Run Away With Me

Run Away With Me

--- Run Away With Me ---

 

'' You know she already has a boyfriend, right ? ''

 

'' Dude, please forget her ! She's taken for God's sake ! ''

 

I shook my head and grinned at my best friends. I know they deeply care and worry about me. I can see it in their eyes. They are just looking out for me but don't get me wrong ! I really appreciate it, I do ... but ... I just have a really hard head. That's how I am. 

 

'' Their relationship isn't gonna last '' I said confidently still grinning.

 

'' Yah ! Look at this bastard saying that so confidently ! '' Kai laughed and shook his head.

 

In unison, D.O and Baek Hyun sighed and facepalmed themselfs.

 

'' Aigoo hyung ~ '' Se Hun rolled his eyes and continued eating his cheeseburger. 

 

Su Ho crossed his arms over his chest and took a look at the couple eating lovey doveyly from across the school's cafeteria.

 

'' Chan Yeol is been already 6 months they been going out. As I can see, their relationship is quite strong. ''

 

I turned around on my seat and looked at the couple. They were acting all lovey dovey. Smiling and laughing like there's no tomorrow. Geez ! The girl was feeding her boyfriend some fresh and juicy looking chocolate covered strawberries. Wish she feed me those.The guy quickly kissed her on her nose and chuckled by her cute reaction. The quick kiss made her blush, feeling shy and embarrass, she hit his arm playfully.

 

'' Aww ~ Aren't Ji Eun and Daehyun freaking cute together ? '' A girl's voice suddenly caught my attention. 

 

I quickly turned back around on my seat and saw a group of girls leaving their table and walking towards us.The girl who just spoke was wearing a huge pink ribbon hairband, a pink necklace with matching earrings, a pair of pink heels and way way too much make-up. God, she looks like a freaking clown ! Doesn't she look at herself in the mirror ? I shivered just from looking at her. '' Yack ! ''

 

'' What ? Don't like spaghetti kimchi ? '' Su Ho who is just sitting infront of me asked while pointing at my plate with his fork.

 

I ignored him because she passed by our table with her group of friends who were talking about the couple.

 

'' Omo ! Daehyun is so freaking hot ! '' One girl dressed exactly like the pink one except she wore yellow sighed. '' Song Ji Eun is a lucky girl ! '' She stated and her friends nodded in agreement.

 

'' If only they break up then I'll have my chance with him ! '' A third one, dressed in purple said.

 

Looking at the boys facial expressions, they clearly heard the conversation as well and we started laughing out loud. I couldn't contain my laughter. I was hitting the maknae who was sitting just beside me.

 

The girls turned back towards us and looked at us weirdly. The pink one raised a brow and crossed her arms over her chest. '' What's so funny ? ''

 

I wiped away a tear and stood up still laughing. I cleared my throat and just told her what was on my mind.

 

'' Well if you really want a chance with Daehyun ... why don't you girls look in the mirror first cause personally '' I pointed towards myself and continued. '' I don't date clowns. It only took me 1 second to pee in my pants just by looking at your appearances.''

 

EXO bursted into laughter again. There was water coming out of Baek Hyun's nostrils and Se Hun spit out his milk causing the boys to laugh even harder.

 

The group of clowns gasped.

 

'' Yah, Park Chan Yeol ! Who the hell you think you are saying something so mean to us like that ? '' The pink one yelled in frustration.

 

'' Duh, Park Chan Yeol ! '' I simply said with a smirk.

 

'' You j-- ''

 

'' Oops ! Look at the time ! '' I cut her off by looking at my imaginary watch around my wrist. '' Class is gonna start soon. '' I looked back at the clowns. '' Shouldn't you be going now, miss pinky ? ''

 

'' You jerk ! With that cocky and disgusted attitude of yours, you are gonna die alone ! Come on girls, let's go ! '' She yelled and they rushed out of the cafeteria.

 

Kai wrapped an arm around my shoulder and couldn't stop laughing. '' Haha ... haha ... oh hyung ... you are so mean ! Haha ... ''

 

I turned my gaze towards the table were the couple was sitting .... but .... it was empty. They already left ? Damn ! Miss pinky and clowns, this is your fault !

 

---

 

'' THANK GOD IS FRIDAY !!!! ''I shouted from the top of my lungs while stretching my arms in the air.

