Sunggyu and Woohyun's Story

Those Grassy Hills

Upon the grassy hills lies a dead man. That goes, or rather went, by the name of Kim Sunggyu. He was a marvelous man with a great talent for singing. He had it all. Fame, riches, women. The whole package. Till he made a solo debut making Woohyun jealous.

Woohyun pretended to be happy for him. But oh no he was not happy at all. His anger built up and continued doing so. Until that one fateful day. The day he finally acted upon that anger. But before he could act, he came up with a plan, a very devious one indeed. A plan so devious and so cunning that even the sneakiest of men would give him credit. Over months he planned, and still no one took notice of jealous Woohyun. He had Sunggyu convinced that he was his best friend. Woohyun played his part so perfectly that no one would have ever thought that it would be him to be the end to Sunggyu's career.

On the frightful day of the event, Sunggyu went out for a walk in the park late at night after schedules. It had been a long day for him and he needed some time to himself. He took a seat on the soft grass and gazed up into the stars. Quickly passed by a tree was Woohyun in disguise. Sunggyu glanced over at the rustle but shrugged it off and closed his eyes, savoring the peace. Little did he know his eyes would never see the stars again.

"Yah Kim Sunggyu." A deep voice called. Sunggyu his head turned to the direction of the voice only to have something cold and metallic slide across his neck. Blood dripped from his milky white neck as he paled more and more by the second. "How does it feel?" An evil, dark voice mused. A dark figure came into Sunggyu's view as a sense of familiarity hit him. "Woohyun. Why? I thought you were my best friend?" Sunggyu choked out. "Hmm. That's just the thing. You thought i was your best friend." Woohyun smirked deviously. "Why? All those times...you were doing it just so you could kill me? Why? Tell me now, Nam Woohyun!" Sunggyu weakly spoke, his last minutes approaching soon.

Only then did the reality hit Woohyun. And it hit him hard. He had never really thought about the consequences of his selfish actions and what they would later lead to. Sunggyu had been nothing but nice to him. And he killed him. He killed his best friend. No. He killed his brother. The person who had supported him the most when he felt like giving up. The man he looked up to but turned away from due to his selfish desires. He killed him. And now it was too late. There was no turning back now. "W-why? Woohyun-ah? Please." Sunggyu managed to sputter out, amidst his shallow breathing. "Woohyun. Goodbye." And with that, Sunggyu was gone. Upon those grassy hills now lies a grave stone and a dead man. 

 

...DONT KILL ME!!!! I really love Infinite and Woohyun and Sunggyu!!! This is just an idea that came to me and my friend one day. I might write about the other members... What do you think? Leave your opinions, ideas, criticism, etc in the comments! Thanks for reading!!!