Final

Wedding Day

 

"Look at my baby, all grown up and getting married." Sunggyu as he held his best friend's hand. 
"Sunggie umma ~, your making me blush" the boy hid his face in his hands.
"I can't wait to see you walk down that aisle , with Hyunnie."
"Did someone call me?" The said came inside clad in a black, sleek tuxedo. Picking Sunggyu up from his, he placed the boy on his lap. 
"You better not be saying anything weird to our baby on his big day." The man in the relationship warned his "wife". 
"Ani appa,we were just talking" the "child" of the strange family said reassuring his father. 
"Yeobo, doesn't our baby look so cute in his weeding gown. He's like our little princess"
"Like? He will always be our little princess. Remember what I said? He ever gives you any trouble you can always call us your oppas, Hoya and Dongwoo, right?"
"Appa wei? He never so that" sticking up for his soon to be husband. A receptionist popped in telling them it was time to start. Sunggyu gave his baby one last kiss before leaving.
"Are you ready?"
"Ne~, appa" with those words said, Woohyun guided his baby son down the aisle. 
The wife to be felt himself blush as he met his soon to be husband down the aisle.
"Dearly beloved, we have gathered hear today to unite this lovely couple in holy matrimony. Do you Kim Myungsoo take Lee Sungyeol to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do"
"So you Lee Sungyeol take Kim Myungsoo to be you lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do" 
"Then by the power vested in me, you may kiss the bride" Sungyeol felt himself blush as Myungsoo lifted veil. Myungsoo leaned in to kiss him, and as he did all of his wedding day jitters seem to leave his body. 
 
 
 
At the reception, Sungyeol didn't stop blushing for the rest of the day. 
"Yeollie!" Hearing his name being called, he looked towards that direction to see his brothers running to him.
"Look at our little baby brother, all grown up and married. We're so proud of you!" 
"Dongwoo oppa~!" Being pulled into a bone crushing hug by his hyungs. 
"I'm so happy for you, Yeollie! My baby brother isn't a baby anymore." The said boy chuckled as he got his cheeks pinched.
"Excuse me, but may I have the first dance with my lovely wife?"
"One sec, Dongwoo go take Yeollie out to dance"
"Hyung~, don't make me a widow already" he wined knowing where their little chat was going. As the two left, Hoya grabbed Myungsoo by his jacket.
"Myungsoo, I can see you make my little brother happy and I got a feeling you two will be happy for a long time. However, if you make she'd a single tear even once, I will find you and hunt you down like zebras to a lion. Do you understand me?" Myungsoo shook his head yes as his jacket was freed from Hoya's grip. 
"Now go dance with your wife" pushing the newly wed to his spouse. 
Myungsoo cut in between he two siblings.
"May I?" Asking for Sungyeol's hand.
"Why of course" 
"What did you two talk about?"
"Oh nothing~" 
"He threatened you didn't he?"
"Just a little" 
"I'm sorry" Sungyeol rested his head on Myungsoo's shoulder.
"It's okay because your all mine now" Sungyeol let out a chuckle.
"I'm all yours, I love you Myungsoo"
"I love you too, Sungyeol" with that, the newly wedded couple shared a kiss as the wife's parent took a picture.
"Aaah~, sweetie your going to make me cry. Don't you think so Hyunnie?" Sunggyu  said as he showed his husband the picture.
"Umma~!"