'Real' Storm

'Real' Storm

It’s Sunday afternoon and the ‘Storm’ are acting up like a real storm. Making loud noises and throwing off its scary light with a hint of water that will pour down from the colourless-cotton-candy. So grim. So dull. So sad. But somehow, there is some part of the sky that didn’t get affected by the storm yet…

 

“WARGH!!! She bit me… Sho-chan, help me! It hurts… Boo-hoo-hoo…” Aiba cried as the cute stray puppy that he picked up on the way to the studio earlier bit him because he refused to give her some of the donuts.

 

“Oh my God you’re bleeding! Someone please call the ambulance!” Sho panicked and ran around the room and thrashing things to find his phone and the first-aid kit. Sho looked like he was about to cry too. He didn’t want Aiba got infected by rabies or any dangerous diseases. “Don’t die yet! I’ll save you. Just where the hell is my phone?!”

 

“WAHAHAHAHA!! Nice dog~ here’s a treat for you.” Nino gave the puppy a donut and laughed evilly again as he watched the duo freaked out. “Gosh, I love seeing you both suffer. This puppy is cool! I wanna take it home.”

 

“ARGHHHHH!!!” Jun got up from the sofa and threw down harshly a magazine that he tried to read peacefully for the last couple of minutes but the noises that the duo made are badly frustrating him. “BOTH OF YOU! SHUT. THE. ING HELL UP!! I’M TRYING TO READ!!” Usually when the diva started screaming, everyone will shut their mouth, afraid of what the scary diva would do. But not this time. Jun then looked at Nino that still didn’t stop laughing. “STOP LAUGHING AND STOP THOSE TWO IDIOTS!! OMG!! WHY THE HELL DOES THIS NEED TO HAPPEN TO ME?! I- bla-bla-bla-…”

 

Ohno that sat on the rug at the middle of the room didn’t even said anything or even batted his eyes as he got stuck in the middle of the riots. Suddenly, he inhaled and opened his mouth. There’s something that he want to say. “I wanna go fishing…” In one breath he said that random sentence before continue became a statue and let the ‘storms’ made his ears bled to deaf.