 

School finished at 3:25 pm but since I had detention right after school ended, I finished at 5:00 pm. Gosh, it was freaking boring, long and boring ! But finally I am free from that prison ! Yayyy ~ !!

 

To celebrate my release from that prison, I walked to the town's best ice cream shop, the shop where she works at.

 

Song Ji Eun. That's the name of the angel that stole my heart.

 

She's beautiful ! More beautiful then all the girls at school ! More beautiful then all those girl groups on tv ! Her beauty is just outstanding ! No one can beat her ! My eyes can only see her. It was her beautiful hazelnut eyes that grabbed my attention.

 

I remember the first time I saw her. It was during summer when she just moved in the neighborhood.

 

*** Flashback ***

 

I was walking back home from the market and saw a huge truck parked infront of the house that lived Mrs.Hong. I lifted up a brow curiously and decided to check out.

 

'' Ah ! Chan Yeol nah ! '' Mr.Cha, one of the neighbors, noticed me walking his way and he waved his hand.

 

I greeted him with a 90 degree bow and my happy virus smile. '' Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi ! ''

 

'' What's going on here ? '' I asked looking at the movers caring many furniture from the truck and the house.

 

'' Well ajumma Hong moved out of the house and decided to live in Seoul with her son and his family. So now some new family bought the house and they are moving in the neighborhood.''

 

My eyes widen in surprise by the news. '' Jeongmal ? Well I knew about her moving but didn't know it was so soon.'' I shrugged my shoulders. '' Anyways, I never did like that old hag.''

 

Mr.Cha chuckled and whispered for the two of us to hear. '' Trust me, kid. You aren't the only one.''

 

I snickered and patted his shoulder. '' Anyways ahjussi, I gotta go ! Annyeong ! ''

 

That night, I couldn't sleep at all. I was wide awake so I decided to play some video games. After an hour of playing, my tummy started growling. I paused my game and walked to the kitchen. I hope there's food or else ...

 

I opened my fridge and ....

 

'' ! Are you serious ?! Nothing at all ! '' I slammed the door and ruffled my hair. '' Damn ! I really did ate everything ! Aish ! And I just went to the market this afternoon ! ''

 

I grabbed my money and put on my black hoodie and walked out the appartement.

 

My tummy didn't stop growling the whole time and I was getting annoyed, tired and hungry !

 

Damn ! I really had to finish all the ramen and chips ! Park Chan Yeol, you pig !

 

I walked into the closest tteokbokki restaurant, thank God it was still open at this time !

 

I sat down at my usual place and ordered the usual. I looked around the restaurant and there wasn't that much people. It was quiet tonight. So my food finally came and I ate it with delight. I ordered for a second bowl and with some kimchi.

 

As I was waiting for my second bowl and kimchi, I've noticed a girl sitting alone and eating her bowl of tteokbokki close to the window. Funny didn't see her before. Well I was too caught up with my food. I shrugged my shoulders and finally my food came ! Yaahhh ~ !!

 

A couple of minutes later, the girl finished eating and was talking with the ajumma. She seem panicked. I saw fear in her eyes and the ajumma didn't look happy.

 

'' Jeongmal mianhaeyo but ... I forgot my wallet at home. I swear I left it ! Please ajumma can you let me go and I promise I'll pay tomorrow.''

 

'' Aigoo ~ Eotteoke ? Kids these days, I swear ! I'm sorry but if you can't pay then I have no choice but to call the manager. He'll won't be happy about this.''She shook her head.

 

'' Oh please ? I-- ''

 

'' Here ! '' I swiftly handed the ajumma the money. They both looked at me with a surprised expression.

 

'' Chan Yeol ! '' The ajumma looked confused and didn't take the money so I grabbed her hand and rested the money on her palms.

 

They justed stared at me and I walked out of there as quickly as possible.

 

---

 

I needed some fresh air and the night was young so I decided to take a walk towards the park.

 

'' Wait ! Wait, please ! You ! Wait ! '' I heared a female voice yelling at me so I stopped and turned around facing her.

 

The girl finally reached me and tried catching her breath. '' J-jeongmal ... kamsahamnida ! '' She bowed.

 

I rolled my eyes and clicked my tongue. '' Is nothing but ... you are pretty stupid for forgetting your wallet at home. Don't you know money is the most important thing in this world ? ''

 

Her eyes widen by my harsh words and I walked away.

