38.

Running Man Facts

Fact #38

Betrayer Club:

Ladies and Gentlemen, right now is "Betrayer Club". We are pleased to present you our members of the club.

Our president in betraying, Lee GwangSoo.

Many guests were told to be especially careful of Lee GwangSoo, and it has been confirmed that he received the name, "Icon of Betrayal".

Next up is our vice-president of betraying. Let's give it up for our penguin, HA. DONG. HOON. Ha Dong Hoon, also known as HaHa is the second member you have to be cautious of.

He is the best in scheming among the members of this club. 

Now, our only secretary of this club is...

*Drum roll*

JI. SUK. JIN.

Mr. Suk Jin is probably the easiest to guess if he's a spy or not or if he's betraying or not. How? Awkward acting.

Facts:

The president, the vice, and the secretary are known to like Mr. Kim Jong Kook to be eliminated from the race. They have the strong desire in winning, and its impossible with the Commander around.

Think that the members will go along well? Nope. In the end, they're betraying each other. Really a cupidity (greed)

They are the worst spies in Running Man (Along with Mr. Gary).

One of their goal: Eliminate Kim Jong Kook.

If there is no alliances and betraying-s, the race won't be chaos.

 

-Reporter MC JaeSuk.