For You

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

Eli sits at the staircase near Hyuna’s house waiting for her to get back. The reason why he’s here waiting for Hyuna is not really because of the hug he wants from her, he just want to give something to Hyuna to show her how he appreciate their friendship. U-Kiss had all met Hyuna and they all agreed that she have a great personality that none of them can resist.

 

“Pigeon, what are you doing here?” Someone pat Eli from the back. Eli knows who it is just by the name he heard.

 

“Hyuna, I was waiting for you.” Eli said.

 

“Let’s get in.” Hyuna said to Eli. She open the door and quickly scream when she saw Ki Seop at the door waving ‘hello’ at her.

 

“Ki Seop, what are you doing here?” Eli asks.

 

“I have an extra key to this house. I came here to find something in Hye Mi’s room.” Ki Seop said lying.

 

“Had you found it?” Hyuna asks.

 

“Yes, so I’ll be going now.” Ki Seop said and went back to his dorm.

 

“Where’s Hye Mi?” Eli asks Hyuna.

 

“She has an exam today, so she’ll be coming home late. Why?” Hyuna asks.

 

“Just curious.” Eli said.

 

“What brings you here? Aren’t you busy with your schedule?” Hyuna asks.

 

Eli look at Hyuna who was cleaning the kitchen. This is the first time Eli ever see Hyuna cleaning up the kitchen. Hyuna somehow look different. The changes in her style kind of changes her attitude too. He could see more girly side of her right now.

 

“Do you know that Hye Mi unnie and Jin Woon oppa is dating?” Hyuna asks.

 

“What? Really? Since when? Kevin would be heartbroken then.” Eli said.

 

“Hye Mi unnie realize how she actually love Jin Woon oppa more than as a friend because she’s jealous when she saw Jin Woon oppa keep on confessing his interest to Seo Hyun.” Hyuna said.

 

“Then, does he really like Seo Hyun?” Eli asks.

 

“Not really, he just wants to be friends with her. Jin Woon oppa said he never intended to make Hye Mi unnie jealous but miscommunication happens and he’s kind of glad that the miscommunication happens.” Hyuna said.

 

“and Kevin really thought he has a chance with Hye Mi.” Eli said.

 

“Kevin is trying to comfort himself, right? Everyone kind of know they love each other. It’s too obvious. Just the matter of realizing it early and realizing it late, that’s all.” Hyuna said. She sound matured in a way. Eli was kind of jealous to think that all of the changes happen because of Yun Ho.

 

“You had been really busy lately. Ever since Yun Ho oppa bought the clothes for me, we haven’t met once. You’re too busy. Yun Ho oppa had been the one spending times with me when the one that promises me is you Mr. Pigeon!” Hyuna said. Eli was being quiet all the time making Hyuna talk all the time.

 

“Pigeon, if you choose to be quiet while I’ll do the talking, don’t talk at all!” Hyuna finally said angry.

 

“No no, I was too shocked.” Eli lied.

 

“Why are you here anyway?” Hyuna asks handing him an orange juice.

 

“I bought you something.” Eli handed Hyuna the clothes he bought for her. Even though he was shock to hear Yun Ho accompanied him all this time, he needs to do what he need to do. He came here to give the clothes to Hyuna, so that is what he’ll do.

 

“Oh, this is nice.” Hyuna hold the hoodie Eli bought for her. It’s a very nice hoodie. It’s not the big hoodie like when she wears Jin Woon’s hoodie but it fits her well. The hoodie looks good with her long hair. However, that hoodie is not the clothes Eli bought when he was being stalked by U-Kiss just now.

 

“I just bought this.” Eli said handing Hyuna another bag. Hyuna open it and she was shocked to see a very cool dress up just like she always saw in the television. The kind of clothes that 2NE1 Minzy wear.

 

“but why did you buy it anyway?” Hyuna asks.

 

“Because…” Eli was speechless, how is he supposed to say because he want a hug? He look at Hyuna smiling when he don’t know what to answer. Then Hyuna walk to him and hug him. Eli was going to hug her back when she release the hug.

 

“Anyway, thanks for the clothes.” Hyuna said.

 

“Your… your… your welcome.” Eli said. His feet was trembling because he actually want to jump around for receiving the hug he had been dreaming for weeks.