Prelude to I Do

A Duet to Forever

 


 

Flights were booked 2 days before the wedding and the humble country, Philippines, had never seen such gathering of Koreans, both civilians and personalities, in one place.

 

He was calm as he wears his white Tuxedo, traditional attire for grooms on their wedding day. She was nervous as her mother puts on her tiara and arranges the veil on her head. This was the day when they will seal their fate as one, no more Kim Ryeowook and Cho Kyuhyun, just KyuWook.

 

The weather is just perfect as the sun shone and wind gently blew on the mountainside in one of the resorts in Nasugbu, Batanggas. The picturesque scene was their backdrop and every attendant was at awe with the beauty of nature, thank God their Wedding planner chose such place and its worth the plane ticket.

 

Kyuhyun Proudly walked down the aisle with his parents followed by the whole entourage. They all looked pretty and handsome on their tailored suits and gowns, duh they were all celebrities! And so the star studded entourage ended and now all eyes were focused on the girl wearing a traditional white wedding gown with a lavender accent walking with her parents, who were both proud, happy and a bit teary. Henry took his violin as Yesung sings. Perfect is the word that describes this moment: a groom awaiting his bride, a bride looking forward in meeting her groom. They were meant for each other, everyone will agree, even the pastor agrees.

 

~~~___~~~