HELP...! My husband is a jerk!

"Who is this Jerk I am going to marry?!"

My mother thought it would be right to find a man for me with an age of 18. Pretty cruel, right? When I was talking to her about that some weeks agom, she said that I need to find a man for my life, to learn to love and to stay with the other person. She still thinks I never had a boyfriend before, she's stupid. I just never told her about that before, why would I? To get punished because she's thinking I might get pregnant? Oh hell, I never wanted to tell her ANYTHING. "Mom, do I really need to get to know him?" I sulked a lot and stared at the ground while my mother was searching some clothes for me. "You have to." She replied and I stood up. "Mom what are you doing? Let me choose my clothes by my own." I slightly pushed her and took out skinny jeans, a tank top and a college jacket in red. "Are you really going to meet him like that?!" - "It's the first time mother. I am not a queen, so I don't need to wear a dress." I rolled my eyes and she sighed, took the clothes and gave me a dress instead: "You worked so hard for your skin body, now show that you are pretty!" She slightly yelled and I grumbled, walking into the bathroom.

On the other side, my future husband was getting ready. "Appa? (father) Are you ready?" - "Yes I am my son." the father replied and smiled at his son: "You're looking good. She will like you." with a shy smile, Minwoo looked into the mirror and fixed his hair. "Isn't this too much? They way I'm dressed." - "No way, I think they look even better than us." The father laughed and Minwoo smiled: "However, I hope she likes me."

"MOM? MOOOM? Can I wear flat shoes?" - "NO, Take your Heels!" She yelled at me and I searched for some white heels in my closet, took them on and ran to the car of my parents. "Don't fall! God this kid, unbelievable that we raised this stupid girl." My mother whispered to my father with a hopeless voice. "This is too much." She continued and placed her hand on her forehead as I almost fell on the floor before finally reaching the car. "How was that guy called again mom?" - "Minwoo, No Minwoo." - "NO Minwoo? What is that for a last name? it sounds like 'no' the english word. Tsk. Do I have to take his name?" I asked while rolling my eyes over this stupid last name he had. "I think so. Behave daughter, they're rich okay?" - "Oh right, it's all about the money again mom. You will never learn that there's more than money in our world." I grumbled but my father yelled: "NOW FINALLY STOP, Your mother is right. Behave well. Or do you have any other guy in your eyes?" - "No..?" - "SEE! Be happy with the things you get." He replied and I just sulked a bit: "You are saying this like he's a "thing" and not a person Appa." - "You're right.. but I want you to marry him. No matter what." my father was still angry, my mother was quiet. Just me, singing quietly to the song on the radio. I was honestly pissed from this situation but loved the song.

We were the first in the restaurants so I was starving for a quite long time: "Let us order already mom." I was annoyed by the waiting but my mol slapped my leg a little, saying: "You stupid girl, wait for your husband." - "Future (!) husband." I continued and played with the fork in front of me. "Let go of that, this is an expensive restaurant." My father mumbled and I placed the fork on the desk again. "Oh money, poor money." I whispered and waited for the others to arrive.

Thy shy smiling boy arrived and opened the door for his father so he could step in easily. "Where's his mother?" I whispered but my mom just slapped my leg again: "Don't ask about that." Slowly I looked at the guy, stood up and bowed. "Hello~" My mom smiled and I just stayed quiet. I felt that the guy in front of me looked at my body from top to bottom but my mood was still worse. As I sat down again, it was the first time that I took a look at my future husband who was smiling brightly - comparing to me - I had a face expression like a curtain. // Wow, this guy is .. wow. How can he look so handsome?? // I thought to myself but stayed in my expression so that his smile went away.

"Uhm, are you annoyed by this situation?" He asked me and my parents and the father of him stopped talking appruptly. "A little, yes." I said honestly, but what I really meant was: "Hell yeah, I really don't want to get married." But oh well, that were only my thoughts, so I replied still formal. "Oh.." Minwoo just sighed and stared at his plate. "Well, maybe let's order something. While eating a good meal, your mood might change, Mrs Lee." The father of Minwoo said and I nodded. Minwoo touched his shirt a little, the necktie was too tight on his neck, or at least it felt like that because of his nervous feels towards me. "Where's your mother?" I asked and my mother looked at me like the devil. "She uhm.. uhm.. might I use the toilet?" Minwoo stuttered and my mom nodded - but before he stood up, I said: "How rude, I ask you something and you leave without an answer?" - "I.. just a minute." Minwoo still stuttered and went to toilette. "Can you answer me this, Mr?" I asked and the father smiled a little with a nod: "She died a few months ago by a car accident. Minwoo cried a lot so.." - "Oh.. I am .. so sorry by that. I didn't know.. Sorry." I stared at the floor and the madn nodded: "It's fine."

