Till We Meet Again

Until Death Do Us Apart

Hello you :) I hope you will enjoy this one-shot! I tried my best to make it long because I hate short one-shots, LOL! Anyways ENOJOY!!! <333 Read carefully!

 

 

Special thanks to foreversummer for giving me an idea for the ending!

 

Chapter Photo Credit: diamondchick

 

______________________________________________________

 

 

 

Princess Yuri was up early in the morning practicing to improve her skills. She loved training early morning. She loved the smell of the fresh summer morning and the birds happily cherping. She was in the woods.

 

 

 

Yuri held up her bow, aimed, and shot towards her target, the squirrel. She missed it.

 

 

"Aisssh!" Yuri stomps her feet. She pouts. "Why can't I shoot an arrow?!"

 

 

Yuri walks over to where the arrow landed. As she was about to grab it, an arrow flew right past her ear. She drew out her sword as she turned around. 

 

 

Yuri was very skilled in sword and wasn't afraid to use it.

 

No one was around when she turned around.

 

 

 

Suddenly a figure jumped to the ground behind her. Yuri turns around and places her sword by his neck.

 

 

 

"Woaaahh there..." He backed his neck a little looking down at the sword.

 

 

 

Yuri held it firmly by his neck. Yuri examined him. He was about her height but a tad bit taller. She could only see his lips and chin since his hat was covering about 2/3rd's of his face.

 

 

 

Yuri covered the face only revealing her sharp eyes.

 

 

The guy moved the sword away from his neck but Yuri put it back.

 

 

 

"Who are you?! And who sent you?!" Yuri asked coldly thinking someone was after her sending someone to go kill her.

 

 

 

 

"No one sent me here. I was just out this morning doing what I usually do every morning. Practice. Plus if I was after you, wouldn't I already attack you!?" he asked her.

 

 

 

 

"And your name?" Yuri asked after believing his statement.

 

 

 

"Donghae. Prince Donghae." Donghae said it without revealing his last name. "And you are?" Donghae asked looking through her sharp eyes. He could see her face through her pink veil covering her nose and lips. She had a sharp nose and great lips, he thought. He has never seen anyone as beautiful as her.

 

 

 

"Yuri. Princess Yuri." Yuri put down her sword.

 

 

"Well Princess Yuri, you need to work on your aiming skills." Donghae began to turn her around, standing close behind her back.

 

Yuri could feel his body against hers. She could could feel her burning up because she has not let anyone this close to her as Donghae did.

 

 

He helped her, raising the bow, aiming towards a target, and shooting it.

 

 

 

 

"Make sure to close your right eye." Donghae told her.

 

 

 

 

 

The arrow went through the squirrel.

 

 

"Like that." Donghae smiled brightly. Yuri somehow was dazed by his smile.

 

 

 

Donghae began to leave. Yuri turned around.

 

 

 

Donghae tilted his hat up, revealing his handsome face.

 

 

"You have a really pretty face. I could even see it through your veil." He swiftly said it before leaving.

 

 

 

 

Yuri admitted it. He was quite handsome. "I wonder, I wonder, what kingdom he belongs to?" Yuri asked herself.

 

 

 

"PRINCESS YURI!" one of her maids called out in the woods.

 

 

 


"Yes?!" Yuri called out.

 

 

 

"King and Queen needs you. Please come back into the palace." The maid informed her.

 

 

 

"Coming!" the cheerful Yuri went skipping and linked arms with the maid.

 

 

 

As they entered into the palace, King and Queen were smiling brightly at her.

 

 

 

 

"Yes, your Majesty?!" Yuri bowed.

 

 

 

"How's your training going my beautiful princess?" The King asked.

 

 

 


"Good, actually. I'm doing quite well except for my aiming skills but I can always work on that." Yuri explained.

 

 

 

 

"Can you show us what you have so far?" The Queen asked.

 

 

 

Yuri demonstrated her skills with her sword. Everyone was pleased and amazed.

