Confession

Confession

 

“Argh! why can’t he just confess his feelings for her?!” You yelled. 

 

 

You were frustrated making Ji hoo, your  friend, realized that he just needed to tell Soo Ae that he likes her because she obviously does like him back. But being a stubborn guy, he doesn’t want to believe you cause he thought you were just teasing him.

 

“It’s not that easy, you know?” Jongin said.

 

After the failed plan to make Ji Hoo confess. You needed to cool down but still you can’t because Jongin your long time friend and crush is with you. He decided to invite you to a park near before you could lay your frustrations to innocent people or even things because you’ll just kick something when you’re mad.

 

He has known you for a long time, that is the reason why he knew that. Well he became your victim back then, but it was an accident. You were mad because you had an F in your quiz because you put your answers in the wrong numbers. On the way home you saw a can and kicked it, it flew away and landed on his head. Shaking your head, you don’t want to happen it again.

 

“I know. But wouldn’t it be easier? He likes her, she likes him back. They like each other. Why can’t they just tell each other ?then problem solved.” You looked up to the sky. But even you can’t confess to him? Why? Because of REJECTION, why is that word did even exist along with hate and other not so good things to say or hear or feel?

 

You were afraid he might not like you back. That after he reject you, all will change. You were afraid you might ruin your friendship, that after he will start to avoid you and you don’t want that. So you decided to keep your mouth shut and keep your feelings hidden from him.

 

“That’s the problem. That’s why we’re here, for them to help them realize that.” He said.

 

“Any other plans? Cause I’m running out of ideas already” You said.

 

He thought for a second then looked at you and gave a smile. “I don’t”

 

Sigh.

 

“I thought you’re a genius?” You mocked him. He always says he’s genius when he makes higher scores than me.

 

“I am” He laughed.

 

You stretched your arms but bumped onto something. It was Jongin’s arms. Your hands made contact at the moment and you quickly pulled back then placing it on your lap while bowing your head not wanting to see you blushing.

 

He also pulled his hand back and let out an awkward cough.

 

Then there was silence.

 

“So~…how did you confess to a girl?” You decided to break the silence.

 

He looked at you. Well, stared at you for a moment before saying something. “I haven’t confess to a girl before”

 

“Huh? Really? Liar.”

 

You met him when you were a college freshman and so he was. The two of you were now on your last year of college.

 

He hasn’t confessed yet? Hasn’t he had a girl he likes back in high school? With his good looks there is no doubt that he would have had a girlfriend.

 

“It’s true.”

 

“Ah. Maybe she confessed to you.”

 

“Well, many tried but failed” He smirked.

 

You raised brow at him. “Then how’d you get a girlfriend?”

 

“Girlfriend?” He laughed.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

“I never had one”

 

Your eyes widened. Kim Jongin never had a girlfriend?

 

“Why?” you asked.

 

“I don’t know. I didn’t have interest on girls back then” He answered.

 

“I don’t believe you.”

 

“I’m not forcing you to believe me but it’s the truth”

 

“Then how are we supposed to help them if we don’t have any idea?”

 

“How about you, have you confessed to anyone?” he then looked at you.

 

“Nope. Haven’t done it. Probably won’t”

 

“Why?”

 

“Because of rejection. I’m afraid he might not like me back.”

 

“Then that means you like someone right now, eh?” then he wiggled his brows.

 

“Stop it.” You shoved his face away from you.

 

But he looked again. “Who is it?”

 

You looked away but he follows you. You decided to look at him. Seeing you serious he stopped but still smiling.

 

“Earlier you said, you didn’t have interest on any girls back then, does that mean you like someone now?” Now it’s your time to tease. He looked away but you can see he’s blushing.

 

“HaHaHa. Look at your face! It’s like a tomato” you laughed at him. “Then why don’t you confess to her?”

 

He looked at you. “Like you said. REJECTION. She might not like me back.” Mimicking the words I let out a while ago.

 

“You? Kim Jongin afraid of being rejected? I don’t believe you. Puhlease every girl would say yes to be your girlfriend you know?”

 

He stared at me then smirked.

 

Why is he smirking? OMG! Did I say every girl? You quickly realized what you just blurted.

 

“Including you~?” he said. Smile still not leaving his face.

 

“I didn’t say I was included”

 

“But you said every girl unless you’re a boy.” He teased.

 

You slapped his arm. “Stop dreaming”

 

“Just confess already.” He continued.

 

“There’s nothing to confess about. Are you a priest?” You retorted.

 

“Oh~ you want us to see a priest already? So you want a church wedding, huh? But propose to me first.”

 

“Yah! I won’t propose to you. Stop hallucinating Kim Jongin.”

 

“I prefer you to call me baby”

 

“Baby your face”

 

“Then how about honey?”

 

“No.”

 

“Sweetheart? Sweety?”

 

You rolled your eyes on him. He seems enjoying teasing you.

 

“How about marshmallow?” You laughed at him.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

“You’re being ridiculous. Stop it okay? I won’t propose to you nor confess to you.”

 

You stood up but he grabbed your arms making you sit again. His hands were now on both of your sides trapping you. His leans forward.

 

“Then would you like me to say it first?” he said while looking at you.

 

“S-s-ay what?” You stuttered.

 

He continued to lean forward and you just close your eyes until you heard him say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I like you. Will you be my girlfriend?” he whispered to your ear.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hope you like it....feel free to leave comments...I would like to know about your thoughts regarding this...^^....