Day 02 at grandma's house part 2

One Last Summer

After I ate my lunch with grandma, I went out the house for the fresh air and a little bit hoping that I could see the blonde haired guy again.

When I was finally close to the park, I spotted a blonde haired guy. I felt my cheeks getting hot again and I was hesitating if I should keep going or just turn away. I just stood there thinking. And when the blonde haired guy turned around, I just realized that he is not the blonde haired guy that I just saw yesterday. I felt quite upset. I just went to the swing and just sat there again trying to think of something else instead of the blonde haired guy.

 

after quite some time, I felt like dozing off to sleep. I was close to falling back from the swing. When I just came back to life, I felt a hand on my back and also on the back of my head. also, I heard a dog's breathing. 'can it be really a dog? o.0' I thought to myself. It got me thinking and my eyes completely opened wide. I stood up and turned to my back to see the blonde haired guy and the white-furred dog.

It got me surprised by the presence of them in front of me. But the dog made me surprised more. I really dislike it when dogs are close to me. They give me the chills. And then, I suddenly felt my cheeks burning this time.

"I'm sorry if we....uhhmm...surprised you but you were almost close to cracking your head on the ground...I just helped" The guy explained trying to be as polite as possible and he's giving me a friendly smile. which is what is making me blush more.

"y-your...dog" I said as I am looking at his dog a little afraid. I stepped back to keep more distance between me and the dog.

"Oh, my dog? uhhm...are you afraid of him?" he asked me as he knelt down and brush the dog's fur with his hand.

"uhh...yeah" I said as I stepped back a little more. And then I heard him chuckle again. It's the 2nd time.

"Don't be afraid of him, He doesn't bite" He smiled at me and once again, I felt my cheeks burning. My heartbit...feels faster than before.

'Hyemin-ah...breath...breath normally...c'mon' I thought to myself as I looked at the ground so that I won't see his cute smile.

Then, The dog stood up and slowy walking after me. I made me surprised.

"Uhhmm...your dog...I think he's going after me" I said as I kept walking away distancing myself from the dog.

The blonde haired guy stood up and went after me. He held my right arm.

"C'mon, He just wanna get to know you. He doesn't really bite. He just wanna smell you that's all" He said smiling.

He just held my hand trying to calm me down I guess...but it's not working at all though. Being close to him makes me blush even more.

The dog came up to me and circled around us. I closed my eyes as the guy kept looking at me while smiling.

I felt the dog circling around us and it gives me goosebumps. "Please, stop it,please just stop it..." I kept on saying hoping that the dog will move away.

"Open your eyes now, he's finally done inspecting you haha" I heard the blonde haired guy say.

I opened my eyes and saw the dog beside the blonde haired guy waving his tail while looking at me.

"he's a nice dog, see? He will not do any harm to you I promise *chuckle*" The guy said. There is his chuckle again.

looking at the dog that way, It felt more comfortable. I love looking at the dog's tail whenever it waves. It finally made me calm.

"I guess I'm not that too afraid anymore" I said then I met his eyes.

My heartbit...feels weird again.

Now, it feels kinda slow...I feel...kinda exhausted. I feel like clutching my hand over my chest but I can't. I must show him I'm alright.

And then, he finally realized that he's still holding my arm.

"oh, sorry" He finally released my arm and smiled much bigger this time. Oh, I'm so not feeling good today...my cheeks are burning.

"It's okay" I smiled. Trying to look normal.

"Uhhm...I'm Jo Youngmin" He smiled at me and stretched out his hand.

"I'm Park Hyemin. Nice to meet you" I said and shook his hand.

===========================================

[Author's Note]

now, they finally know each other~ next chapters will be more interesting~ Please stay tuned! ^^

thanks for subscribing everyone! ^^

thanks for all your comments too~ ^^

I hope I get to finish this story~ :D