 

 

 

Yuri bowed as she finished. The King and Queen clapped followed by everyone.

 

 

 

"Good, good. I'm glad to see your skills are improving. Make sure to always be aware of your surroundings. There could be someone after you. I don't want my precious daughter being killed." The king informed her.

 

 

 

 

"Yes. I will be careful, your Majesty." She replied.

 

 

 

"Remember for tonight. It's the full moon celebration. Dress your best. I will have the maids help you." The Queen told Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yes, your Majesty." Yuri smiled at them.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

Yuri was being bathe in a large bucket full of lukewarm water. There were rose petals floating in the water.

 

 

As she was done, the maids brushed her long, black silky hair. They put beautiful pink designed combs in her hair.

 


pink-lily-bridal-hair-comb4.JPG

 

 

 

Princess Yuri's face was quite beautiful without makeup on so they only applied light makeup on.

 

 

Yuri got into her beautiful hangbok. The family headed to the gathering of the people.

 

 

Everyone cheered as the Royal Family entered. The family sat front row seats for the Autumn Festival Dragon Dance.

 

 

 

Yuri looked around. "I want to go on my own and look around. Is that okay?! Your Majesty?!" She asked the king and queen.

 

 

 

"Go ahead, It's fine. Be careful though." The king and queen warned.

 

 

 

 

"Yes I will be careful don't worry." Yuri bowed and left strolling around in the streets.

 

 

 

Yuri was having fun looking around. She loved the latterns being lit. She went into the lattern store to look around.

 

 

It was like a maze of latterns.

 

As she was looking at each lattern that wear hanging everywhere, she spotted a pair of eyes.

 

 

She looked at it and it looked back. She moved her head to get a better glimpse.

 

 

 

The other pair of eyes was doing the same thing. "Those sharp eyes." he whispered.

 

 

He smiled. The both of them finally got to see each other's faces.

 

 

 

"It's him." Yuri thought. She let out a smile.

 

 

 

"It's her." Donghae thought. He also let out a grin.

 

 

 

 

They worked their way to each other since it was a maze of latterns.

 

 

 

Donghae turned a corner and bumped into Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

He held onto her holding her wrists and smiling like crazy.

 

 

 

Yuri looked down and blushed.

 

 

 

"Hello Princess Yuri. We meet again." Donghae smiled at her. He couldn't stop smiling.

 

 

She looked like a goddess right now. With the latterns shining on her beautiful milky skin. She was the the most beautiful girl he has ever seen in his life.

 

 

Yuri shyly looked up to his eyes. "Gosh that smile of his. He's killing me with that smile of his."

 

 

"Hello Prince Donghae." Yuri smiled.  "I've never seen anyone as handsome as him." Yuri thought.

 

 

 

"Feel that?!" Donghae puts Yuri's hands on his heart. "You are incredibly beautiful. I know we just met but look what's your beauty doing to my heart."

 

 

 

Yuri could feel his heart beat fast.

 

 

 

Yuri blushed. "Your smiling is killing me right now." Yuri admitted,

 

 

 

 


"Well then. Let your beauty continue to control my heart and my smile continue to kill you." Donghae smiled and lead her out of the store.

 

 

 

Prince Donghae and Princess Yuri walked down the crowded streets looking around and having fun.

 

 

Donghae feed her some mooncakes.

 

 

 

"Ahhh." Donghae told her to open. Yuri has never let anyone feed her but somehow she let Donghae.

 

 

Yuri really liked his calm and charming personality. Donghae loved her lively and bubbly personality. They were both attracted to each other.

 

 

They stopped at a hair combs shop.

 

 

"Wowww...aren't these beautiful?!" Yuri asked Donghae looking at some hair combs.

 

 

 

 

Donghae spotted a hair comb that he liked. He picked it up and examined it.

