2AM Day

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

Jin Woon walk into 2AM dorm after their schedule finish. Today, their scheduled finish earlier and it’s noon now. He’s kind of bored and called Hye Mi and Hyuna to come to 2AM dorm. He’s not allowed to go back this week, that’s why he want them to come to the dorm. He kind of pity Hye Mi that always need to accompany Hyuna everywhere.

Jo Kwon enter the living room and start nagging to Jin Woon when he was about to fall asleep. Jo Kwon told him not to sleep since Jin Woon already invited Hye Mi and Hyuna, he should be responsible to entertain the guest that he invited himself.

“Yes, I know.” As simple as that answer, it stops Jo Kwon from nagging. The other hyungs are already sleeping.

===============================

“Unnie, did oppa really say he’s going to treat us to lunch?” Hyuna asks.

“Yeah, here.” Hye Mi pass her handphone to Hyuna. This is the first time for them to ever come to Jin Woon’s dorm. They don’t really know the place, so they are having trouble finding it.

“Oppa, we’re lost.” Hyuna said when Jin Woon called her.

“Ok, we’ll wait here.” Hyuna said and end theconversation.

“What did he say?” Hye Mi asks.

“He asks us to wait here. Jo Kwon oppa will fetch us.” Hyuna said. They waited for ten minutes before Jo Kwon and Jin Woon fetch them.

[2AM DORM]

“Oppa, had you buy the food?” Hyuna asks when they enter the dorm.

“I’ll go and sleep now.” Jo Kwon said to them.

“Oppa, komawo!” Hyuna said and pat Jo Kwon back a bit too hard that Jo Kwon was pushed forward by her. Jo Kwon nods his head and keeps on rubbing his back.

“Jung Jin Woon, had you bought the lunch or not?” Hye Mi asks feeling suspicious.

“You really have a disease of calling other people’s full name, right?” Jin Woon said.

“Had you buy it or not?” Hye Mi asks while observing the empty kitchen. There’s no food in the kitchen, did he lied to them?

“Oppa, did you buy it or not?” Hyuna asks.

“I kind of forgotten what message I send to you, I only remember that I invite you girls to dorm.” Jin Woon said while sweating hard. The two girls standing in front of him turn red. They haven’t eat yet and had travelled from their house to his dorm. No one knows how rough the two girls could be when they’re mad.

“Aish Jin Woon!” Hye Mi punch his arm as hard as she can making Jin Woon fall to the ground. Hyuna then kick his left leg angry.

“I don’t care. You need to drive us for our lunch. Celebrity or not, you’ll need to feed us!” Hye Mi finally explode.

Jin Woon then stand up and went to his room to get ready. He knows he’s guilty so he need to take them out for lunch. He wears his clothes normally, not even thinking of disguising himself. Hye Mi then hit him on his right hand and drag him into his room that he share together with Chang Min trying to find something that can cover his identity.

[Jin Woon]

Hye Mi stand on top of my bed and put on a beanie on my head and a scarf around my neck. I keep on looking at Hye Mi. For the first time, I discovered that Hye Mi does look pretty. I had never discover her charm before. People said a girl look beautiful when she’s in love. I wonder if she is in love with someone? I’m seeing her in a different light and I don’t find it awkward at all.

Then our eyes met. I could see she blush when our eyes met. She then look away and make me realize that I had been staring at her for too long and make her feel awkward. I turn to my left to see if Chang Min hyung had woke up of all the noise we’d been making and Chang Min hyung is nowhere to be found. When did he woke up and when did he leave the room?

Hye Mi was busy cleaning up my clothes that she had taken out that she didn’t realize Chang Min hyung is gone too. I wait until Hye Mi finish cleaning up my clothes and went out of the room with her. Even Seulong hyung and Jo Kwon hyung had wake up. They are all in front of the television with Hyuna.

We walk to them wondering what had been making them smile so happily and to our surprise, they are watching a video when Hye Mi was putting on the beanie and the scarf on me. I freeze on my spot at how they catch the video. They keep on rewinding the same thing, Hye Mi run to the toilet and when she close the door, I quickly run to the television and disconnect the cable from the video camera to the TV.

“When did you record this? Who record this?” I asks still checking out when will Hye Mi come out of the toilet.

“I did! Right when unnie pull you into the room, I quickly grab my vc and record both of you. Chang Min oppa woke up at that time and went to wake Seulong oppa and Jo Kwon oppa. Kekeke!!” Hyuna said.

“Jung Hyuna, you know you’re in trouble, right? Why are you recording it anyway?” I asks in a whispering voice.

“I want to know the difference between ‘JUST FRIENDS’ and ‘LOVE’” Hyuna said emphasizing on the word Just Friends and Love.