You're the best

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

Hyuna open her eyes and immediately walk to the bathroom, she was wondering why didn’t she hear her alarm rings? After getting ready, she walk to her alarm clock and is surprised to see that it’s only 8 o’clock in the morning. She went to the kitchen to eat anything and she could see Hye Mi smirking at her.

 

“Unbelievable, Hyuna just woke up by herself.” Hye Mi said sarcastically. Hyuna ignore Hye Mi and open the refrigerator to take out the orange juice. She walks to Hye Mi and could see that Hye Mi is making toast for breakfast. Hyuna smile at Hye Mi and walk to the living room.

 

“Eat well, I’m going out now. Bye dear!” Hye Mi said while putting the toast on the table in front of the television. Hyuna nod her head and wave goodbye to Hye Mi.

 

[Hyuna]

 

I sit at the couch waiting for Yun Ho oppa and Eli. Oh god, why do these boys has to wake up late? I feel so bored, so I get up and walk to an empty room that’s supposed to be the place where some of Jin Woon oppa stuff is kept there in boxes. I open each of the box to see if he hide the hoodies there but find none. I opened a box and there was an album in it. I took it out and once I open it, I could see that the album contain all of the picture of oppa when he was in high school. Basically, almost all of his high school photos have Yun Ho oppa. How can I not fall in love with Yun Ho? He take good care of me and is always there for me when Jin Woon oppa is busy with practice.

 

When I was about to close the album and grab another album, my phone rang. I look at the name, it’s Yun Ho oppa. Finally, he call! I went out of the room and open the door when Yun Ho oppa said he’s already waiting in front of my house together with Eli.

 

“How long had you know our Hyuna?” Yun Ho oppa asks to Eli.

 

“I think it’s about a month since I first know her. What about you?” Mr Pigeon said.

 

“I know her for 5 years already. I know her from her brother.” Yun Ho oppa said.

 

“Oh, you must be close with her and understand her.” Ok, that’s weird. They are talking to each other and ignoring me. I’m sitting right behind them but they keep on talking about me. What is this?

 

“We’re like bro and sis. She’s so cute!” Yun Ho oppa said. What? Cute? Where does that come from?

 

“I never saw her cute side before.” Eli said and he sound a bit sad.

 

“She only shows it to some special people.” Yun Ho oppa said again. What is this thing going right here? Cute? Aegyo? Special? I never intended to show the cuteness they’re talking about to anyone, they’re the one who viewed my action as cute.

 

“Pigeon, do you want some chocolate?” I interrupt as I’m getting uncomfortable with the talk.

 

“Pigeon?” Yun Ho oppa asks me.

 

“Yes, I call him Pigeon because he imitates them well. I always laugh when I think of the first time I ever met him.” I said to Yun Ho oppa and he become silence. Only me and Pigeon talk in the car.

 

==================================

 

[At the mall]

 

Hyuna was walking lifelessly as none of her choice of clothes is bought by Yun Ho. All the while Yun Ho would disagree with her choices and Eli would agree with all the clothes she chooses. Hyuna took a sit at a bench and Eli did the same. Yun Ho on the other hand is still surveying some shops for Hyuna to buy clothes. But the clothes he chooses are not Hyuna style. Even though what he choose for her are not too girly but it’s the kind of clothes that Kara or SNSD usually wear, the shorts and tight clothes. She likes loose clothes.

 

“I’m tired.” Hyuna said to Eli. Eli looks at her and hand her a bottle of water.

 

“Why does he need to pick what kind of clothes I should wear?” Hyuna asks angrily.

 

“At least he didn’t buy all those clothes that are too girly. I think he choose it quite well.” Eli said.

 

“But it’s not my style! You saw how I always dress right?” Hyuna said.

 

“Hyuna, I found a clothes that you might like!” Yun Ho pulls her hand and run towards a shop leaving Eli behind.

 

[Eli]

 

I watch as Hyuna and Yun Ho ran. It looks like Yun Ho try to pull her away from me. I walk calmly towards where they’re running, it’s a shop where they sold clothes like 2NE1 and 4Minute style. Yes, I agree with Yun Ho, I’m sure Hyuna will like these kind of clothes.

 

I walk into the shop and Hyuna is already excited on the clothes there. She look at Yun Ho and hug him. Ok, is that necessary? She don’t have to hug him to show her appreciation, won’t thanks be enough for it? She needs to learn the proper way of thanking someone.

 

“Aren’t the clothes here just daebak?” She turns to me. I nod my head and went to pick a clothes for her. She smile brightly at me and went to the changing room. I look at Yun Ho. He looks kind of glad that finally Hyuna like the clothes in the store.

 

“Oppa, you’re the best! Thanks for this!” Hyuna said and hug Yun Ho again. Where’s my hug? I help her choose clothes, shouldn’t I receive one?

[this is the clothes Yunho pick for Hyuna]

I spread my arm wide to give her a clue that I want a hug her. I close my eyes and was shock to feel something on my arm, I open it and I could see a plastic bag was push to my chest. It turns out that Hyuna wants me to help her carry out the clothes. When will I ever get that hug she gave to Yun Ho.  I WANT THAT HUG!!