Minwoo came back with a small smile on his lips and I muttered: "Yah, I am sorry about my last question." - "Okay then." He lifted up his eyebrows shortly, rubbing his forehead a little before he ordered his meal. "You need to know, my son was a rapper in a boygroup. But he gave it up to get a real job." The fahter told me and I asked: "Oh really, which boygroup?" - "Boyfriend." Minwoo shortly replied with a smile and I laughed annoyed: "Boyfriend? Hm, never heard anything about that group." accidently I kicked Minwoo's leg unterneath the table what made him moan: "Ouch! Yah!" - "OH! I am sorry." I blushed and looked down: "I didn't mean it.. It was an accident." I sulked and Minwoo sighed: "Yeah, right." he rolledhis eyes and the meal arrived to our table. "Do you have any other qualities?" I asked him while chewing and he said: "Well, I like to workout and was pretty well in school." - "Ah. I wasn't that good. i am just good in playing the piano." I smiled a little and he smiled as well: "Too bad that I can't sing. We could match well. You on the Piano and me singing whatever you like." Minwoo grinned and I giggled: "That would be fun."

My mother grinned and whispered: "Seems they get better huh?" - "Seems so." His father smiled and chewed his meal. "How old are you, Minwoo?" - "18, you as well right?" He answered and I nodded: "Are you older?" Minwoo nodded and smiled. "Should we go for a walk later on?" He asked me directly and I leet fall my fork. "Uhm.. oh.." I stuttered and my fahter rolled his eyes: "Daughter, your dress, you ruined it." I looked down and it was full with sauce from my meal. "Oh let me fix that a little." Minwoo said, stood up but accidently let fall his glass of wine - all over me. What a great evening. What a great irony. I was just about to explode because I really made effort to look good this evening, it was all ruined now. "You!" I looked at him angry who was still tryingto help me. "Don't even dare to touch me!" I yelled at him as he tried to, so I pushed him away what caused that he fell against another table. "Sorry, I am sorry." Minwoo apologized to the guests and sat down again in shame.

I walked angry to the toilet, looked into the mirror and almost started crying by the view of my messy hair that was covered with wine, as well as my white dress plus red sauce. This was like a bad trap I had fallen in, just the fact that this here was real. "Okay, there's nothing to do with my dress." I mumbled to myself, earning the views of other women, so I yelled: "What are you looking at huh?!!" so they disappeared in hurry. With my dangerous mood I walked back to our table, grabbed my clutch and said: "I am sorry but I really don't want to marry this piece of , thanks. Good evening." and walked out of the door. Everyone was shocked and stood there with an open mouth. "I better follow her." Minwoo sighed, stood up and walked behind me. After a few minutes I was finally noticing someone was following me, so I turned around and saw Minwoo standing there. "Stop following me!" I yelled and walked faster. "Yah, let's go home. Where are you going?" Minwoo pleased. "I don't know! Just away from you!" suddenly, a cold breeze came around, me in my short dress was freezing a lot bot I kept quiet and continued walking as some drunk men talked to me: "OH HALO LADY, What a nice dress you have!" - "Look at her s, damn I realy want that girl for a night. Can I pay you?" another man said and I looked confused, tried to walk but felt a grab on my wrist as one of the men pulled me closer: "Where are you going mrs? Don't wanna spend a night with us?" I looked around, all four men were around me so I got scared by that behavior.

"Let her go, she's my wife." Minwoo walked inbetween that little circle and grabbed my hand. "Oh, the rich man comes to save his wife ha? She's a symbol, give it to us. You can buy a ton of them, mr. "Boyfriend"." They were saying "Mr. Boyfriend" because Minwoo used to be a member of that group. "I don't want the others okay? Let's go Min." He replied to the drunk man and tried to walk away, when one of the men pushed him back. "Whoa, you leave without us giving you a little treat rich man? Just wait!" They said and started to hit Minwoo a lot before Minwoo could even do something against that. He just hit one of them, maybe two, I didn't see it correctly, grabbed my hand and ran a little so that they couldn't follow us. We ended in a corner, they were trying to get us but passed by. Our breath was heavy, louder as usual and he slid down the wall, sat on the floor and covered his forehead with his arm. "You can't walk around alone at night. Not in this outfit Min." I was shocked that he knew my name but sighed and squatted down in front of him, holding myself in place by fouching his knees he had staying up. Minwoo looked straight at me and just now I saw his scars. "Y-You're bleeding." I muttered and he smirked: "I am still alive so it doesn't have to be too bad." I laughed a little by that and carefully over his cheek. "There's blood all over your other cheek Minwoo. Let's go to the hospital.. it looks serious." I mumbled but he just grabbed my hand gently to hold it a little: "Don't be so rude Min.. I am a nice guy.. Please get to know me.. I am not "piece of " or however you called me." he squeezed my hand gently and I couldn't help but smile. "Alright alright. I will give you a chance. Just don't ruin it." I said and stood up before I was guiding him to the hospital.