 

acacia-freshwater-pearl-hair-comb_enlarg

 

 

 

"Here, let me put this on for you." Donghae grabbed the comb and pinned it in her hair.

 

 

 

"Do you like it?!" Donghae asked Yuri who was looking at it through the mirror.

 

 

 

"Of course I do. I don't like it, I love it." Yuri smiled. Donghae bought the comb for her. As they were walking, she kept twirling it and smiling.

 

 

 

Donghae and Yuri reached to a small crowd. There was a different dragon dance going on.

 

 

 

Everyone was pushing and shoving trying to get a better glimpse. Yuri was pushed into Donghae so many times and Donghae was being pushed into Yuri many times. They laughed each time this happened.

 

 

Yuri could feel her heart thump fast as she had skinship with Donghae.

Donghae couldn't stop smiling.

 

 

 

 

"Your Highness, its time to leave." Her maid nudged her from behind.

 

 

Yuri turned around. She turned back to Donghae. "I have to leave."

 

 

"This early?!" Donghae asked with a frown.

 

 

"Yes. I'm sorry. Let's meet again tomorrow. Early morning. Same place in the woods!!" Yuri insisted.

 

 

"Okay, till then!" Donghae leaned in her cheeks and gave her the sweetest kiss. "Good night." He smiled.

 

 

 

Yuri smiled back. "Good night!" The maid dragged her out. She waved.

 

 

 

 

That night Donghae and Yuri couldn't stop smiling thinking of the times they spent together. They couldn't wait for morning to come.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------

 

 

 

Yuri woke up early and took a clean fresh bath. She put extra rose petals for more of a pleasing smell.

 

 

It was odd for Yuri to put light makeup just for training but today was something else.

 

 

Yuri grabbed the hair comb Donghae bought for her and pinned it to the side of her hair.

 

She put on a nice and pretty hangbok and headed out into the woods.

 

 

 

"Donghae!" Yuri called out as she reached the same spot she meet Donghae.

 

 

"Donghae!!" Yuri continued to call out.

 

 

 

Yuri began searching and saw Donghae was not here. She decides to sit down on a stump and wait for him. Someone tapped her shoulder.

 

 

 

"Someone was late." Donghae smiled at her as she stood up and faced him.

 

 

 

"Me?! I came here and I didn't see you." Yuri replied.

 

 

 

"I was up in the tree. Want to go up there? It's a really beautiful scene." Donghae explained.

 

 

 

Yuri nodded her head. Donghae helped her climb up the tree. They sat on one huge branch and got themselves comfortable.

 

 

 

 

"Ahhh...isn't beautiful up here?!" Donghae turned his head asking Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"Mhmmm. I like the view." Yuri answered.

 

 

 

 

Suddenly crackings and snappings were heard.

 

 

 

Donghae and Yuri looked at each other. "Uh-oh." The branch snapped and causing them to fall down.

 

 

 

Donghae landed on his back and Yuri landed on top of him.

 

 

 

Donghae let out a grunt.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae opened his eyes seeing Yuri staring at him. She blinked a couple of times.

 

Yuri began to burst out laughing and getting up herself up. She pats the debris off.

 

 

"That was so fun! Let's do that again!!" Yuri jumped up and down.

 

 

 

Donghae got up rubbing the dirt off his back.

 

 

"Fun?! More like pain. That's because you landed on me." Donghae pouts.

 

 

 

"Donghae sooo cutee!" Yuri went up to Donghae and pinched his cheeks. In the corner of Donghae's eyes, he saw something.

 

 

 

"WATCH OUTT!" Donghae spinned Yuri around and moved to the side as the spear flew past the tip of Yuri's hangbok.

 

 

 

Donghae and Yuri faced the 3 figures infront of them. Donghae stood infront of Yuri while she was behind him.

 

 

Donghae furrowed his eyesbrows as he glanced at the figures infront of them. They had their faces covered except for their eyes.

 

 

 

 

"WHO ARE YOU!?!" Donghae angrily asked tilting his chin up.

