Nerve 1: The Encounter

Nerves

           "Hey,"yelled the red orange haired girl dropping her lunch,"you fat nerd!"

           Go Hea- Jung turned and replied,Naleul?What did i do?"

           "What do you mean "whatr did you do?"Look at my food!!It's on the floor!!!Pick it up right now!!"the girl commanded.

          "But,i didn'do it,"Hea-Jung replied back to her almost crying as if they had blamed her many times before.

           "We just saw you do it.Why are you lying for,Hea-Jung?"said one of the girl's friends.

           "You should really look where you are going next time with that overweight body of yours."

            Hea-Jung started to tear up and didn't say anything back to the mean girl.

           The mean girl purposely walked into her and back to her seat in the cafeteria happily chatting to her friends about what just had happened.Hea-Jung,on the other hand,quietly walked to her classroom.

           She sobbed quietly but as the pain started to sink in she sobbed even harder until she couldn.t control herself.anymore.This was always happening to her no matter what she did to everybody.eventhough she was nice as possible,nobody wanted to be her friend or hangout with her.She was lonely and had no friends to talk with to relieve her pain.

      A man like-figure black shadow behind Hea-Jung handed her a white embroidered handkerchief to wipe off her tears from all the sadness that she was feeling from the accident that was fake.

           The guy didn't say anything for a brief moment but finally said in an empathy voice,"Don't cry anymore.I know you didn't do it.So stop crying.Okay?"

            Hea-Jung was about to turn around to look at him but the guy had already walked out of the classroom back outside.She wondered who the guy was and why did he know that she was in there?

-----------------------------CLASS STARTS-----------------------------

             The bell rang for class was back in session to learn again.

              The teacher waled in right before the bell rang and said,"Students i hope you had a good lunch because now we are going to go outside and pick up the trash that all the students left behind."

             'Awwwwwww,"complained all the students.

             "No compaining or else you have to pick you even more trash,"repied the teacher,"Do you guys want to pick up trash for two more hours?Hmu?no right?"He waited for the students to reply."Okay,then lets go.Everybody has to participate no matter what."

             All the students lazily got up and walked back outside where they had came back from.

             The girl from lunch that bullied Hea-Jung passed her desk and commented,"Maybe the person who eats the most in this school should clean it up?Don't you think,Hye-Su?"

             "i agree,"Hye-Su replies back looking at Hea-Jung disgusted,"Why don't she just do it.Besides,she needs the excersice more than we do."

             "What are you two girls talking about?!"yelled the teacher,"Why don't you guys start walking outside before i make you guys stay in afterschool!!!!"

              The two girls make sad faces and started to head out to start cleaning with the class.

               The teacher watched as the two girls walked out the door."Hea-Jung,"the teacher said to her,"don't mind what they are saying to you.They are just to lazy to do it themselves."

             Hea-Jung started to tear up agian,"i know."Her tears started to fall out of her eyes from holding back to much from the pain."I am fine."She began to dry her tears.

             The teacher replied asked softly,"It's okay if you want to stay in the classroom for awhile.I'll let you stay."

            Hea-Jung didn't reply to the teacher's request.

            The teacher walked out the door making sure to lock the door so nobody waked into the classroom wile Hea-Jung was letting off some steam.

           Just like before,Hea-Jung started to sob even harder than before.

--------------------------------------An Hour Later--------------------------------------------

            "Where did Mr.Kim put his keys again?"said a guy openingthe door to go into the classroom,"Wheredid he say it was??"He walked around the teacher's desk and search through the drawers."I can't even find anything on here!"

             SILENCE.......

              Sniff sniff sniff

             "Omo..,"said the guy startled,"What was that?'He looked around the room and saw nobody.So,he gradded a rubber ba and started to slowly walk around the room making sure that he doesn't miss whatever that mad the sound.

             As he was walking,he saw a shadow and walked closer to it.Then he saw a girl in a school uniform with long black hair covering her face.He walked closer and noticed that it was a real girl crying.He placed his bat down and asked embrassingly,"Gwaenchanha?"

