Free

Running To These Loves

"Flight 24B leaving at 3:40AM. Orlando, FL to Seoul, South Korea is now boarding."

'Finally I'm outta this place', I couldn't help to feel all happy at this thought.
Grabbing my only carry-on that holds everything I owned. It's kinda sad though that all I have can fit in a backpack but it's OK because I know I getting a better life starting now!
Walking up, I lined up with the rest of the passengers waiting to board.
"Come on. Come on, hurry up..." I mumble as I started to feel antsy as the line was taking to long.
Finally after 15mins it was my turn. I handed over my boarding pass and passport to the flight attendant. 

"SHE IS RIGHT THERE! GET HER!"

It felt as if a bucket of ice cold water was thrown on top of me. I turned around to only see the nightmare I was trying to escape from was standing right there. The leader of the Miami Mafia, Jose Gomez, was standing there pointing his finger right at me. His gang of men all looked where I was and starting run towards me.

My heart stopped for second but started right back up pounding away as if I ran ten marathons.
Quickly turning back towards the flight attendant I looked straight into her eyes, "Please! Don't let them get me! Please let me on right now!" I begged her as I kept looking back to see them getting closer and closer to where I was. The closer they were getting the more of a breakdown of all I hope and dreamed was disappearing. This was my last fight in me. If they catch me then I was truly done for.
At first she looked at me confused but when she looked back to see the men running this way her face changed. She looked determined as she handed me back my ticket and passport.
"Get on. Go, I got a handle on them."
I could have hugged her but I didn't have time. I just ran into the alley and just yelled back to her, "THANK YOU!".
I turned around one last time to see some security guards holding the Jose men back. I caught the flight attendant eyes one more time, she gave me a curt nod before she closed the door to the alley. Locking out Jose and the whole world of the mafia to be gone forever from my life.
I couldn't help but have the biggest silliest grin of my life on my face. I was free! No more running. No more working odd jobs, slaving away trying to earn money. I now had my life in my own hands.
Handing my ticket once again to another flight attendant for her to point me to my seat. I brought the cheapest seat so I knew I was going to be all the way to the back but I didn't care. I was starting my new life.
"Miss your seat was upgraded to first class. We had overbooking on this flight. Sorry for the inconvenience." The flight attendant handed me back my ticket.
She lead me down the the hallway all the way to first class where all the fancy rich people were sitting. But I didn't care about them, I was more in awe of the seats or more like little 'rooms' they had in first class. Each seat was inside a cubicle that had a chair that lays completely flat into a smaller size twin bed. They even had a personal TV that had all the latest movies on it. Plus a small lamp and each cubicle closes with their own door for you to have your own privacy. These were the best seats ever!
"Here you go miss. Seat 7A. Please enjoy your flight with Korean Air." She bowed then walked to a business man that called her over. I looked at my 'little room' as I sat down in awe.
"This is your Captain speaking. We're about to take off. We will be landing in Seoul International Airport in 15 hours. Please Enjoy your flight."
I leaned back into my seat as I thought, "My luck has finally changed."

-15 Hours Later-

"Thank you for choosing Korean Air. I hope your stay in South Korea is a pleasant one." One of the flight attendant spoke over the intercom.
I stretch out my body as I stand up from the chair. I slept half the flight and watch movies the rest of the time. They even served us breakfast, lunch and dinner. The bibimbap was so good!
Reaching up to the overhead I open it and took out my book bag. I followed the rest of the other passengers waiting to exit out of the plane.
After 10mins waiting for the passengers to exit, I was able to go without anyone pushing me out of their way. I walked into the the main airport and started to do a little dance in celebration of making it here!
I got some strange looks but I didn't care I was free without anymore worries! After my little celebration I walked through customs and was approved to enter South Korea.
'I'm so happy I worked at the language center that one time,' I thought as I was easily able to read the signs in Korean. I read them to find my way to were I can exchange the little money I had left to Korean won.
While they were exchanging my money I asked if I can call someone with their phone. They said yes so I picked up the phone and dial the number I know by heart.

"-Ring- Ring-Rin--- Yobesayo?"

"Oppa?"

"Who's this? Is this a fan?"

"Oppa it's me! MinJin!"

"MinJin*ah! How's my little dongsaeng doing?"

"Actually Oppa I have a favorite to ask you?"

"Ask me anything."

"Well you see... I'mactaullyatSeoulAirportandIneedyoutopickmeupandcanIstayatyourplaceforawhile."

"Can you say that more slowly this time?"

"I'm actually at Seoul Airport and I need you to pick me up and can I stay at your place for awhile?"

"-silence-"

"Um... Oppa are you still there? It's OK if I can'...."

"YES! YES YOU CAN STAY WITH ME! HOLD ON I'll BE THERE IN 15-20MINS! DON'T MOVE ANYWHERE! -beep-beep-beep-" Oppa hang up before I can say another word.

"Okaayy. I'll just wait outside then." I put the phone back, got my exchange money and walked out to the airport's pick up area.

-Oppa's P.O.V-

After hanging up with MinJin, I started scrabble around putting my shoes on and grabbing my car keys.
"Hyung what are you in a rush for? Are you that excited for the pack meeting?" Kyuhyun ask me.
I smacked my face as I totally forgot about the meeting. "-sigh- I can't go to the meeting I got to pick up MinJin from the airport. Can you cover for me?"
"Sorry hyung bu..."
"Thanks Kyuhyun!" I yelled as I ran out the front door.
Running towards my car in the drive way I heard a horn honking. Turning towards the street, I bowed to see two of the Alphas.
"Leeteuk if you going to the meeting now just hop in with us." Alpha Dongwan spoke.
I bowed again towards them then stand back up, "I'm sorry but I won't be able to go to the meeting." I bowed once more before hopping in my car and speeding off to pick up MinJin.

-Alpha Dongwan P.O.V-

"Where is he going?" I spoke out loud in wonder.
"Well whatever it is it must be something really important if he skips a pack meeting. You know he never missed one of them before." Andy said.
"ALPHAS!"
We both turn to see Kyuhyun running towards us.
"Hey Kyuhyun." I said as Kyuhyun lean onto the the open window.
"Alphas do you think I can catch a ride with you. I don't want to waste my gas just because of a pack meeting."
"-Sigh- Sure hop in." I shook my head at Kyuhyun. He will never change this fella.
Once Kyuhyun got in I drove off to the main pack house that is in the forest. 
"Hey Kyuhyun where was Leeteuk going in such a rush?" Andy ask.
"Oh nothing important just picking up his American girlfriend." He replied as if nothing.
"His girlfriend?! Is she his mate?" We both shouted back.
"Maybe. He is always talking about her. How beautiful and nice she is. He is like a love sick wolf pup." Kyuhyun shrugged his shoulders.
"Is she going to be staying at his house?" I ask this time.
"Yup, I overheard the conversation. I think she is going to be here for awhile."
I guess we were so into the convo that I had already driven to the pack house. I parked the car but before we got out, I looked back at Kyuhyun, "Well if she is going be here for awhile then tell Leeteuk we have to meet her to see if she means no harm to the pack & business."
He gave a quick nod and we all exit out of the car heading towards where the pack meeting will take place.