 

She catched up to me again and wasn't happy with my attitude. What's wrong with this guy ? I just wanted to thank him and say I really appreciated it. And here he is calling me stupid !

 

'' Yah ! What's with you ? How dare you call me stupid when we just met ! Listen, I just wanted to thank you and say that I really appreciate it. I wanted to pay you back but ... it seems that mister here has an attitude.''

 

I just stared at her without saying anything.

 

'' You know if I knew that you were gonna be like this, I wouldn't have accepted your offer.''

 

'' Well if I didn't pay for you, you would be washing the dirty dishes back there with the manager and ajumma ! I just saved your ! ''

 

She gulped and I smirked.

 

'' See ? You wouldn't want to do that ! So just remember next time to bring your money when you go out.'' I started to walk away heading towards the empty playground and surprisingly she was still following me !

 

What the hell ? What does she want now ?

 

'' Well I'm sorry for not being in my right mind. Is not easy to learn that you're moving out in 2 days ! To leave the city where you grew up in, to leave your friends you made since elementary, to leave the school that I was gonna graduate with everybody in and to leave my well paying job ! '' She yelled with a sarcastic tone in her voice.

 

'' I'm not perfect but I guess you are, right ? Don't worry about me, next time I won't forget so that I won't meet up with guys with attitude like you !''

 

I sighed and stared at her. It was freaking 2 am meaning there's no one in the god damn park except the two of us. The street lights and the moon were the only source of light.

 

I took a good look at her. She was wearing a purple hoodie with jeans shorts and matching purple converse. Nice long legs. Long straight brown hair. I nodded my head. Not bad.

 

'' So you're the new neighbor that just moved in ? '' 

 

'' Y-Yeah ! ''

 

I nodded my head. '' So what brought you from going outside at this hour in a new town ? ''

 

'' I-I couldn't sleep.''

 

'' Hm...'' I nodded my head.

 

'' W-what about you ? '' She asked.

 

'' Couldn't sleep either.''

 

She nodded her head.

 

I sighed and ruffled my hair. '' ... Are you thirsty ? Come on, my treat to welcome you to our town and ... for apologizing on being rude.''

 

She blinked her eyes at me and hesitated. After a moment of silence, she finally spoke.

 

'' We just met. Why would I ... accept your offer ? I-I don't even know you ...''

 

I started walking away and yelled. '' I won't you ! You can trust me on that ! So hurry up ! ''

 

 

---

 

We sat down on a bench drinking our ice tea while watching the beautiful night view of the town. I loved coming here when I can't sleep or whenever I feel upset, angry, sad or even being happy. It was peaceful and beautiful.

 

So at first it was awkward between us but after playing 21 questions and getting to talk the whole night, it became fun and interesting. We got to know a bit about eachother.

 

Time passes so fast that the sun was starting to raise so I walked her home. The moment the sun rose up into the sky, shining brightly, I got to see the most beautiful pair of eyes ever.

 

She had very beautiful hazelnut eyes.

 

For a moment, I was starstruck by her pure beauty. My eyes couldn't leave hers. We locked gazes and just stood there in front of her house.

 

'' Wow ~ ''

 

*** End of flashback ***

 

Her beautiful hazelnut eyes caught me !

 

After that day, we would hang out and slowly she made new friends and met Daehyun. So we didn't get to hang out that often. As the summer went by, I was slowly falling for her.

 

Me ! Park Chan Yeol was falling in love !

 

I was upset when she started dating that Jung Daehyun guy. Truthfully, I don't like him. Not because they are going out but ... because ... well ... okay I just don't like him. He's a rat !

 

I finally entered the ice cream shop and spotted Ji Eun.

 

'' Hey ! So you finally finished detention, I see.'' She prepared my favorite choco-marshmallow ice with caramel sauce on top and handed it to me smiling widely.

 

I ate my ice cream and we started talking since there wasn't much customers.

 

'' So ~ How are you and ... him ? Is been what ... 3 ... 4 months now ?'' I pretended not to know even though I knew.

 

'' Yah ! Babo is 6 months ! And his name is Daehyun. Chan Yeol shouldn't you know that by now ? He is my boyfriend ! ''

 

I sighed and looked her straight in the eyes.

 

'' Ji Eun ... you already know that I know all those stuffs. I'm just messing with you. And ... you know that I don't like him.''

 

She sighed and shook her head.

