run his fingers through it, is just y as hell. And his skillful tongue that drags itself around Minhyuk's torso and nips on his ears, making him moan in greatest pleasu-

 

Shut the up, hormones.

 

"Oh look who's getting excited down there~", Eunkwang chuckles as Minhyuk hides his face in embarrassment, harshly slapping the older's arm. "There there, let me help you". He slyly places a hand on Minhyuk's thigh, ghosting dangerously close to one specific region that is gradually building up a tent.

 

"Uhm...~", the younger moans softly as the touch from his lover is burning into his skin and yet, he is desperate for more.

 

"Let's me take you to the bathroom. I promise I'll take good care of you then". And as soon as Eunkwang finishes his sentence, Minhyuk has already found himself secured tightly in the older's muscular arms and being carried bridal style out of their comfortable bed.

 

"Wait!", Minhyuk yells out, making the older stops midway to the bathroom. "But it's already 3 o'clock, honey...We have make-up and outfit preparation to do..."

 

Eunkwang smiles tenderly at the younger boy who is lying shyly in his arms. "Don't worry baby. I'll be as quick as possible". Then he leans closer to Minhyuk's ear. "But my darling Hyukie, if you keep being so cute and pretty like that, I'm afraid that it might be taking a little bit longer"

 

And before the other boy could pay any protest, Eunkwang has already made his way to their bathroom, quickly closed the door behind him. Just seconds later, soft could be heard seeping through the walls, and definitely no one needs to be told to know what the couple is doing.

 

Yup, and just as Eunkwang expected, there little session in the bathroom takes a little longer than it should.

 

Yeah, just a little.

 

 

***

 

Hyunsik and Ilhoon - Ilsik/Hyunhoon:

 

 

 

"!!! It hurts like hell!!!", a strong hiss could be heard through Hyunsik and Ilhoon's shared room. "How could I dance with my back being injured like this?!!!"

 

"Baby...I'm so sorry", Hyunsik gently pulls his boyfriend into a deep embrace. "Does it hurt a lot?"

 

"You try to bottom for one day and you will know!", Ilhoon hisses again, and one of his hands was still trying to reach for his backside. But Hyunsik has soon reached his own hand there and tenderly rubs the younger's back.

 

"Sorry baby", Hyunsik lets out a soft sigh, almost too soft to be heard,  then hugs his boyfriend even tighter while his other hand gently rubbing comforting circles on Ilhoon's back. "It's all my fault. I swear I'll be more gentle next time". Then he presses a loving kiss on the younger's lips.

 

Ilhoon is just shocked. It's not like they haven't kissed before - oh come on, they literally share litres of saliva with each other everyday, but this time, it seems like the older boy has put something else into their kiss. Something called extra loving and caring. And it definitely has melted Ilhoon in a puddle of rainbows just in seconds.

 

He slowly responds to the tender kiss, feeling Hyunsik soft lips pressed against his own, both of his hands snake behind his back, rubbing it carefully. Ilhoon's arms automatically make their way to the nape of the other's neck, pulling his boyfriend's closer and deeper into their kiss.

 

Their make-out session lasted for God-knows-how-long and didn't stop until both feel like they are passing out due to the lack of air. Hyunsik pulls away from the kiss, but immediately cups Ilhoon's cheeks and presses their forehead against each other. "You feel better now?"

 

"Better my ! Thanks to you, now not only that my backside hurts like , but my respiratory organ couldn't work properly too", Ilhoon tried to hiss, but because of the lack of air, it came out as a half-panting-half-choking sound. Which makes the older boy chuckles in amusement. "Haha. Really funny. Laugh all you want, you ketchup-obsessed-person. And if I couldn't dance or sing or rap properly today, I'll tell manager-hyung that it's you who injured my back and you'll have to take responsible!"

