My Cool Guy

My Cool Guy

 

I couldn't take my eyes of him. I kept glaring at that cool guy. Red pants... black T-shirt... and his belt.. cool yet adorable! I wanted to run and get closer to him, but...
 
 
 
"What?" he asked annoyingly then drank a glass of milk.
 
"What??! Yaa! You suddenly came into my apartment without my permission and drank my strawberry milk!!!" I yelled as I rolled my eyes.
 
"I remember your apartment's password. Isn't it awesome? I remember a password." He shrugged.
 
"Heol!"
 
"What????"
 
"Oppaaaaa!!!! I miss youuuuuu!!!!" I gave him a back-hug.
 
"Hahahaha. I know. That's why I'm here."
 
"Nappeun neom!" I bit his back.
 
"Yaa! Apo!" he put the glass and turned around to face me.  He kissed me on the lips sweetly.
 
"Mianhae..." he cupped my face.  "...I'm busy with new album promotion and you know that."
 
"I know it well, oppa. But can you please text me first if you're gonna come to visit? At least I can cook something for you."
 
His hands went down through my back and hugged my waist. "I only want you." he smirked.
 
"Heol. You drank my strawberry milk rather than said 'hi' to me first." 
 
"Hahahaha. I'm thirsty, baby. Sorry." he kissed my nose.
 
"Well you're here now, oppa." I smiled brightly. 
 
"Yes I'm here now. Let's do something fun!" he said as he carried me bridal style. 
 
"Omo! Oppa!" we chuckled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Huwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ what was that? ㅜ-ㅜ the shortest oneshot I've ever known! Sorry~ 
 
I just wanted to express my feeling towards Sunggyu oppa's airport fashion with that red pants! Ugh I LIKE IT SO MUCH ;~~~~; 
 
Comments are welcomed! Do criticize me~ 
 
Thanks for reading! ^-^