 

'' Wae ? Why don't you ? What did he do to you ? You guys don't even talk to eachother ! That's why is getting hard to hang out with you.''

 

'' You never told me the reason why you hate him ! Even EXO won't tell me.''

 

I just sighed and she continued on.

 

'' Why can't you be happy for me ? Why Channie ? Is it that hard ? '' She was upset. I saw the sadness in her eyes and I did felt bad.

 

I got up from my seat and stayed calm.

 

'' Ji Eun, mianhae but I can't. I can't be happy for you because ... '' Because I am the one who should be by your side and not him.

 

'' Because ? '' She lifted an eyebrow.

 

'' Because you guys won't last ! '' I simply said.

 

Silence.

 

Ji Eun glared at me with so much hate. I've noticed tears in her eyes and her lips were slightly parted. She pointed towards the door and said in a soft but harsh voice. '' Get out ! I don't want to see you or talk to you anymore.''

 

---

 

Is been 2 weeks already and we still didn't talk to eachother.

 

Everytime I tried calling or texting her, she never replied back. I don't know how many voicemails I left but I'm sure her box is already full with only mines.

 

I tried visiting her but her parents HATE me ! They seriously HATE me ! Especially her father. His always giving me that dark and judging look whenever he sees me.

 

Why ? Well let me give you a simple word : poor.

 

Ji Eun's father is a co-associate at one of the country's nation wide banks. Ji Eun's family are wealthy. Her parents are always wearing super expensive and very nice brand clothes and they drive luxury cars.

 

They are also the reason why we don't hang out that much.

 

Thankfully, Ji Eun is nothing like her parents ! She doesn't care about social background, she doesn't judge a person by a simple look and she doesn't act like those rich spoiled brats. That's a another reason why I started falling for her.

 

While me ...

 

I'm just your average 19 year old trying to live a normal life by going to school and working my off. My parents divorced when I was 13 and I am an only child. I lived with my mom right here while dad moved to Busan. At 17, I moved out of home and moved in with Baek Hyun. I had many part-time jobs, saved up all my money and finally bought my own appartement. Is small and crappy but is the least I can afford. So yeah ... I 'm not one of Ji Eun's parents ''kind of people''.

 

'' I miss Ji Eun. I want her by my side. Now ! ''

 

D.O patted my back and sighed. '' Sorry dude but you blew it.''

 

'' I told you to forget about her ! But no ! You have such a hard head ! '' Baek Hyun nagged and nagged. '' You should have listen to me ! ''

 

Su Ho gave the nagging boy a glare and he instantly shut his mouth.

 

'' We have 2 classes together and thank God Daehyun isn't in either of them ! But I never get the chance to talk to her ! She's always ignoring me ! '' I sighed and closed my eyes. '' Eotteoke ? ''

 

Suddenly, all EXO members raised up from their seats and looked at eachother.

 

'' Are you guys thinking what I'm thinking ? '' Su Ho asked with a grin.

 

D.O and Baek Hyun's eyes were twinkling as they grinned and Kai nodded his head.

 

I looked at them weirdly. '' ... '' The ?

 

'' An excellent plan like this only comes in very special occasions ! '' D.O said.

 

The boys nodded in agreement.

 

'' Hello ! I'm here, you know ! What the hell ? Plan ? Occasion ? '' I waved my hand at them trying to get their attention.

 

They turned their gazes towards me still grinning and shouted in unison.

 

'' Write her a song ! ''

 

... W-what ?! I blinked my eyes in confusion and just stared at them.

 

'' You're gonna write her a song ! ''

 

I started laughing and shook my head. '' Aniya, aniya, aniya. ''

 

'' You mean write my own feelings on a piece of paper and sing it out to her while playing my guitar ? '' I rolled my eyes.

 

'' Yeah exactly ! '' Kai said. '' Bring her somewhere special ! ''

 

The boys nodded in agreement.

 

'' She'll totally forget about Daehyun and fall head over heels for you ! '' Baek Hyun added and they nodded their heads again.

 

I rolled my eyes again and scoffed.

 

'' Guys please ! We aren't in some romantic movie, drama, novel neither some romantic fanfiction ! That's never gonna work ! ''

 

They stood there arms crossed and looked at me with ... a serious and challenging expression.