 

 

 

 

"No need to know our identity, Prince Donghae." the figure in the middle answered coldly.

 

 

 

Donghae somehow thought the voice was familiar.

 

 

 

 

"Hand us over Princess Yuri." the figure on the left spoke up.

 

 

 

 

Donghae backed away covering her up and spreading his arms out.

 

 

 

 

"NO. Over my dead body." Donghae glared.

 

 

 

 

 

"Looks like you want to go the hard way." The center figure told them.

 

 

 

 

"GET HIM!!" the figure shouted.

 

 

 

 

The three figures pulled out their swords and ran towards Donghae. "YAHHH!!"

 

 

 

Donghae whipped out his sword and so did Yuri.

 

 

 

"I can do this." Yuri told him. Yuri and Donghae faced back to back. The 3 figures slowly circled the two.

 

 

 

 

Everyone was waiting. One of the figures attacked first. The rest swarmed in. Donghae fought with two while Yuri fought with one.

 

 

 

 

 

The two figures Donghae was fighting with, left Donghae to go attack Yuri.

 

 

 

 

"DONGHAEE!" Yuri screamed.

 

 

 

Donghae sliced one of the figures throat.

 

There were two left. One of the figures snatched Yuri's sword leaving her armless.

 

 

 

 

Donghae grabbed her hand and pulled her behind him.

 

 

 

 

"You two come any closer, I'll slice your heads off." Donghae threatened.

 

 

 

 

"Be a good boy, Prince Donghae. We don't want to harm you. It's Yuri that we need!" The figure ran towards Yuri but Donghae stopped him by slicing through his stomach. He finished the other one.

 

 

 

 

All 3 figures layed dead on the ground. Donghae went to one of them and put down his cloth.

 

 

 

Donghae eyes widened.

 

 

 

"What is it!?" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

"These guys are one of my kingdom's secret attackers." Donghae looked down. Yuri placed one of her hands on his shoulder.
 

 

 

"I'm sorry." She apologized.

 

 

 

"It's not your fault. I just don't know why they are after you." Donghae placed his hand on her hand.

 

 

 

Donghae stood up and faced Yuri. He pulled her into a deep hug. "As long as you are okay."

 

 

 

"Donghae, you killed your own people just to protect me. Why?!" Yuri asked him.

 

 

 

 

"Its...its..its because.." Donghae stuttered.

 

 

 

 

"Its because of what?!" Yuri asked again.

 

 

 

Donghae cupped her beautiful face. "It's because I love you."

 

 

 

 

Yuri blinked a couple of times. Yuri turned around and walked slowly away.

 

 

 

 

"Do you not feel the same way?!" Donghae asked feeling a bit disappointed.

 

 

 

Yuri turned around and looked at him blankly. That blank face slowly turned into a happy face. Yuri started smiling brightly.

 

 

 


"Yes I do feel the same way too!" Yuri ran up Donghae and hugged him.

 

 

 

Donghae started grinning like crazy. Donghae broke the hug. He leaned close to Yuri's lips and kiss her lips gently cupping her face.

 

 

Their first kiss was beautiful and meaningful. Yuri broke the kiss.

 

 

 

 

"I want to get married to you. Come, let's confess to my father and mother. I want to show them to you!" Yuri lead him towards her palace running through the woods happily.

 

 

 

 

"WOOOO!! I'm going to get married!" Donghae shouted. Yuri started to laugh.

 

 

 

 

As they reached the entrance of Yuri's palace, Donghae's smile faded as he recognized the palace.

 

 

 

Donghae pulled Yuri back.

 

 

 

"What's wrong?! Do you not want to meet my parents and then get married?!" Yuri asked with a confused tone.

 

 

 

"Y-you belong to this p-pa-palace?! Donghae widened his eyes.

 

 

 

"Yeah, why?!" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

"S-so you are a Kwon?!?!" Donghae's eyes became wider than ever.

