Day 01 at grandma's house.

One Last Summer

"Hyemin-ah! you've grown really pretty!" My grandmother told me as she came to hug me.

"Halmoni, I miss you^^" I smiled then I turned to my parents to say goodbye.

"Hyemin, Take good care alright? eat well" My father told me as he messed up my hair.

"ne, Appa" I nodded.

"Don't sleep too late, goodbye" My mom said and she embraced me.

"Goodbye mom, goodbye hyemin, we'll be back after 2 months" My father said and then my parents left.

"now, Hyemin-ah, I specially prepared bulgogi,your favorite! come,come, let's eat our lunch" Grandma said and then we came to the kitchen to eat.

--------

"Hyemin-ah, where are you going?" My grandma asked.

"just outside grandma, I will just visit the park where I usually stay when I was a kid" I said.

"alright, be careful honey" she said and then I left.

As I was walking on my way to the park, I notice a blonde haired guy walking his dog.

I slowed my pace because I'm afraid that if I go ahead of them, The dog might run after me... I don't want that to happen.

When I was younger, I was always got chased around by dogs that's why now I'm super afraid of them.

I kept my eyes on the dog to make sure that the dog won't turn his attention to me and run after me.

And suddenly, I heard a chuckle from the blonde haired guy.

uuhm...was he laughing because of me?

I don't get it...what's so funny?

and then, the blonde haired guy stopped walking and kneeled down before his dog.

I didn't pay any attention anymore to them and so I walked right pass them and tried to forget about the dog chasing after me.

----

[at the park]

The park is quiet. There are no people around here yet.

I sat on the swing and let the air dance around me.

"waaah~ this feels great" I mumbled and looked up the sky.

"why do I feel so weak? why can't I get myself a bestfriend? Am I really that boring to talk to?" I mumbled.

--------

[Author's Note]

woooot~ 1st chapter!

I hope you guys didn't find it boring...=.=

I know I'm not a great author XDD

I really love the twins and minwoo from boyfriend~

I wish I find a boyfriend like them! LOL! XD

the next chapter would be much interesting so stay tuned! ^^