SO IT'S NOT THAT BAD I GUESS... :)

WE GOT MARRIED ?

Jiyeon P.O.V 

marriage isn't a thing you can take in all at once soo i guess that's why there was awkward nes but i'm sure i'll get to see the manly side of the cute ilhoon infront of my eyes. he was like an angel pretty shining face and literally glowing eyes and he had this smile on his face that reassured everything this is just the beggining of our new life with taking responsibility anywhere we go remembering that we're married now and with that slowly getting to miss eachother too.

when we arrived at the sauna it was steamy and nice and relaxing of course great after a long day ... after changing into our outfits we found a space and sat down we we're surrounded by other couples. i guess he caught me awe-ing over an adorable couple making the bunny towel hat for eachother while drinking with 2 straws in 1 cup sooo sweet, because he suddenly got up saying he's firsty and then ordered 2 rice drinks with ice too and cameback with a few snacks too. i felt like a kid again when i used to come with abuji it was nice. after some chitter chatter, the making of towel hats and drinking and eating snacks we decided to change our ringtones too at the very end when eunjung unnie suddenly called thinking we might have departed and that's when my ringtone was changed to a BTOB song. and so he did the same and to be more specific he chose the repetition of my part " mind your own buisness" in jeon won diary.

that made me quite happy to be honest. but it was obviously time to depart...

 

Ilhoon P.O.V 

i wanted to be manly and walk her home but there was strong objection  i wondered why was it something to do with her dorm, i carried on but the more i insisted in wlaking he the more she came on top till she gave up at the end . none of us were talking but even in the silence it was sweet and romantic we walked quite a bit till we got to a hotel looking flat WOAH i thought to myself our dorm is nothing compared to this...

so outside the dorms we started saying our goodbye's see you laters and things but i was kinda busy up in there , thinking how i could end it in a memoraly way then i thought since she held my hand first i should give her a hug say goodbye and watch her go through.. "yh that sounds good" i mumbled to my self "huh" jiyeon asked me "no it's nothing" i said then she said she better get going before the rest started to get worried. so i said goodbye and then suddenly pulled her in it was kinda exaggerated but good so then i watched her go through upp the stairs then took the car home again.

when i got home it was the first time i saw the members in a circle looking up at me waiting for something... they all looked really wierd i wasn't use to seeing them like that. " so who was it what happened what did you lot do ?" they all asked me one by one bt i just simply replied to them all " you'll see in the boadcast when it's aired" then peniel jumped up and down like a little kid " aww who's gonna wait till then that's tooo long tell us now kinda like a sneak peek or trailer" so then i sat down with smiling face analyzing  this moment as i won't see this very often." errmmm we met at the museum she did a little show then we went to the sushi restaurant she likes and then went to the sauna that's it".. i said and went back to my room with a proud smirk on my face seeing th eexidet face of the members turn down into disappionment was such joy i guess the tables are turned now i'll be teasing them... :P

Jiyeon P.O.V

i entered into the t-ara dorms safe and sound thanks to my thoughtful husband... he he it was fun i entered with a different expresiion to when i was coming out..

as expected the members were all pretending to be sleeping already so i came inside without even opening the light just loudly said "oh i guess i'll talk about the day and my husband tommorow then" and then when i was walking all of a sudden the sleeping idols (who you can't wake up even if you tired -as long as they don't want to) woke up straight away in and upright position with big bold eyes looking at me pleading for some information...typical t-ara for you..

so i told them everything up to every detail and answered as many of the qeustions as possible bu there was one stuck in my head do you think you'll like him WELL... i don't know i think time will answer that

 

 

 

jiyeon loves you so don't forget to subscribe ! <3