 

Su Ho lifted an eyebrow and simply said '' You sure about that ? ''

 

---

 

'' Ji Eun, baby ! What's wrong ? ''

 

I lifted my head up and looked at my boyfriend, Jung Daehyun. He looked worried and I gave him a small smile so he'll stop worrying.

 

'' N-Nothing. Just tired.'' I whispered and started cutting into tiny pieces my steak.

 

Tonight, my parents invited some of their friends for diner and I invited Daehyun because my parents love him so much that they want to show off the super-handsome-rich boyfriend of their daughter !

 

I do really love Daehyun. He's such an amazing guy ! I don't care if he was poor. It just happened that he was born into a rich family like mine with parents who only focus on money, money and money ! 

 

'' Omo honey is been already 6 months that you guys been dating ! '' My mother clapped her hands with a huge smile on her face.

 

'' So when is the wedding ~ ? '' She asked wiggling her eyebrows.

 

My father chocked from drinking his wine and I gave my mother the '' pissed off with you for asking such things '' look and yelled.

 

'' YAH ! Umma ! Please ! We're only 18 ! ''

 

Daehyun started blushing and rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

 

'' Honey, your father and I got married at 18 ! '' My mother simply said and drank her glass of wine.

 

'' Us too we got married at a young age, dear. '' Mrs.Lee, one of my mother's friends, said while pointing towards her husband sitting beside her.

 

'' A young and beautiful lady as you muss get married with such a young and handsome man as him ! You'll live happily ever after with many children.'' She continued on with a huge smile.

 

'' Plus, is not like that Park kid can afford to buy a diamond ring for you ! '' My mother spat.

 

... W-What ?

 

I was holding my fork and knife super tight and gritted my teeth.

 

'' Just look at that boy ! He doesn't have a family ! He doesn't have a house ! He doesn't have a car ! I always see him walking out at night and coming home late at 3-4 in the morning ! Who knows what the hell he does ! Probably going out and selling illegal drugs to gangs and such ! ''

 

Just shut up ! You have absolutely no right to say that ! You don't know him !

 

My hands were shaking badly as I was bitting harshly on my bottom lip.

 

'' I never liked that boy. He's nothing but a troublermaker. '' My dad said with disgust.

 

Please shut up ! Stop it ! 

 

I closed my eyes tightly and tasted my blood. My tears were coming out.

 

'' Ji Eun should just marry Daehyun ! That Park kid can never compare to our level ! He's a nothing ! He's useless ! He's poor ! He's worthless ! '' My father added on.

 

'' Like I said ... he can never afford a diamond ring ! If he can't afford that ! What makes you think he can afford a simple house and support my daughter and the futur children ! H-- ''

 

That's it ! I slammed the table with my fists making a loud noise and scaring everybody. I raised up from my seat and stared down my parents.

 

'' SHUT UP ! SHUT UP ! JUST FREAKING SHUT UP !!! '' I yelled and they just their mouths.

 

I pointed at my mother with a trembling finger.

 

'' YOU HAVE NO FREAKING RIGHT TO SAY THOSE THINGS ABOUT HIM ! YOU DON'T EVEN FREAKING KNOW HIM ! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE WENT THREW ! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HE FEELS ! YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIS FREAKING LIKE SO SHUT UP ! ''

 

Silence.

 

My mother's face was completely shocked. Her eyes were wide as D.O's, was wide open and her hands were shaking.

 

'' Park Chan Yeol is my FRIEND ! You have no right to say such horrible things like that about him ! Because I'll defend him no matter what ! Who cares if he isn't rich ? I don't ! Only you do ! That's all you think about ! Money here and money there ... that ! He's a human being ! ''

 

My heart was aching. My ears were hurt. I couldn't stand it anymore ! My parents saying bad things about Chan Yeol, on and on and on, it was tiring ! This was my first time bursting out ! They just pushed my limits ! No one ... no one can say those things about him ... no one.

 

Right now, I just want to disappear.

 

'' J-Just leave him alone. Say something bad about him again and you'll regret it ! '' I warned them with a deathly glare and left the dining room with tears rolling down my eyes. 

 

---

 

I was crying my eyes out feeling frustrated at my parents and their small twisted minds.

 

'' Chan Yeol ... I miss you ~ ''

 

I was sitting on the exact same bench the first time he brought me here. The beautiful night sky and the town's glowing lights were just breathtaking ! It did make me a bit happy.