 

 

 

"Yes. Princess Kwon Yuri. So?! What's wrong with that?!" Yuri was still confused.

 

 

 

Donghae hesitated before he spoke.

"Yuri. I'm Prince Donghae. Prince Lee Donghae." Donghae told her.

 

 

 

It took her awhile to figure out what's wrong of him being a Lee.

 

 

 

Yuri's jaws dropped. "No. No. No. No. No. This can't be. You are not a Lee." Yuri started panicking.

 

 

 

"I wished I wasn't." said Donghae.

 

 

 

 

"Oh no. We're enemies! And love is forbidden between the two kingdoms. NO!! This can't be!!" Yuri started crying.

 

 

 

Donghae came up to Yuri and hugged her, embracing her.

 

 

 

"Nothing can stop us from loving each other." Donghae told her.

 

 

 

 

"What will happen if they find out?!" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

The front doors opened. The maid gasped as she saw them.

 

 

 

"Good gracious, your highness! King and Queen needs you immediately! COME NOW YOUR HIGHNESS!" The maid dragged Yuri inside.

 

 

"Tommorrow we will meet again. Same time and place!" Yuri shouted before the gates closed.

 

 

 

Yuri went inside and saw the King and Queen sitting on their royal thrones. On the side, a young man was there.

 

 

 

"Yes your Majesty?! I've come." Yuri bowed.

 

 

 

"Come my princess. Come meet your future husband. Prince Choi Minho." The king informed Yuri.

 

 

 

"H-husband?! Marriage?! What?! Prince Choi Minho?!" Yuri blasted with questions.

 

 

 

"Yes, your husband." the queen replied.

 

 

 

 

"Andwae. Appa, Omma. No, I don't want to." Yuri refused and started to talk informally.

 

 

 

"Prince Choi Minho is a very attractive man with everything a girl wishes for. He will be the best person you will ever meet." The king explained.

 

 

 

"No! I'm not getting married to him! I don't love him!" Yuri stood up.

 

 

 

"You will love him once you spend time with him.You will be getting married tomorrow." her mother told her. "We've made our decision."
 

 

 

 

 

"Appa, Omma! You can't force me! Appa, Omma. Please let me make my decision." Yuri begged.

 

 

 

 

"I CAN'T FORCE YOU?!?!" The king stood up raising his voice.

 

 

 

"Lock her inside her room until her wedding." The king demanded.

 

 

Yuri was dragged into her room. "Appaa! Omma! PLEASEE!!" Yuri shouted as she was being dragged into her room.

 

 

 

The king sat back down frustratedly. "What's gotten into Yuri?! She usually obeys." The queen stated.

 

 

"This girl. She doesn't get to get out of her room till her weddings starts!!!" The king shouted.

 

 

---------------------------

 

Morning around 4 a.m.:

 

 

Yuri slowly woke up carefully trying not to wake anyone up. She quietly and quickly got dressed. She walked up to the doors. There was one guy guarding the door.

 

 

She slowly opened the door a little and threw out an old hair comb at his right side. The guard went over to the right as Yuri snucked out.

 

 

 

Yuri reached her destination. She was a bit early.

 

 

"Donghae!! DONGHAE!" Yuri starting crying.

 

 

Donghae came running down towards her.

He saw her tears dripping down her beautiful face.

 

 

 

He cupped her face and wiped the tears with his thumbs. "What's wrong?!"

 

 

 

"Donghae, I'm being forced to marry today." Yuri lets out more tears.

 

 

Donghae hugged her and caressly ran his fingers through her hair.

 

 

"Yuri, please don't. Please don't. Stay with me." Donghae begged.

 

 

 

Yuri broke the hug. "Let's run away. Just you and me. We can run off into the mountains or or or run to a different region. We can start new. I don't care if we will be poor or rich, as long as I have you. Donghae, I want to be with you forever."

 

 

"I do too. Let's go." Donghae grabbed her hands and started running.

