Nightmare

Nightmare

 

For the past few days, Go Namsoon haven`t slept well.  His eye bag and deep dark circle were shown clearly. When people asked him, the only thing he said,

“ I`m just busy working, nothing much. Okay, bye.” Then he leave everyone dumfounded.

-  On the rooftop-

“ You know,” Jihoon started to speak, “ Namsoon`s getting worst in lied, wasn`t he?”

“ Obviously.” Said Yikyung and Jungho. Then, Yikyung walk closer to Heungsoo who standing against the wall.

“Err, have you talk to him? I mean, talk to Namsoon.” Asked Yikyung.

Heungsoo turned and give a dead glare at Yikyung. Yikyung startled as he took few feet backward and mutter ‘sorry’.

“Aish, I tried before and he says nothing`s wrong.” Heungsoo replied and he sighed heavily.

“And you bought that?” Said Jungho surprise. Now, all eyes fixed to Heungsoo. Heungsoo snorted and replied,

“Of course not. I`ve known him too well. I`m just waiting him to tell me when he`s ready.”

“Oh…” The trio was speechless.

“Okay, tonight we sleep at my place.”Cheer Yikyung as he hugged his two best friend. Heungsoo can`t help but chuckles when he saw Jungho annoyed face.

~ At Night~

-Namsoon POV-

I burned my night with reading comics. Then I heard someone knocking my door.

“ Who is it?” I mumbled and take a glare at the clock, 8.45 pm. I rushed to the door and open it.

“ Who-“ I about to ask but stopped when I saw.. “H-Heungsoo?”

“Mmm..” Heungsoo simple replied and get into my house. I`m about to speak but just stay silent..Well, that is the Park Heungsoo that I know.

“What`s make you came to my house at this hour?” I asked him as I sit and I grab the comic that I read before.

“I want to sleep over tonight.” Heungsoo replied and he take another comic on the table.

“ Wait—What?? Sleep over my house?? No!!”

“ Wae?? Na andwae?” Heungsoo asked as he looked at me.

“ I-it`s  not like t-that,Heungsoo-ya.. Erm..” Damn it. I lost  words to defend myself.

But, I can`t let him sleep at my house tonight. Not that I hate it, but the nightmare that kept waking me up.. He`ll know it and I can`t let it happen.

-Heungsoo POV-

“ Namsoon-ah..” I called him as I take his hand in mine. He startled and tried to release himself.

“ Tell me.” I said and he just shook his head.

“ I have nothing to tell you cause nothing`s wrong, okay?” Namsoon said slowly and I just sighed.

“ Okay, fine. I will get going. Sleep well, Namsoon-ah.” I said as I kissed his forehead and start walking to the front door.

I`m about to wear my shoes, suddenly I felt a pair of hand  hugged me.

“D-don`t.” Namsoon said as he sob a little. I put down my shoes and we both stay like that for a while. I should calm him down before anything happen. I turned and hugged him back.

“ Let`s sleep,Namsoon.”

“But..” I kissed him to shut his mouth and when I release, he did. I bring him inside his room.

The pillows and blanket were untouched, I said in my mind. Then, Namsoon prepare the place and both of us cuddle under the blanket.

“ Do you want to tell me now?” I asked Namsoon after a few minutes in silent.

“ N-nothing to tell you.” He said and I shook my head. He`s so stubborn just like old times.

“ You think you can fooled me? I`m your boyfriend, Namsoon. Tell me. Please, Namsoon.” I said and took a look at Namsoon`s face. Our gaze locked and I careress his face.

The smooth and white pale face became paler with a dark circle around his eyes.

“ Nightmares” Namsoon simply replied.

“About what?”

“ You and your nuna.”

“Tell me more.”

“I dreamt about the time we both been chased by the gangsters. Although we get escaped, but then they came to your house instead of mine. T-then, they beat you up attacked you leg.” Namsoon stopped as he clinched at my shirt tightly and he continue,

“ Your auntie texted me that you has been hospitalized again. Just like three years ago. I thought i`ve been in devaju. But, I don`t want to repeat the same mistake. So, I went up to meet you. But,”

“But what, Namsoon?”

“ Your nuna stopped me and prevent me from meeting you. You can`t imagine how I felt if I unable to meet you again. Then, she chased me out and told security to prevent me getting into the hospital. The worst is.. I heard the you were d-died in the next morning. I wake up after that. I thought if I don`t have to sleep at night, the nightmares will never return. So, that`s why..”

“That`s why you has been awakes?” I cut his line and he nodded. I smile a little and hugged him tightly.

“ You know that only a nightmares, right?”

“ I know.. but I dreamt about the same thing over and over if I fell asleep.” Namsoon said as he sighed.

“ That`s alright. Don`t worry, Namsoon. I`m here to protect you. Everything will be just fine.”

“Not that you`ll be able to get into my dream.” I chuckled and kissed his eyes.

“Let`s sleep, Namsoon. Saranghae.”

“ Saranghae, Heungsoo-ya.” We kissed lightly and sleep soundly.

 

~ Next Morning~

-Nobody POV-

That morning, Heungsoo and Namsoon wake up late since it`s Sunday.

“Sleep well,baby?” Heungsoo asked as he kissed Namsoon. Namsoon blushed with the nickname and nodded.

“Yeah.. but I still feel sleepy..” Namsoon said and he yawned.

“Okay, continue your sleep. I will wakes you up in evening.” IHeungsoo patted his   and smile cheekily..

That day, Namsoon sleep soundly like nothing happen.

“The nightmare is gone, Namsoon. I told you, everything will be just fine.” Heungsoo said as he watched Namsoon sleeping.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Horrible story,right??

I just can`t get enough with those fanfic..

So, I made one and failed..

Hahaha..

Hope you like it..