 

'' Chan Yeol ... I need you ~ ''

 

'' I miss you too ~ ''

 

The recognizable deep and husky male voice made me jump off my seat. I turned my head to the right and ... there he was.

 

Standing there and staring at me. He was caring his guitar case and a bunch of papers. I quickly wiped away my tears and blew my nose with my handkerchief.

 

He walked towards the bench and sat down beside me.

 

'' I need you too ~ ''

 

He kept on staring at me with those beautiful chocolate eyes. He looked really sad and broken.

 

'' J-Ji Eun ... why are you crying ? Did ... D-Daehyun ... ''

 

I quickly shook my head. '' Aniya. He didn't do anything. Is ... my parents.''

 

He nodded his head.

 

'' You know I don't care what they say about me.'' He hissed.

 

'' I know but you have no clue how hurtful their words are ! ''

 

'' Chan Yeol ... I'm sorry ... I shouldn't hav-- ''

 

He gently rested his finger on my lips and we locked gazes.

 

'' Ji Eun is okay ! I'm the one who should apologize. I-I shouldn't have said that about you and Daehyun.''

 

He opened his guitar case and took out his guitar. I took the papers and look at the title written on top of the first paper.

 

'' I've got something to tell you. Rather I'll sing it to you.''

 

He started playing with his guitar and then his voice accompanied the melody. Making one.

 

''  What am i thinking, if i'm not thinking about you?

 Nothing.

 What am i feeling, if my heart doesn't feel the truth?

 Nothing.

 

This is a love, that I've never known

 And it's got a strangle hold on me

 This is a love, that makes me believe

 I just wanna remind you, lady!

 

 You're my everything,

 You're my everything,

You're my everything,

 Girl, you're the air that i breathe

 You're my everything,

 You're my everything,

 You're my, You're my

 everything

 

 What am i loving, Girl if i'm not loving you?

 Nothing.

 What are we losing, if we're dreaming for me and you?

 Nothing.

 

This is a love, that I've never known

 And it's got a strangle hold on me

 This is a love, that makes me believe

 I just wanna remind you, lady!


You're my everything,

 You're my everything,

 You're my everything,

 Girl, you're the air that i breathe

 You're my everything,

 You're my everything,

 You're my, You're my

 everything ''

 

 

The whole time he was singing ... tears were rolling down my face.

 

My heart was beating uncontrollably. Chan Yeol ......

 

'' Saranghae Song Ji Eun ! '' He whispered softly and the next thing I knew ...

 

His lips crashed on mine !

 

I closed my eyes and didn't pushed him away. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Oh Chan Yeol ....

 

I slowly unwrapped my arms around his neck and we stared at eachother for a while in silence.

 

'' Leave Daehyun and be mine. I love you ! ''

 

................. Chan Yeol ...... what are you doing to me ?

 

---

 

That night, I slept over at his place. There was no way I was gonna go back home after what happened. Daehyun was worried sick. He called me more then 50 times but I didn't answer him back. My parents called as well but they were the last people I wanted to see or hear from.

 

The next couple of weeks passed by and things changed.

 

Daehyun and I became distant. I kept pushing him away and we fought alot. Chan Yeol and I started hanging out again and ... I felt happy being with him. My parents didn't change their minds about him but that didn't stop us.

 

'' Yah, Song Ji Eun ! ''

 

I was walking towards the park where I was supposed to meet Chan Yeol but a very familiair voice yelled my name. I turned around and ... Daehyun walked towards me with an angry look on his face.

 

'' Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you ? Ever since the diner party, you've been acting distant and weird. I don't even recognize you anymore ! I don't feel that I have a girlfriend anymore ! I don't feel that you still love me anymore ! '' He yelled and never left my eyes.

 

'' That night when you said those things about him and how you stood up to your parents ....... I've felt jealous. I've felt that I lost you to him. Is like you confessed your true feelings that night.''

 

'' D-Daehyun .... I--''

 

'' Ji Eun, tell me the truth. Where are we in our relationship ? Or do we even still have a relationship ? '' He continued on. '' Do you still love me ? Or has your heart changed ? ''

 

I wish that I can just run away from here. Run away far far away from here. Run away from Daehyun, this place and my parents.

 

'' Jung Daehyun stop it ! ''

 

Chan Yeol suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He stood beside me and glared at Daehyun.

 

'' You stay out of this ! This is our business ! ''

 

'' Anything that concerns Ji Eun becomes my business. ''

 

'' Please stop it ! '' I begged them. I reached for Chan Yeol's hand and he intertwined our fingers together.