 

 

------------------------------

 

 

"WHERE HAS SHE GONE?!?!!??!" The king yelled in Yuri's room. The guard and two other maids had their heads down. The Queen sat her daughter's bed.

 

 

 

"ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS WATCH OUT FOR HER?!? ONE SIMPLE TASK AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO?!!?" the King shouted.

 

 

 

"How is she supposed to get married when she's gone?!" the King asked pacing back and forth.

 

 

 

"Your Majesty, there's is something about Princess Yuri that you need to know." the maid spoke up.

 

--------------------------------------------

 

 

"Hurry!" Donghae rushed Yuri.

 

 

 

They were running as fast as they can hoping no one has found out about her disappearance.

 

"AH!!!!" Yuri let out a cry. Donghae turned around. A snake had slowly slided off somewhere. Donghae knew she was bitten.

 

 

Donghae quickly put Yuri on his back and searched for the nearest shelter he could find. He was running as fast as he could.

 

 

"Yuri-ah, stay strong!" Donghae told her.

 

 

After a couple seconds, Donghae spotted a cave to the right of him. He went in and set Yuri down.

 

 

 

Her lips were slowly turning purple. Donghae raised her sock. He went down and the venom off. One by one, he and spat.

 

 

 

After all the venom was off, Donghae decided to get some herbs to heal it.

 

 

Donghae went out around the woods to find a couple of leaves she needed. He went back to the cave, chewed up the herbs, and applied it on Yuri's wound.

 

 

Donghae ripped off a piece of cloth from his clothes and wrapped it around the wound.

 

 

 

 

Yuri coughed as she woke up.

 

 

Donghae came up to Yuri. "Gwenchana?!"

 

 

 

 

Yuri nods her head slowly. Her lips were dry. He knew she needed water and some food.

 

 

 

"Stay right here while I'll go get some water and food for us, is that okay?!" Donghae touched her cheeks.

 

 

 

Yuri nods her head. "Be careful." Yuri manages to say.

 

 

"I will. Don't worry." Donghae smiles at her. He ruffles her hair and heads out of the cave searching for a stream with fresh water.

 

 

 

After a couple of minutes of searching, he smelled fresh streaming water. He followed the smell and reached to the destination where he wanted to be.

 

 

 

He took out his jar and dipped it in the refreshing water. He drank a jar full. He filled the jar again and began to search for edible items.

 

 

 

 

"YES!" Donghae exclaimed as he spotted berries. He checked if it was poisonous. It wasn't so he grabbed a giant leaf and picked out the fresh berries and headed back to the cave.

 

 

 

 

"Here," Donghae helped Yuri get up and poured the refreshing liquid in . He could her the clear gulp as she drank. 

 

 

Donghae wiped the corner of her lips as a drop of water went down.

 

 

"Do want some?!" Yuri asked.

 

 

"I already drank when I got there." Donghae smiled.

 

 

Yuri's stomach began to growl. Yuri was embarassed. Donghae started laughing.

 

 

"Here. I got us some berries." Donghae handed her the leaf full with fresh berries.

 

 

 

"Yumm. They're sweet!" Yuri exclamied as she took a berry and plopped it in .

 

 

 

 

"Are you feeling better?!" Donghae ased Yuri.

 

 

 

"I think I'm healed." Yuri smiled brightly at him.

 

 

 

"I don't know how you manage to look beautiful after you've been bite by a snake." Donghae complimented her.

 

 

 

"Psssshh!" Yuri plopped a couple more berries into .

 

 

 

 

Donghae chuckled. "She's so cute." He thought to himself.

 

 

 

 

"Are we staying here?! Or are we going to keep going?!" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

"Nah.. Let's stay here for tonight. Plus, I think we got pretty far. They won't find us." Donghae explained.

 

 

 

"I'm going to get some wood to make some fire." Donghae got up until Yuri held us hand. Donghae looked down at her.

