Hug

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

[Eli]

 

I wake up alone in the O room wondering where everyone went to. I clean myself up and went to the kitchen for breakfast, the boys are in the kitchen. I greet them good morning but the O boys are looking at me with an annoyed expression. I ignored them and walk to the living room.

 

Dong Ho was laughing at me right when I enter the living room. They all are acting weird, as if I just did something embarrassing. I didn’t remember coming home doing anything funny. I have to admit I’m the mood maker of the group but I haven’t start the day with jokes yet, and now they’re already laughing. I guess I’m that good, they must have remember all my past jokes that make them laugh every time they look at me.

 

“Why did you do that?” Ki Seop asks. I look at him weirdly. Do what? I turn to Soo Hyun hyung and he just shook his head.

 

“What did I do?” I asks Kevin. Kevin ignore me so I ask Ki Bum. Ki Bum hyung look at me weirdly and take a seat next to me.

 

“Last night you were hugging all of us and even intended to kiss us! No, you’d kiss Kevin! He was sleeping with us on the bed last night because of you! You even kiss Xander hyung on his cheek when he tried to wake you up this morning!” Ki Bum said. Did I really do that?

 

“You even mumbled, ‘I want that hug’ for a thousand times. I can’t sleep because of that. Now each of us have a backache because of you.” Kevin said.

 

“Where did I kiss you?” I asks worried.

 

“YOU KISS ME ON MY LIPS BABO!” Kevin said angrily.

 

“Why did I do that? Why? Why?” I ask them. Of course they won’t know the answer, well I actually know why but I can’t tell them, they’ll say I have a crush on Hyuna when I’m not.

 

“Asks yourself, we want to know the answer too!” Xander hyung said. I smile at him and just keep quiet. LOL Why would I tell them, I should have said I dream of Jessica Alba, they will believe me!

 

“I dreamt of Jessica Alba last night, and I kiss her in my dream.” I said and they laugh at me. Yes, they believed me.

 

“Kids, get ready now!” The manager hyung said.

 

While I was in the car with the members, I keep on seeing couple hugging and kissing with each other. What is this? It’s not valentine right now. Why am I still thinking of hug and kisses?? That’s just too weird. I close my eyes in order to forget about all of it.

 

=============================

 “Eli, wake up.” I open my eyes and Kevin is waking me up. I fall asleep again. I still dreamt of the hug Hyuna gave to Yun Ho. That hug, why am I thinking about it too much? She’s just a friend.

 

“do you really want to hug Jessica Alba that much?” Kevin asks while walking to our company with me.

 

“Of course, who doesn’t want to hug her? Why? Did I mumble in my sleep again?” I asks.

 

“Yes you did. Let’s just pray you’ll get to hug Jessica Alba fast. It’s a nuisance to hear you mumble in your sleep every time.” Kevin said.

 

Jung Hyuna, what had she done to me? I keep on thinking about that simple hug given to Yun Ho by Hyuna. It’s just a hug and it’s from Hyuna. Hyuna is a friend of mine; it’s not supposed to bother me that much.

 

“Just tell us when you finally realized you actually want to be more than friends with Hyuna.” I suddenly remembered what Ki Bum hyung said to me. No, I won’t tell them the reason I keep on mumbling ‘I want that hug’ in my sleep. She’s just a friend. Wait, is she?

 

=========================================================

Imagine Eli kissing Kevin...

Eli is so stupid, right? LOL