4in1 *The NERD and the four MAKNAES*

Description

 

Characters:

IU/Lee Ji Eun- Simple girl. Popular not in being "COOL" but in bening a totally "NERD". Top student of School of Performing Arts Seoul.

 

Kim Myungsoo/L-Most popular in their former school and the MOST POPULAR member of their group INFINITE. They transferred to School of Performing Arts Seoul because their former school is going to be closed soon.

 

Shin Won Ho- IU's hidden ultimate crush for a long time. Also the Most Popular band memeber of CROSS GENE. Most popular guy in School of Performing Arts Seoul until Myungsoo takes his plae for being so-called "MR. MOST POPULAR".

No Minwoo-IU's long time bestfriend, member of the mos popular boyband in Seoul "BOYFRIEND" together with Yerim's cousine Jo Youngmin and Jo Kwangmin. IU's "Shoulder-to-cry-on".

 

Jo Kwangmin-The silent twin of Youngmin. Not so close with IU and his twin.

Jo Youngmin- IU's closest cousin. Also  Yerim's "Shoulder-to-cry-on" when Minwoo is not around.

Kang Minhyuk- IU's long time suitor but she always ignore him not because she didn't like him but because of the band rules that might the cause of terminating him as a drummer............................................................................................

 

 

 

 

DON'T EVER INVOLVE/HAVE A REALTIONSHIP WITH A NERD!!!