Crush

I want a BOYFRIEND!!

 

[Hyuna]

 

I open my eyes as the alarm keep on ringin and I’m getting annoyed with the noise coming from the alarm clock. I’m supposed to move out to Hye Mi unnie’s house today but I feel lazy today. Every clothes had been packed, can’t they just bring it to Hye Mi’s unnie house and let me sleep and rest longer?

 

I lazily sit up as I hear Hye Mi unnie knocking on the door. I could hear her telling me to be ready. I was going to lie down when I suddenly heard a very familiar voice that I haven’t heard for a month now. It is Yun Ho’s oppa voice.

 

“Hyuna,  oppa will be helping you move out today. Get ready, ok?” Oppa had been busy with his study and modeling lately that I didn’t get to meet him. I was relieved and miss him at the same time. I quickly got up and take a bath and get ready. When I open the door and walk downstairs, Yun Ho oppa was eating the breakfast prepared by unnie.

 

“Aren’t you hot wearing this hoodie? We’ll be carrying stuff to the new house today, go change into a tee.” Hye Mi unnie said. I obey her and walk back to my room as I realized what she said is right.

 

“My dongsaeng!” Yun Ho oppa hug me when I open the door.

 

“What are you doing?” I push Yun Ho oppa. What is he thinking hugging me like that?

 

“I miss you. It’s been a month since I last saw you.” Yeah, tell me about it. You’re the one who had busy with your life. I look at him weirdly and went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

 

“When will Jin Woon oppa come?” I asks Hye Mi unnie.

 

“He said he’ll try to come if he finished his schedule early, if not he won’t be able to come.” Hye Mi unnie said. I’m glad that oppa and unnie are back to normal. Even though they didn’t become a couple, I believe they’re meant to be together. If it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be.

 

I look at Yun Ho oppa who is carrying my bags. I have three bags that I’m going to bring to Hye Mi unnie’s house. Some of them are Jin Woon oppa cap and hoodie. Well, he did said I can take and wear any of his clothes, so I took it with me.

 

“Why are you staring at me?” Yun Ho oppa asks me.

 

“Just checking out to make sure you won’t drop my bags.” I said lying.

 

Hye Mi unnie shook her head at us. I don’t even know why Hye Mi unnie did that. I went into Jin Woon oppa room and cover his stuff with while cloth to prevent it from dusting. I take a cap from his collection and wear it on my head. Hye Mi unnie check out for the last time if we left some stuff and then walk out of the house and got in Yun Ho’s oppa car.

 

I was being silent while Yun Ho oppa was driving, I sit next to him since Hye Mi unnie said she need to talk with Ki Seop oppa about the house. I look at Yun Ho oppa, to be honest, he look different after coming back from Japan. He looks a bit matured.

 

 

“You miss me, right?” Yun Ho oppa asks me.

 

“No!” I answer firmly. Yun Ho oppa smiled sweetly, yes that’s the smile that I fall for a while ago. No, I still fall for that smile. I still haven’t forget the boy next to me or maybe the man next to me. He’s no longer the kingka that will keep on looking out for me in school, he’s a model now.

 

I keep on staring out the window refuse to look at Yun Ho oppa. Oppa open the radio to avoid the awkward silence in the car. What can I do? I miss him and I still love him, I’m afraid of being hurt again, so I chose to ignore him. But is it a good choice? It’s not only about me when we’re talking about Yun Ho oppa, I need to consider Jin Woon oppa too. I remember how they fought with each other because of me. Jin Woon oppa had punch Yun Ho oppa and when being asked why he did that, he can’t say anything. I don’t want my oppa that had been taking care of me lose a friend because of my selfishness. If he could protect me, I should protect the thing he love the most.

 

I look behind to see Hye Mi unnie still talking to the phone with Ki Seop oppa. I look at what she’s wearing as I didn’t really pay any attention to it before. As what I expected, she’s wearing the hoodie given by Jin Woon oppa. That is her favorite hoodie, she got it for her birthday. I had asks her if she didn’t like Jin Woon oppa, why does she keep on wearing the hoodie given by Jin Woon oppa and she simply answer because she likes the hoodie.

 

I don’t really know what’s the difference between ‘love’ and ‘friends’ yet, because the closest person next to me are confusing me. They’re showing the same exact things but their feelings are different. Hye Mi unnie is the person that care the most for Jin Woon oppa, but yet she said she just love him as a friend. Jin Woon oppa too is the person that cares for Hye Mi unnie the most, but he loves her. If they care for each other a lot, why is the feeling between them different?

 

I turn to Yun Ho oppa, he had never told me about his girlfriend. How much care does he show for her?

 

“Oppa, how do you treat your girlfriend?” I asks.

 

“What? I don’t have one.” Yun Ho oppa answer me.

 

“Don’t lie to me, you’re a model now, you can have any girl you want, right?” I said.

 

“I don’t have a girlfriend but I do like someone.” Yun Ho oppa said.

 

“How do you know if you love her?” I asks again.

 

“I just know. Each of the things she did, it will make me happy or smile without any reason. And when she’s with other guy, I feel very jealous thinking that I’m supposed to be the one next to her. When she show a different side of herself to others, I wish that she would show it to me only.” Yun Ho oppa said. I could see Hye Mi unnie trying to hear his word as he’s talking a bit slower.

 

“So that’s what my oppa feels for Hye Mi unnie?” I asks teasingly.

 

“Yes, but he’s kind of stupid to only realize it now. He keep on complaining about seeing her with other guys, he’s always mad when she smile sweetly to others, but he never really know that he likes her.” Yun Ho oppa said in a slow whispering voice.

 

“Who’s the girl you have a crush on? Is she a model?” I asks. Yes I’m kind of jealous hearing it but actually, I’m excited to know about it, I don’t even know why.

 

“She’s not a model.” Yun Ho oppa said.

 

“Do I know her?” I asks.

 

“I don’t know. Ah, we’re here!” Yun Ho oppa said. Oppa is good at keeping his secret. Wait until I dig it all up.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Wah, suddenly I have a lot of subscribers..

Thanks for subscribing to my story... I'm trying to update when I have time...

I was very busy with my studies and since I'm having a week holiday, I'll update...