Chapter 1

Where My Heart Belongs

No one’s POV

 

JeHwa woke up early like usual. Still half asleep she made her way to the bathroom to do her morning routine before going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast for her and her little sister.

She’s Lee JeHwa, the oldest between the Lee siblings. They’re parents decided to settle in Japan so she only lives with her little sister now. She’s already dating Choi Minho, they’re school Soccer captain. Though she still goes to party without the brunette’s permission causing him and her to argue sometimes, since she’s pretty enough to capture every man’s heart.

She was in the middle making breakfast when her sister barge in the kitchen, groaning.

“Annyeong unni… what are you making?” Her sister Liexha asked sleepily.

Her sister is named Lee Liexha. Her sister likes to party, she’s a flirt and a playgirl. Though JeHwa knows her sister is not always like that. Liexha is such an innocent angel when they were in middle school though when they reached their second year highschool she started flirting with boys.

JeHwa smiled softly. “I’m making pancakes… anyway where did you go last night?” JeHwa asked.

“Key invited me in a party. I could’ve invited you too though you’re having a dinner with Minho so I didn’t bother.” Liexha answered massaging her temples.

JeHwa sighs. “Wait till I finish cooking so we can eat and you could drink a medicine for your hangover.” JeHwa said.

Liexha just hummed in return.

“Anyway unni, the two of you didn’t just eat dinner right?” Liexha asked suddenly.

That cause JeHwa to cough and turned to her sister flushing red. When he saw the smirk plastered on her sister’s face he blushed harder.

“What? N-no! We just ate okay! Don’t think about erted things!” JeHwa said blushing ten shades of red.

Well she did lie. Minho and did something more than eating. They make out for god knows how long, but she’s not planning on telling that to her sister since she knows how erted her sister is.

Liexha snorted. “You guys have been dating for 5 years and you haven’t even done it? That frog sure is slow…”

“Shut up!” JeHwa said blushing madly. If she would be compared to a tomato, the tomato would feel embarrassed because JeHwa is redder than it.

 

JeHwa’s POV

 

That little sister of mine is such a ert! I mean it’s still early to do it right? We aren’t even married yet!

After I finished making breakfast I called Liexha to eat, after eating we started preparing for school. A few minutes later we heard the doorbell telling us that someone is outside.

“I’ll open it!” Liexha volunteered since I’m still preparing.

“Unni! Your hot loverboy is here!” Liexha called out and I blushed harder. I swear Liexha would be the cause of my death.

As I get to the living room I saw Minho and Liexha chatting animatedly. It looks like they’re having fun.

“Oh! Wait! I’m taking it back, you’re not hot, you’re a frog!” Liexha teased.

Or not…

Minho frowned. “Seriously? I am hot Liexha! And certainly not a frog!” Minho retorted.

Liexha rlled his eyes. “Yeah right. And I’m a .”

Minho raised a brow. “Aren’t you one already?”

Liexha’s eyes twitched, her lips formed a thin line.

“The last time I checked, Flirt and are different.” She said before she went out the house with her things.

Minho and I looked at each other not really sure of what’s going on.

“I guess it’s just the two of us the…” I said breaking the silence caused by my little sister.

Minho sighs before he smiled. “Yeah… I guess so too. So are you ready? We might still catch her on the way.” Minho asked.

I smiled and nodded before we go out.

 

Liexha’s POV

 

“Aren’t you one already?”

I remembered Minhos words.

I frowned. “I’m not a …” I whispered to myself as I walked to the bus stop.

That damn frog! How could he think that I’m a ? I’m just a flirt… Yes, I admit that, but a ?

It’s true that I flirt with boys a little too much but I don’t sleep wit them.

People just misunderstood me.

They don’t know a thing about me and my feelings.

I was thrown out of my reverie when I felt my phone vibrate.

It’s a text from Jonghyun.

“I don’t think that using those girls aren’t working.” Jonghyun’s text stated.

I shook my head as I texted back “Then I guess it’s time to do our last weapon?”

After a few minutes I received his reply. “I guess so… when will we start?”

I smiled. “At the party…”

Okay!”

Then I placed my phone back to my pocket.

Jonghyun is my friend. I’m just helping him with Key my diva bestfriend. I know Jonhyun likes Key and Key likes him back but he’s such a prideful brat to admit it. The two them argue a lot. Just like a married couple.

“Liexha!” I heard someone called out to me. As I whipped my head to turn to the source, I saw Taemin pedaling his way to me.

I smiled. “Taem!” I also called out while waving.

Taemin took a stop in front of me.

“Hey Liex~ wanna ride my bike?” Taemin offered.

I was about to decline when I heard a car honk and Minho’s car stopped in front of me and Taemin.

“Liexha… let’s go!” My sister said. I frowned at her.

“No…” I declined.

Minho sighed and got out of his car. “C’mon Liexha… I’m sorry if I said that you’re a .” Minho apologized.

My jaw clenched. “I said no right? Besides, Taemin offered his bike.” I said pointing to Taemin who nods.

“But Liexha…” My sister started but I cut her off because I already took a seat behind Taemin rounding my arms around his waist from the back.

“Bye unni… Bye Minho… Thanks for the offer anyway.” I said then Taemin and I are off.

 

Minho’s POV

 

I know hurt her feelings and I’m so sorry about it. But Liexha is stubborn as mule unlike her sister.

I looked to JeHwa who sighed.

“Mianhae JeHwa-ah…” I said.

JeHwa smile, her wonderful smile. “That’s fine Minho-ah… besides it gives us some alone time.” JeHwa said as she winked at me.

I chuckled. “I guess you’re right… Let’s head to school then.” I said after giving her a kiss, I let my lips linger for a while before I broke the kiss.

“I love you so much Lee JeHwa…” I mumbled.

She smiled. “I love you too, Choi Minho…”