I'm So Sorry

Till Death Do Us Part

Chapter Two

 
I'm So Sorry
 
   
   A few weeks past and Changhyun wasn't feeling well in school. This was a regular thing, but it was abnormal this time. "Yah, are you okay, Changhyun?" Minhee whispers from next to him, noticing that he looks a bit off. Changhyun smiles and nods, "I'm fine, noona.". He's hiding the fact that he's not feeling well because he doesn't want Minhee or Byunghun to worry about him, he's been going through this for a while now, and he doesn't need special treatment all of the sudden.
 
   The teacher starts talking again and they both turn their attention to him. When class is over everyone leaves except Changhyun; he stays with the teacher for a moment. 
   
   Minhee notices that he didn't follow her out and stays outside of the door and listens to their conversation. 
   
   "Kim Seon-Saeng-Nim, I'm afraid I might not be in school tomorrow, we have to go to the doctors tonight for my check up, could you give me the homework for tomorrow night also?" Changhyun asks quietly. "Nae, here you go." the Mr. Kim says, picking up the papers and handing them to him. "Gomowoyo, Seon-Saeng-Nim." he says before bowing and leaving. 
   
   "Yah, Changhyun." Minhee says sternly as he quickly walks by. He gulps hard and turns towards her, "Nae noona?". "Why were you telling Kim seon-saeng-nim that you were going to the doctors, what's wrong?" she asks with a very worried tone in her voice. "Noona, it's nothing you have to worry about, I promise!" he replies with a smile before quickly getting off to his next class. She doesn't buy it, but she lets it go for now and they go though out the rest of the school day normally.
 
★✫★
 
Hyung, I'm sorry but I can't meet you after school today, I will do my best to stop by later on tonight for a short amount of time though. We really need to talk...
Sent To: Byunghun                                   3:17PM 2013/04/06 
 
Yoo Changhyun, you better not be breaking up with me. I won't let that happen, I love you too much <3 
Sent From: Byunghun                               3:20PM 2013/04/06                            
 
Yahhh Hyung~ How can you be so crazy! I love you too, see you later ^3^ 
Sent To: Byunghun                                   3:24PM 2013/04/06
 
 
   Ricky turned his phone off and stepped into the doctors office. "So Changhyun," the doctor spoke, looking over some papers in his hands, "Your mother told me that you have been experiencing dizziness in school, is this a common thing?".
 
   He nodded, "It's been happening for around two weeks, every so often I get dizzy just sitting at my desk." Changhyun states, shyly. The doctor nods and makes a little "Hmmm" sound as he thinks about what could be causing this, "Have you been eating breakfast regularly?". Changhyun shakes his head, "Aniyo, not really, I skip every once in a while...".
 
   The doctor nods and writes something down, "Well its a good thing you told me that, Changhyun. You have to start eating though, it will only hurt you more if you don't. I'm sorry we can't figure out the reason why you're like this, but we're still working. Just make sure to take you're pills every night, and meet with your visual therapist.". Changhyun nods and stands up, "Thank you, have a good day." he says before bowing and leaving with his mom. 
 
★✫★
 
   Late that night he arrives at Byunghun's house, he knocks softly and waits for someone to answer. Byunghun opens the door and rubs his eyes, "Yah, I thought you would be coming by earlier, it's almost midnight," he whines. Changhyun sighs slightly, "Sorry hyung, but do you mind if I stay here for the night? I'm not going to school tomorrow, something came up." he says looking down.
 
   Byunghun pouts slightly and grabs his hand then brings him in, closing the door, "What's wrong my yobeo?" he asks, leading Changhyun though the dark hallway to his room, but Changhyun stays silent. 
 
   They get to his room and close to door, Changhyun sits on the bed followed by Byunghun right next to him, "Tell me what's wrong Ricky," he asks, wrapping his arm around Changhyun. He looks down and starts tearing up, "I really don't know how to tell you this, hyung," he says quietly, "I've been hiding it for almost 3 months now.".
 
   Byunghun gulps and is fearing the worst, "Just tell me, Ricky, I can handle it.".
 
   Changhyun pulls away and grabs his hand, "Okay," he starts, holding back his tears, "I've been visiting the doctor often, as you know, and they found something wrong with me, something that they are trying their hardest to fix. But nothing has been working so far. They said that I have a rare chemical in my brain that, after I turned a certain age, kicked in and started slowly deleting information from my brain..." he pauses for a minute to take a breath. "I'm starting to forget little things, but the doctor says that I will slowly start to forget most of what has happened in my life. By the time I'm nineteen, I would have forgotten almost three-fourths of my life.".
 
   Byunghun's expression became very sad and Changhyun could see the tears forming in his eyes, "H-How could this happen? Why did you tell me earlier?!" Byunghun asks with tears running down his face.
 
   Changhyun shakes his head and looks down, "I didn't want you to know because I didn't want to hurt you," he replies on the verge of crying. Byunghun puts his hands on Changhyun's cheeks and lifts his head to look at him, "You listen to me, we are going to find a way to stop this. And if we don't I will find the rest of my life helping you remembering yours. I love you so much, and you can never forget that, okay?" Byunghun speaks through his sobs, he wipes Changhyun's tears away and leans in kissing him lightly.
 
   "I'm so sorry," Changhyun mumbles against his lips. Byunghun slowly pulls away and looks into his eyes, "Don't be sorry, I know it's not your fault.". Changhyun lets out a sigh and nods a little. "I love you Byunghun," he says softly, "I love you too," Byunghun replies.
 
   They chat for a bit afterwards and Changhyun feels a lot less stressed knowing that he has someone who will, no matter what, always be there for him. They change into some comfortable pajama's and climb into bed together, "Good night, my precious Changhyun," Byunghun says with a smile into his face. "Good night, Byunghun." Changhyun replies, cuddling into his arms and slowly falling into a deep sleep. Byunghun watches him as he sleeps, thinking of all of the good times they have had in their relationship, there no way he's going to let Changhyun forget any of it, even if it kills him.
 
   Too bad he doesn't know what it will take to stop it, it may very well kill him.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Sorry If it's a bit short! I promise the next chapter will be much much longer ^-^
Comment and Subscribe for more to come! 
 
I will be trying to update more often, but school starts in a week for me, so please be patien~ hwaiting! 
*note* I do not own the gif~ credit to owner