 

Daehyun saw that and became mad. '' So you chose him ? You chose this worthless garbage ? You chose him ... over me ? '' He smirked and shook his head. '' Wow ~ I thought you had better taste in men, Song Ji Eun.''

 

Out of nowhere, Chan Yeol ran towards Daehyun and punched him right on the left side of his face ! Daehyun fell on the ground and touched the place Chan Yeol punched him. My eyes widen in shock.

 

'' you, Jung Daehyun ! I never did like you and I always wanted to do that ! '' Chan Yeol spat and hurried towards me, grabbed my hand and we both ran away from the park.

 

We ended up at a random street and stopped to catch some air. We were both panting hard.

 

'' Ji Eun, do you love me ? '' He suddenly asked while grabbing my hands and locked gazes at eachother.

 

'' Yes, I do love you ! '' I said without any hesitation.

 

'' Then let's leave ! Let's get away from here ! ''

 

... '' W-What ? '' I frowned my eyebrows.

 

'' Let's leave town. Let's leave this hell hole and go somewhere far far away and never return !''

 

'' Y-y-you ... wanna ... run a-away ? ''

 

He nodded his head. '' I'm sick of this place. Too much drama. I wanna live happily and freely with you.''

 

'' Chan Yeol ..... ''

 

'' You wanna run away ? You're ready to leave your school, friends, job and town ... all behind just for me ? ... ''

 

He gently cupped my face with his large hands and rested his nose on mine.

 

'' Yes. I'll leave everything behind just to be with you. I'll do anything for you, Ji Eun. ''

 

My heart was racing.

 

'' ... B-But that means you'll never see EXO again ? Your only best friends ! ''

 

He stayed silent but then said simply. '' I'm gonna miss them but you are more important.''

 

I can't breathe anymore. His words are just intoxicating me.

 

'' ... B-But where would we go ? ''

 

'' Anywhere you want.'' He whispered.

 

I was sick and tired with my life. Living with my parents who clearly only thought about money and didn't care about my life. They've been always like that and deep inside ... I've always wanted to leave them and run away ... but never had the guts to.

 

'' Song Ji Eun, just say the word and everything will come true.'' He whispered. '' Will you ran away with me ? '' I felt his breath brushing on my lips.

 

'' Yes, I'll ran away with you.'' I whispered back and we kissed.

 

---

 

'' Yo ! Love birds, bballi bballi ! We gotta go ! '' A voice shouted at us and we heard a loud honking noise.

 

We broke the kiss and turned around and saw ... the EXO members in a huge black van ! What ?

 

Chan Yeol grinned, grabbed my hand and we rushed inside the van sitting at the back row.

 

'' W-What's going ... on ? '' I asked feeling lost.

 

'' Duh ! We're running away. '' Kai simply said while sticking out his tongue.

 

'' While you guys were busy. We packed all our stuff including yours and Channie's and here we are now. We have everything we need ... money, clothes, food, money and ... '' D.O got cut off from me.

 

'' Woah ! Woah ! Wait a minute ! ..... How did you-- ''

 

'' Our secret ! '' Baek Hyun said with a grin.

 

Su Ho was driving the van and he shouted to us while looking straight ahead.

 

'' So everyone ... where are we heading ? ''

 

'' Jeju ! ''

 

'' Vegas ! ''

 

'' New York ! ''

 

The boys giggled. I turned my head towards at my boyfriend and pinched him playfully.

 

'' Ow ~ What ? ''

 

I glared at him. '' I thought that I was more important. ''

 

'' Hey, you know I can never leave my gang behind. We are one ! But aren't you happy ? ''

 

I rested my head on his chest. '' Of course I am. You have the best of friends in the world, you know ? ''

 

'' I know and I have the best girl of the world by my side as well.'' I grinned and we kissed.

 

The boys started howling at us and cheering.

 

'' YAH ! YAH ! Don't do anything 18 + back there you two ! Wait until we stop and find a hotel ! '' Su Ho panickly yelled while checking the reaw-view.

 

We giggled and ignored his words by kissing eachother passsionately.

 

'' I love you ! '' We said in unison and smiled.

 


 

OMG ! This is my very first one shot ! Hope you like it :)

This is a very very long one shot. Sorry about that. I just couldn't stop writing :p