 

Hyunsik chuckles again, a tad louder this time. How could he fell so deep for his boyfriend, who is very childish and diva-liked yet so adorable and cute that makes him to pinch his cheeks so bad? That is a question that the eye-smiled boy has been questioning himself for a long time, but never has the intention to search for the answer. Love is love. Unexpected and you just can't control the one you'll be falling in love with.

 

But he is sure of one thing: Ilhoon will always be that person who Hyunsik just can't keep his eyes off.

 

"Don't worry, my Hoonie. I'll use the rest of my life taking responsible for you", Hyunsik leans closer to the said boy who is now blushing like a tomato upon hearing those confessions from the one he loves. "I love you so much"

 

Minutes passed without any saying from the couple, who are hugging each other tightly on their shared bed. With Hyunsik being too nervous and embarassed to voice out anything after his most sincere confession, and Ilhoon still having his mind lost somewhere in the middle of his lover's sweetest words ever.

 

He could feel his heart races faster by seconds, and his head is just overwhelmed with Hyunsik's confession. Hyunsik, to Ilhoon, is the most perfect guy anybody could have, and he is incredibly happy that Hyunsik choose him to be the one he want to be with. But the younger just didn't know how to keep the eye-smiled boy to stay by his side. Being all cheesy and saying 'I love you' all the time is definitely not an Ilhoon-thing (more like a Penjae-thing) and being a caring, loving boyfriend is just impossible to the younger boy.

 

So he came up with something else: being all childish and diva-liked. If he is childish and pretends that he is not capable of taking care of himself, then Hyunsik won't leave him. He will take care of Ilhoon and give the said boy his daily dose of loving, as a nice boy as Hyunsik is.

 

So that's why Ilhoon is always acting like a child whenever it comes to Hyunsik and love. That is his way of keeping the older with him, as odd as it might sound.

 

As he snaps himself out of his own daydream, Ilhoon half-heartedly slap Hyunsik's back. "Why are you so cheesy so sudden?! You gave me goosebumps and it's not good for my skin!!!"

 

Hyunsik chuckles. "Sorry love. And let's see. It's 3 in the morning already and you need to take a shower". Hyunsik smiles as Ilhoon groans in annoyance. "Don't worry, let me do all the work and you just need to lay back and relax"

 

Ilhoon nods his head lazily. "You better take good care of me. My hair is very sensitive"

 

"Anything for you, love". Then Hyunsik firmly carries Ilhoon bridal style and makes his way to the bathroom.

 

Once again, the older boy has failed in making Ilhoon to say 'I love you' back. But he was never disappointed, because ever single time after his confession, he would hug his boyfriend closely and feel the rapper's heart pacing up every seconds. Which means Ilhoon do have feeling for him back, but is just too shy to admit.

 

But Hyunsik has no intention to rush his boyfriend into saying those magical three words. He knows Ilhoon need to take time to get used to this kind of love, and he is more than happy to let the younger knows that he would wait for Ilhoon by pouring his love into his everyday action towards him.

 

And he believes that some day soon, he will get the most sincere 'I love you' back from the younger boy.

 

 

 

***

 

Changsub's single room:

 

Why can't Changsub be found anywhere in his room?

 

***

 

"God these pancakes are awesome!!! How could the guys miss this?!!", Changsub yells to himself inwardly as he munches on the fresh home-made pancakes in the hotel's restaurant. "I wonder what are they doing...Eunkwang-hyung is very responsible and no way he is going to oversleep. And Peniel, that kid works perfectly like an alarm clock, how could he not be here when it's already 3? And Hyunsikkie is just too uptight too overslee- ooohhhh! Screw them!!! Bacon and egg!!!"

Uhm...okay...what the hell did I just write?

I'm sorry guys, this is just weird T^T I wrote this in a hurry

and I was really busy with my exams but

I just want to write this so bad

, so the ending is kinda rushed and -y T______T

I'm so sorry~ I'll try harder next time ~><~

Please leave your comment ^^ Thank you so much <333333