 

 

 

 

"Let me go with you." Yuri begged.

 

 

 

---------

 

 

After collecting wood, they went back and Donghae started to make a fire. It lit up and warmed the cave up.

 

 

 

Donghae layed down first next to Yuri. Yuri followed and put her head onto his chest. Donghae wrapped his arms around her shoulder.

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's get married as soon as we find another palace or a region to live." Donghae spoke softly.

 

 

 

 

Yuri nods. "That'd be great." Yuri smiles thinking of the wedding and having kids.

 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah.." Donghae asked.

 

 

 

 

"Hmm?!" Yuri answers.

 

 

 

"When we get married, how many children do you want?!" Donghae asked.

 

 

 

 

"Hmmmm...I want a boy! Handsome like you!" Yuri told him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"A boy?! Well, I want a girl. A girl who will look like you." Donghae smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

"How about both?! Two children. A boy and a girl. Okay?!" Yuri asked.

 

 

 

"OKAY!" Donghae liked the idea.

 

 

 

 

Donghae turned his face towards Yuri. He looked deeply into her deep sharp eyes. Yuri looked into his.

 

 

 

 

 

"I love you, my Princess Yuri." Donghae told her.

 

 

 

"I love you too, my prince Donghae." Donghae leaned in and kissed her forehead slowly. Then he slowly moved down to her pointy sharp pretty nose and then towards her soft, warm lips.

 

 

Donghae placed his hands on her jawline. Yuri allowed him.

 

That night Donghae took Yuri's purity away.

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

Morning rose. Donghae got up and put his clothes clothes. Before he left, he kissed Yuri's forehead.

 

 

Yuri woke up minutes after Donghae left. Yuri put on her clothes. She left the cave searching for him. 

 

 

 

Donghae went to go refill some water and look for something edible. As he was washing his face, someone stabbed the corner his shoulder. Donghae turned around. 

 

 

 

 

Donghae drew out his sword. He could feel his blood slowly dripping down his shoulder.

 

 

 

 

"Who are you?!" Donghae asked with a glare.

 

 

"I am a secret asassin of the Kwon's kingdom. I was sent to kill you." The guy began to attack Donghae. The both of them jumped up in the air and sliced their swords. 

 

 

 

 

The sounds of sharp swords clashing and fighting against each other was so loud.

 

 

 

 

Donghae suddenly heard a scream. It was Yuri's.

 

 

 

"YURI-AH!!" Donghae screamed. He finished the guy leaving him dead.

 

 

Donghae started to hear more rumblings. It was like an army coming.

 

 

Donghae ran back to the cave. In the middle of the way, he spotted Yuri being trapped into his father's main body guard. He saw the king, his father, and the queen, his mother. There were about 50 other armed soldiers behind them.

 

 

 

"LET HER GO." Donghae angrily demanded.

 

 

 

 

 

"How dare you disrespect me. Did you not know who this is?!" the king asked his son.

 

 

 

 

"Yes Appa. She is Princess Kwon Yuri. She's my enemy. My hate. But now, she's my love." Donghae informed him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you not know  LOVE IS FORBIDDEN BETWEEN THE TWO KINGDOM?!?! I will never accept her. And Donghae, you will never be with her from now on. If you do, it's over my dead body!!" The king shouted.

 

 

 

"LET MY DAUGHTER GOO!!" Someone behind Donghae shouted.

 

 

 

Donghae turned around. The whole kingdom of the Kwon's were behind followed by their armed guards. Prince Minho was also there angrily glaring.

 

 

 

"Hello Kwon Ji Sung. Long time no see. You have quite a beautiful daughter." Donghae's father smirked.

 

 

One of the Kwon's guard came up to Donghae and placed a dagger on his neck.

 

 

 

"Since you have my daughter, I get to hold on to your son. So we're equal, Lee Hyun Woo." Yuri's father stated.

