How

When insecurities strike

Key continued "We are also not allowed to judge each other on the other persons insecurities,no matter how stupid" Key looked to Jonghyun. "I'm not starting,Taemin you go" Taemin sighed. 

"My biggest insecuritiy is probably how people think im really feminine and weak and just...there"

He continued

''What do people want?” Taemin scoffed. “I don’t even look that feminine I should know I’m the one their talking about! It's very....annoying. Why is that all I’m known for? My looks. Lee Taemin,youngest ,cutest and girlish member of SHINee. I’m not a part of this group because I want publicity for something I can’t help, I’m apart of this group because it allows me to do what I love, which is singing and dancing but clearly no one sees that!"

His voice started wavering a bit,trying to keep himself from being too loud.

''I tried not to let this get to me because I know I’m a guy, you guys know I’m a guy, my family obviously knows I’m a guy, but everyone else doesn’t! Even if they are joking, jokes go too far sometimes too. Why do I have to act like the stereotypical ‘man’ for people to leave me alone and not tease me! I’m sick of being judged by how I act, it’s funny, the word ‘act’. People only see how I act in front of the camera when I’m under a lot of pressure, not when its only me and you guys or my family or when I’m by myself so they pretty much barely know me and my habits. Acting is being something that you are not; I’m getting tired of doing that too.''

Taemin sighed,feeling the tension in the room weaken and being relieved that he can get that off his chest,finally

"I don’t know I’m just so fed up with this; it just gets to me…a lot. I know I shouldn’t but sometimes I get jealous of Jonghyun and Minho because it seems like they get it so easy with the teasing. The worst Jonghyun is called is cocky, and Minho, no one really teases Minho. I feel like a lot of the time people only like me because I make a good joke"

Jonghyun rolled his eyes