Wolf and the beauty

Wolf and The Beauty

I feel the sensation; I feel it at once

I'll take you in one mouthful like cheese

I take in [your scent] scrunitize [your] colour

I'll eat you up with more refine than [drinking] wine

ah, but the strength in my toenails weakens, so my appetite is gone

 

Maybe I'm sick, am I ill?

Yeah,I'm in trouble

Get a grip. How'd you get your heart stolen by a human?

It's only a one-bite meal.

 

Hey, bite tight then shake,shake til' you lost your mind

Hey do it in a style you've never tried

Before the big full moon comes out, do away with it

 

That's right, wolf .I'm a wolf  Auuuwww~~

Ah, I love you

I'm a wolf and you're a beauty

 

I've fallen for this irresistible,powerful feeling that I've let go of myself

I like simplicity,

The hidden thing within me has opened its eyes now

 

Eeyaah~ look at that girl fall into terror

Can't,can't understand the situation before her eyes

'That dirty wolf guy will end up eating me'

But that's not it. I've fallen in love with you.

I'm already a pro. A goddess like you

The one who's stolen my entire heart

I'm only a healthy sacrifice

I'm already a fool. A goddess like you.

The owner who's to pull out all of my teeth

I'm only a faithful slave

 

I can't get enough of you. I'm in trouble

 

That yellow moon teases me, that I can't have you

'But you're only a rough beast'

If you're going to say that I kind of thing, get lost.

If you need me, change me

 

That's right wolf. I'm a wolf .Auwww~

Ah, I love you

I'm a wolf and you're a beauty

 

EXO - Wolf

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun

"You're going to the human world?" Suho asked me. I just nodded and zoomed to the human world. 

 I'm a wolf. Human tends to get scared of us. They usually pee in their own trousers when they see one of us. That's why I don't like to eat humans like the other wolves would do.

The human world is one of the best place that I would want to spend my time in. They have movies, shopping malls, and eating places called restaurants. And of course there won't be things like human onion soup in their menu.

Humans are not supposed to see us. How I get in the human world? I change my form to a human.

And I was recognized as Oh Sehun in the human world. I was told by the humans that I am a lady killer. I thought they knew I was a wolf, but seeing them not scared of me, I just get on with the situation.

At the mall, Kai said to me "They are awesome that they can make places like this, but pity them they had to pee when they see us,"

"That's because we eat them," I think I would be the same if I were a human.

"Then are you blaming our nature?" he stared at me. Nature, my foot. Like we can't eat other things than human.

"I'm not blaming anything, I just stated the truth," Kai seemed to be mad at my answer. He was just about to scratch me with his wolf toenails until Suho hyung broke off the argument. "Stop, Kai. You're too much,"

Kai then disappeared. Wouldn't bother to know where he went to.

I walked closer to Luhan hyung, who doesn't look like he eats humans at all, with his innocent looks. "Hyung, what do you like about eating humans? Don't they smells? My nose often sick of the smell. It's too strong,"

"Don't know. We, wolves just eat anything. Don't you think so?" Hyung joked. But it's true though.

I don't remember how, but I suddenly bumped into a human girl. "Oops,sorry," I quickly helped with her things. "Thanks," she thanked and our eyes met.

I felt like an electrifying shock runs in my body. Her gaze was just unexplainable, like there was some kind of magic that I couldn't stop staring into her eyes. Beautiful. The word played in my mind.

I was completely stunned, until Baekhyun hyung snapped out my thoughts. "Yah, why are you still standing there? Let's go," Oh, the girl had already gone.

*****

Back in my world, I couldn't stop thinking about the girl I met earlier. What is this feeling? I didn't know. It feels like my heart is beating amazingly faster than normal when I think about her.

I couldn't take it anymore. So I asked Xiumin hyung, who really knew well about these things.

"Uh, hyung, when a guy thinks about a girl, and his heart rate beats faster, has a feel to meet her again, feeling anxious to know more about her, what does it mean?"

"That's what humans call it, fall in love. Love is a feeling that naturally comes. It can't be force,"

Love? I, Sehun, a wolf, falls in love with a human? This can't be true.

Before I left, hyung asked me "Sehun, you don't fall in love with a human, right?"

To say the truth, I don't really know either. "Aish, no. Of course not. You know how I feel about love," I tried to fake a laugh. Surprisingly, hyung fell for it. Maybe luck was on me that day.

*****

I met her again. I was just strolling along the neighbourhood in the human world, and bumped into her again when she was riding her bicycle. Coincidence much.

"Ah! Are you okay?" I quickly bent down to help her. "Oh, um I'm fine," she said. She then stood up and looked at me. "Ah you!" She seemed quite surprised. I smirked.

