Lips.

Treacherous

Put your lips close to mine
As long as they don't touch

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hana! It's time to go!!" Minyoung yelled as she headed to the door. I checked myself in the mirror once more before giving a content sigh and grabbing my purse running out to catch the bus with her. 

"I think it's coming!!" Minyoung yelled over her shoulder as she ran ahead of me. I sighed holding onto my purse tighter and running after her. This was the thing I hated most about mornings, catching this damn bus. 

Thankfully we made it just in time and quickly got on. Minyoung was fortunate enough to find a seat while I had to stand with some other people that we see regularly on this ride. I need to set more alarms on my phone so I can be ready early and get here faster. Knowing my luck though, I'll still end up standing. We made our way to Minyoung's stop and she waved at me before getting off with some others who likely went to university with her. I took a seat in one of the available seats and waited for the next 3 stops before we made it to the SM building.

My name is Oh Hana, I am a staff member of the EXO team. I travel with the group often and help out with shoots and promotional things and work with the members. It's a pretty nice job though tiring since the hours are sometimes unpredictable. There are advantages to the job though, like the exposure for sure and the experience...and...him. 

There really isn't much to say about him he's a member of EXO...he's the main dancer. I don't think I ever planned on actually getting to know any of the members on the level I know him but it happened from the first day we met it was there, I could feel it. 

2 years ago.

"Hana can you get the rest of the boys from the practice room?" Jungah said continuing to walk with her clipboard.

I nodded turning and headed for the basement where their practice room was. I always was freaked out having to come down here since it's so dark and dungeon like. If they aren't filming anything the lights down here are often times very dim and it's awfully cold though with all the dancing it gets hot. I walked to the room and carefully walked in to see five boys practicing a dance. They were wearing dark clothes and all seemed to be sweating pretty hard from running the routine they were working on. One of them was wearing a hat though not allowing his face to be seen and one looked very pretty, even from this distance. I only started with the team about two months ago so I don't know everyone's names yet. One of them saw me in the mirror and stopped dancing turning to look at me. Soon the rest one by one stopped, the last was the boy in the hat. They all looked at me making me look down shyly. 

"Uh, they need you upstairs." I cleared my throat waiting for them to respond and they all nodded going and grabbing a towel and their water and heading towards me. "I don't know your names, I'd rather be able to actually say who you are." 

"Oh no problem, I'm Minseok - Xiumin." Said the first boy giving me a smile 

"I'm Luhan," said the very pretty one.

"Yixing or Lay"

"Sehun," I nodded smiling at each of them and looked at the last boy who had on the hat. He swallowed visibly pulling his hat off allowing me to see his face and locked eyes with me.

"Jongin, Kai." He said seeming a little nervous, I couldn't help but stare at him but he didn't try to break the eye contact either.

"I'm Hana," I said to everyone though I was looking at only him. 

"Don't we have to go..." I snapped out of it as one of them interrupted. 

"Yes!" I said louder than needed. I laughed nervously "Yes let's go," I quickly walked out with the boys following. 

The bus stopped at my stop and I got off looking over all all the girls crowded in groups waiting to get sight of one of their idols. I don't blame them, everyone who works here is worthy of the fans, especially him, though I think I'm biased. I scanned my ID and walked into the main lobby of the building where people were constantly moving and running around with different groups with many things to get done. This building never sleeps simply. 

As I walked through the lobby I looked down at my black converse that I was wearing with my black leggings and denim shirt with the sleeves rolled up to quarter sleeves and a simple white tank top under. My hair was pulled back in a loose pony tail allowing me to work without having to move it too much. And he likes it when we can see my neck. 

When we decided to try this whole relationship thing for real about a month ago it felt natural since we were really doing it all this time just without the title. No I never would think I'd be the type to date someone who I'm not supposed to. Or did I think I was the type to date a younger guy but I guess you never know what you'll like until it's right there in front of you. 

"HANA! You're here!!" Jungah yelled running to catch up with me as I got on the elevator. I held the door open for her as she got on with her clip board which she always has and her phone. "So I hope you got a lot of rest before it's photo shoot day."

"Oh photo shoot for what?" 

"Their comeback silly, we're you at the meeting yesterday." Jungah said though she wasn't looking for a reply. Thankfully she didn't notice how red my was when she said that. I know where I was during that 10 minute meeting and it's not where I should have been.

"Hana," I snapped out of my thoughts to see we were on the floor and she had already exited the elevator and was waiting on me. 

"Oh sorry, coming." 

-x-

"Ah, they're so cute!" Soyeon said putting her hands over as she smiled. I looked at her then past all of the people at the boys who were taking photos for their school boy concept. I looked them all over though my eyes landed on him for a second longer.

"Yes they look adorable." I said staring a moment longer before looking back at the email I was reading over on my phone. 

"Oh I know Jongin looks the best right?" I didn't reply but my face did flush in responce which made her laugh. She knows, she always has and she was actually the one to point out the attraction. 

"How is that going by the way?" She asked quietly. I looked around before motioning for us to walk around which she nodded in agreement to.

"It's fine," I started once we were far enough away. "I mean it's weird since I've never done anything like this before. Neither has he, he's only had like two girlfriends and they weren't that serious." 

"I think you two are cute, very innocent, well for now." My eyes became wide at her implication and I hit her arm. 

"Shush! We're taking it slow." 

"Alright, alright." She said while laughing. 

"Hana," we turned to see manager Hwang walking over with Kai following him

"Yes?"

"Can you tie a tie?" 

"Yes?" 

"Fix his please? Soyeon come help too." Soyeon nodded before giving me a look. 

Kai walked over and stood in front of me like everything was normal and handed me the tie. I took it and handed him my phone which he just stuffed in his pocket. I looked at the tie and smiled and let a giggle escape my lips as I reached up putting it around his neck. He looked at me in confusion.

"What?" 

"Oh you know that drama...Queen Inhyun's Man? Well there's a scene in there about what ties are for." I said with a knowing smile as he remained confused. 

"Oh, I see." I nodded as I finished and I fixed his jacket a little. 

"You want me to show you?" I asked carefully as he shrugged grabbing the bottom of my shirt and playing with the button. 

I smiled grabbing the tie and pulling on it a little to get his attention. He looked at me with those pure eyes of his yet there was a mischievious glint there which made me happy. I pulled him down to my level and watched as a sly smirk came to his lips. Our eyes locked and he leaned forward a little as if testing the waters. His lips came closer and closer to mine, dangerously close. My stomach was going crazy even though our lips weren't touching I felt everything I would if they were. His stare is what gets me, he seems innocent and just like any other boy his age yet there's something there that just makes him...y as hell. What we're doing isn't supposed to be happening, it can't I know it. My brain is screaming for me to pull away before we're caught, but I'm frozen staring at him having a conversation without words. But without thinking I pulled his tie again bringing his forward his lips touching mine just as someone called his name. We were in the back hall and the echo of footsteps was getting louder. He pushed his lips against mine for another second before pulling away. He pulled my phone out of his pocket and put it in my hand letting our hands touch longer than they should and started walking backwards out of the hall. 

He didn't break contact with me but his eyes were playful and his smirk turned into a grin. He knew what he was doing, he knew all too well what he did to me. And he loved it.