             Hea-Jung answered back quickly wiping her tears,"I'm fine.What are you doing in here?The teacher locked the door.How did you get in?"

            The guy replied back,"Mr.Kim gave em the key to open it.He forgot something in here."

----------------------------------------------------------------An Hour Later------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            "Here you go,"said the guy handing Hea-Jung a plastic bottle of bannana milk.

            "Thank you,"she saidd while poking the straw into the top of the bottle.

             They both started drinking the bannana milk.

             The guy finally asked,"What is your name?"

             "My name?"she repeated again,"My name is Go Hea-Jung.What about you?"

             "Won Hyun-ki."

             Hea-Jung replied smilimg,"That's a nice name.Wise and energy.I like that."

            "I like yours too,"he replied back with a smile,"Grace and noble."

---------------------------------------------------------------Next Day--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               Hea-Jung arrived at school with some boxes stacked on top of each other coming out from the car."Eomma annyeong.Najung-e boja."

              "Annyeong!"yelled her mother,"See at home later."

              Her mother restarted the car and left down the parking lot and into the busy morning streets.

             "Hea-Jung!"yelled a guy standing infront of her.

             Hae-Jung turned around to see who the person that scared her was."Hyun-Ki!You scared me!"

             "I did?"he answered back apologetically,"I'm sorry.Did you need help with that?"Before Hea-Jung answered,Hyun-Ki grabbed one of the boxes and walked ahead of her.

             Hea-Jung walked in the hallway still thinking why Hyun-Ki did that.Two boys were laughing oputside of the classroom when she opened the door and a bucket of yellow wet paint fell on her from the top of the dooor.

            Hea-Jung looked at the boys and started to cry.Hyun-kKi walked into the room when Hea-Jung ran back out of the room.She accidently bumped into Ha Myung-Joon,the most handsome and smart boy in the whole school.

            "Sesang-e,"she said in an gasp,"I am really sorry."

            Hea-jung!"yelled Soo-Yun,the girl that told the two boys to do the prank(also the girl from the cafeteria with tha friend),"What did you do to Myung-Joon?"

            "I..I...I,"Hea-Jung couldn't answer to her question when everybody began laughing at her.She looked ateverybody and remembered that she was humiliated earlier.She got up and began running to the girls'bathroom.

------------------------------------------Back At The Classroom------------------------------------------------------

           "Why did you do that for?"Hyun-Ki asked angerily to the two guys who pulled the prank.

            The two boys replied back in a scared voice,"W..W..W...We were paid to do it."

            "Paid?"He said again,"By who?"

            "SOO-YUN!She paid us $30 to do it!!!"yelled one of the guys,"PLEASE DON'T HURT US!!"

            Hyun-Ki clutched his fist and was about to punch both of them but stopped halfway.He let go of both of them and said,"Go.

            "Gamsahabnida!!"said one of the boys,"Gamsahabnida,gamsahabnida!!"

            Hyun-Ki replied with an angry voice,"I'll let you go this time but next time it won't be so easy."

            "We understand>"The two boys ran out of the fight as soon as they were warned.

            Hyun-Ki remembered that Hea-jung was in danger so he he ran out of the classroom to go find her.He ran and bumped into Soo-Yun by the shoulders."Where is Hea-Jung?"

           "Moleugess-eo<"she replied terrified,"I don't know where she went."

           "Stop lying,"he yelled,"I know you know where she went.Tell me or I'll tell the Principal what had happened."

           Soo-Yun got scared and replied,"She ran into the girls'restroom."

           Right when Soo-yun said that Hyun-Ki let her go and ran to the girls' restroom.He didn't want to go in but he did anyways.

           "Hea-Jung!!!"he yelled looking through every stall<"Hea-Jung are you in here?!?!"

           He had looked through all the stalls and didn't find Hea-Jung anywhere.He sadly walked back to the classroom disappointed in not finding Hea-Jung.When he walked into the classroom,everybody was whispering when he passed by them.He looked at HEa-Jung's seat and there she was sitting quitely doing her work.He walked up to her,"Come with me."

Hea-JUng replied with anger and saddness,"