"Um, hi. I'm Oh Sehun. Sorry for causing you trouble twice,"

She smiled. Wow, she must be good at making someone nervous,huh?

"Um..I'm Choi Jisoo. Uh no, it's my fault too, for not being focus,"

She looked at her watch, and turned to me. "Oh, I must get going!" Before going, she said "Well, um, it's nice to meet you, Sehun-ssi,"

"Can we meet again?" I shouted.

With her tinkling laugh, she said "We'll see," She then rode her bicycle, and slowly disappeared from my view.

I'm in trouble now, because Xiumin hyung was right.

*****

Jisoo

Sehun.

I never knew I would meet him again this morning. I was just looking for a book in a public library, until a male's voice called me. "Jisoo?"

I was shocked by the sudden call, because usually guys don't talk to me. I never bother to know why. 

I turned and a handsome face popped out next to me. "Sehun?"

"Hey, we meet again," he smiled. 

"Um hi," I awkwardly greeted him. Ugh, stupid me. He chuckled.

I could see some girls from my school looked at us. They were interested in Sehun, I could see that. Well, with that kind of facial features, it is so not weird being admired.

"Care for some drinks?" he offered. I simply nodded. I couldn't believe I actually did.

We talked. Sehun is talkable, he's got humour and, it is really nice talking with me. I never feel comfortable talking with guys other than appa but Sehun managed to remove those feelings.

Did I like him? I don't know. But I consider him as a friend. A very special one.

*****

It's been a week since I knew him. One day, when we were chit-chatting, like always, he suddenly confessed.

"Jisoo-yah, I think I...I like you,"

I still remember how shocked I was at the sudden confession.

Back at home, I locked myself in my bedroom.

First time in my whole life, a guy confessed to me! We just met for a week though. Should I or should I not believe it? What if he was lying?

Argh. I don't know. My mind is blank. What should I do?

*****

Sehun

Finally, I confessed. Is it really a right thing to do? What if she knows that I am not a human?

She will run away, for sure. I'm scared. I'm scared that she will.

*****

I forgot to change my form when I was going to the human world the other day. I quitely changed under a tree, which I thought was perfectly hidden.

But my luck is in it's worst back then.

"Se...hun?" a voice called.

I turned my back, and saw Jisoo's shocked expression. I could tell she was terrified.

And just then, I knew it was all over. Wolves should never fall in love with humans.

*****

Jisoo

What was that I saw earlier? Sehun is..Sehun is not a human. That's the craziest thing I've ever heard. He was a wolf, if I was not mistaken.

Sehun. My life was never this insane until I met him.

He said he liked me. I didn't know what to think.

As I remembered, I asked my mother. "Omma, should a guy confess to a girl he likes her, and she likes him back, and after that the girl firgured out that the guy is not...a human. Should the girl continue love him?"

Omma looked a bit confused, but then she answered. "If she sincerely loves him, she'll know what to do,"

"Oh, thanks omma!" I knew omma was weird with my actions. Hehe..omma, you know your daughter!

Now I know the answer.

But the question is, can I meet him again?

*****

Sehun

I was surprised with her presence in front of me. Shouldn't she run away when she sees me? Cried out in terror when I get closer? But she didn't.

"Yah! OH SEHUN!! Where have you been?" she shouted.

Surprised, I replied "Um..Jisoo?You.." I didn't know what to say. I was just too shocked.

She breathed in deeply and with closed eyes,she said "I like you,"

I was completely shocked by her confession. This is not what I had expected to be.

"Jisoo...are you serious? I'm a wolf, you're a beauty," yes, she's a beauty. I mean it.

"Who cares if we're not the same? As long as we like each other, it's okay," she said confidently.

"But I'm afraid my actions are too rough for you," I sighed.

"I can change it. With efforts, I'm sure I can,"

That time I knew that I were blessed for meeting a perfect girl. I love her.

"You sure?" I asked her again. She nodded.

I walked closer to her and hugged her. "I love you," the three words that I said.

"I love you too," she replied back.

 I'll always protect you, love you and care about you, Jisoo.

*****

Jisoo

My face was all burned when he hugged me, and I was almost at the point of exploding when he said he loved me. I had no idea how I managed to say I love him too.

Sehun broke the hug, and then moved his face closer to mine, and pressed his warm and soft lips against mine. That was my first kiss.

I broke the kiss seconds later because I was afraid I'll explode at the time.

Sehun then asked me innocently "Jisoo-yah, this is what a human guy do to the girl he loves,right?"

I chuckled. "Umm..yeah,"

 

 

-The End-

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Thanks infinity times to those who subscribed(: I appreciate it very much. Saranghae :D