 

 

 

 

 

"What are you doing here?!" Donghae's father asked Yuri's father.

 

 

 

 

 

"I am here to bring my daughter back. She's getting married to this prince." Her father signaled his hand to Minho. "But unfortunately, I've been told she is secretly seeing your son. Your son is secretly seeing my daughter. Today, we knew she escaped to runaway with him." The King glared.

 

 

 

"Well tell your daughter to stop seducing my Donghae!!" Donghae's father yelled back.

 

 

 

"My daughter seducing?! More like your gruesome son!!" Yuri's father shouted.

 

 

 

 

"STOP IT!!!!!" Donghae yelled out. Silence.

 

 

 

 

"Appa. Omma. I'm sorry to say this but I have fallen in love with my enemy that I did not know until I saw her palace. I killed my own people to protect her. We truly love each other. Just because love is forbidden between the two kingdoms doesn't stop us from loving each other. I can't live without her." Donghae spoke up.

 

 

 

"Me too. Same with me Appa, Omma. I love him. Please let us be together." Yuri told everyone.

 

 

 

Everyone gaspsed.

 

 

 

 

 

"Never in my life I thought this was going to happen. Love between enemies.." Donghae's father stated.

 

 

 

"We were just told to hate each other without no reason. But when I first met Yuri, I did not know she was a Kwon. But father, love is not a crime." Donghae looked at his father's eyes.

 

 

 

 


"Yes, our son is right. Love is not a crime. You can't stop them." Donghae's mother nudged his father.

 

 

 

 

"Just because of your hate between each other doesn't mean each of your children have to hate each other. That's not right. It's not their fault. Please just let them." Yuri's mother begged her husband.

 

 

 

 

Both fathers thought for awhile.

 

 

 

"NOOO!! NOOOOO!!! NEVERRR!! OVER MY DEAD BODY!!!!!" Yuri's father screamed.

 

 

"I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THIS!!! THERE'S NO POSSIBLE WAY!! NEVERRR!!!! DONGHAE, YOU WILL NEVER SEE HER AGAIN!! IT'S EITHER I DIE OR YURI!! MAKE YOUR CHOICE!! SHE NEEDS TO DIE UNDER MY ARMS!!" Donghae's father shouted.

 

 

 

"YURI! MAKE YOUR CHOICE!! Either Donghae dies in my hands or marry Minho!" Yuri's father added.

 

 

 

Donghae made a quick move by kicking the guard in the area and got away from the guard. He went up to Yuri and pulled her to the center. There him and Yuri hugged each  tightly.

 

 

 

"What's the point of living when I won't have her?!" Donghae asked his parents. He drew out his sword.

 

 

 

 

"I love you, my Princess Yuri." Donghae kissed her lips for the last time. Yuri could feel tears falling down his cheeks.

 

 

 

"I love you too, my Prince Donghae." Yuri told him after after Donghae broke the kiss.

 

 

 

Donghae began to pierce his sword through Yuri's body and his.

 

 

 

 

Yuri starts crying. She gasping for air.

 

 

 

"I-I'd rather see you die in my arms than let someone else k-kill you." Donghae managed to say.

 

 

 

"S-same with m-me. I-I can't live without y-you." Yuri tried her best to speak.

 

 

 

Donghae starts panting. His tears drip down onto Yuri's hangbok.

 

 

 

"Rememb-ber th-that I love y-ou." Yuri told him and cries.

 

 

 

 

"I-I love you too." Donghae cries. Yuri's heat stopped beating right after he said that.

 

 

 

 

 

Donghae hugs Yuri even tighter. Soon his heart stopped beating.

 

 

 

There layed Donghae and Yuri still holding onto each other. It was their death that ended the feud between the two kingdoms.

 

 

 

 

 

This is the story of Prince Lee Donghae and Princess Kwon Yuri.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________

 

 

*crying* I know sad ending...:((( Thanks for reading! LOL I'm not that good at writing one-shots. SORRY!