Leader Jung is caught stalking?

This Leader is obsessed with You

"Jinyoung hyung?" Baro called the leader who is about to exit the dorm door.

"What?" Jinyoung replied as he hides his camera behind his back.

Baro approached him,"Hyung,don't forget to buy me bubble tea,okay?

Jinyoung sighed and nod his head before he exits the dorm.

"Me too,hyung!" SanDeul shouted.

Baro smiled widely and continued to play games with SanDeul.

Jinyoung was walking to Mangwondong Street with his camera on his hand.He couldn't stop smiling.Today,the girl he loves so much doesn't have any schedule so he could stalk her 24 hours.

He didn't need to worry anything since the member already know who he stalked.

Jinyoung suddenly stopped when he saw Naeun and Chorong entered their apartment while giggling.

He secretly smiled and dream about him and Naeun tickling,playing around and giggling.

He stayed at the same spot for 2 minutes before walking to his girl apartment.

As he was about to enter the apartment,his phone rang.It was the maknae calling.

"Yoboseyo?" Jinyoung said.

"Oh,you answer hyung,I thought you are going to ignore me and focus to your girl," The maknae chuckled.

"Why do you call me,Gongchan?" Jinyoung rolled his eyes annoyed by the maknae.

"I'm just kidding,I heard you are going to buy Baro a bubble tea,right?" Gongchan asked.

"Hmm," Jinyoung replied.

"Buy me one too,hyung!!" Gongchan suddenly raised his voice causing the hyung to drop his phone.

"Aish this kid!" Jinyoung cursed the maknae and bent down to grab his phone.

As he was going to stand up,

"Oh,Jinyoung ssi?" The voice startled him.

That voice,that voice whom he like to hear.He looked up and found his girl raised her right eyebrow looking at him.

He quickly stands up and rubbed the back of his head.

"Annyeong haseyo,Jinyoung ssi," Naeun bowed 90 degrees at him.

He looked at her.He can't believe it,his girl,the girl he loves forever is speaking to him face to face for the first time.Is today his lucky day?

"Umm...Jinyoung ssi?" Naeun waved her hand in front of his.

Jinyoung went back to reality and smiled widely,"Nae,annyeong haseyo Naeun ssi!"

"What are you doing here?Oh your'e bringing a camera," Naeun smiled when she saw a camera.

Jinyoung stared at her and remembered when he stalked her taking a lot of selcas but she never posted cause she's shy.

"Jinyoung ssi,are you okay?" Naeun asked worried.

"Oh yeah,I'm fine~," Jinyoung replied while nodding.

"I was taking a lot of photos on this street and I was tired so I rested here,is it wrong?" Jinyoung smiled widely causing his both eyes closed.

Naeun giggled at his eyes,"Jinyoung ssi,I can't see your eyes,"

Jinyoung blushed,his cheeks turned to red.

"Yahh,hyung I'm still on the phone!!" Gongchan whined.

Jinyoung widened his eyes and looked at the phone.

"Ahh,hyung I heard you are talking to Naeun ssi,did she caught you stalking?" The maknae asked curiously.

Jinyoung small eyes turned to big eyes.He looked over at Naeun and

..........

To Be Continued............

 


CubeLoverNaeunNotes:

Credit: Thanks to We Are Exotic Graphic Poster Shop for the Chapter Poster

A short chapter right?I know it....

Sorry for my wrong grammar and spelling*bow 90 degrees*

Do Subscribe Comment