Will you be alright?

Will you be alright?
A/N; it's just a drabble,I'm sorry if it's too short for your liking. I'll just post a Junseung one-shot again :3 hit this >>  
 
------
 
 
 
"Have you thought through the words you just spit out? Do you know that you can’t turn things back easily?" The raven spiked guy sighed heavily as if he is carrying the world to his back. Just the thought of his lover leaving him can make him have a heart attack---but no,why isn't he having a heart attack right now? Rather than the heart attack,he can feel his heart shattered into pieces. His long-time bestfriend/partner in his life is now gone. Gone on his side. How can he?..
 
"Yes.." Yoseob gripped onto his luggage with full of his clothes,albums(that he and doojoon have pictures with) and such things he needed. Looking down on the ground,he forced a smile as he looked up at his now ex-boyfriend with his eyes tearing up. But he hold it in. He hold it in all. All of it. Gulping a hard lump on his throat,it kinda makes him feel alive.
 
"I hate that you look sorry and sad.This might be our last time so please smile" Doojoon reached an arm to caress the younger's hair with a half smile forming on his face. His hand went down to Yoseob's shoulder,massaging it in a circular motion lightly as he give him a reassuring smile. Yoseob know very well that Doojoon is not the kind of person who will let his feelings out--no. Doojoon is the most hardest person to read. 
 
"Doojoonie..I'm sorry.." Yoseob can't hold it in anymore. So he let the tears crept down to his chubby cheeks. Well,what can he do if he lost all of his feelings to this guy that he is now facing? What can he do if Doojoon is always busy for his president title on his father's company? What can he do? Will he stay for Doojoon's happiness and ruin his? Yoseob would be a selfish man from now on.
 
"Rather than me without you, you without me makes me more worried.Because you’re not good at doing things on your own" Doojoon laughed as he rubbed his nape with his right hand gingerly while looking at the breaking boy infront of him. That laugh that represent that he is okay--is a lie. That laugh that Yoseob can clearly say it's a fake one. That laugh that there are tears trickling down his cheeks---states that it's not a laugh but just an excuse.
 
"Will you be alright? Even if I’m not by your side? You get lonely so easily so even if you’re alone" He continued. Doojoon continued. Because he knows Yoseob is scared by himself only. But after moving house with him---he can clearly say that the Yoseob who was afraid of being alone becomes an independent one because of him. He is not always on their apartment. He will come back by the time that Yoseob was already asleep. And everytime--he watched Yoseob's sleeping face. It was peaceful back then. But in these past days--he can't decipher already. 
 
"Will you be alright? Without a person to argue with.Without a person to joke around and laugh with.If it’s okay with you…" He bitterly said. Doojoon bit his lower lip as he gripped on the back of his shirt. He just realized it now. All the mistakes he made. He left Yoseob alone. He was making their future good but he didn't realize what had he been missing in the present. He still can remember how they first met. It was winter when he saw Yoseob on the ground freezing on an alleyway. They were 17 back then. Young. But they say it was just a puppy love and bull. But right now? He can't tell.
 
"Think of it twice, think it through again.If you leave me Will you really be alright without me? Because you’re clumsy at everything without me Because the you that I know is like a child" Yoseob listened to every word Doojoon is uttering right now. He wanted his feelings to come back. But it would be im-possible right now. Why? Because he doesn't want to be alone forever. He felt so vulnerable without Doojoon. He felt so lonely. He can't even remember when was the last time they properly cuddled. It's not his fault,right?
 
"I'll be alright." Is the only words that Yoseob can slip past through his lips.