Chapter 3

Unforgivable Couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few weeks after my brother came back. When i came down to the first floor this morning as well, i met with my brother who was going out without even breakfast.

"Good morning, You're early today too." I greeted my brother.

"Yeah, i've got a load of stuff to do."

"That's too bad."

"Unlike somebody else here, i can't just hang around at home and help out with chores." He scoffed.

"I-i do part time work too." he tilted his head. "Part time? where?"

"At the florist's."

"The florist's? Well, that might be appropriate for you. You've liked flowers even since a long time ago."

Though he had said those words lightly, my brother's attitude was cold as usual. Since i didn't want to reply anymore, i felt like asking about something that had been bothering me.

"Apart from that, about Yoona."

"Yoona? why is Yoona the topic now??" He looked uninterested. "It's not normal to shake off your fiancee like that." Caught on the word fiancee, my brother saised an eyebrow and looked at me.

"My engagement with Yoona has been called off. She's not my fiancee or anything else to me anymore. It was called off already by the second year we're in NY."

"I didn't know at all." My eyes widen.

"Well i didn't tell anyone here, so it's natural that you don't."

"But why did you call off the engagement?" Before he answer my question. I heard the sound of the exhaust of a large car from garden.

"Hm? Seems like the guy has come. Did you have date plans? I said it before, didn't i? break up with that guy." He crossed his arms, made him look scarier.

"Don'tsay such selfish things!" After my brother thought for a little, he called the butler, Mr.Kim.

"Bring the man who just came here." Said him to the butler.

"EH???" My brother looked at me. "I'll judge what sort of man he is."

A little while after the engine sound stopped, Mr.Kim brought in Taecyeon. "I've brought him." The butler bowed at us then left.

"Phew, it's the first time, i've come here, but as expected, it's an awesome estate." He looked around

"Taecyeon oppa..."

"Morning, Jessica" Taecyeon smiled at me. "Ah...is that person over there your brother?" He turned to look at my brother.

"I'm her older brother, Donghae."

"I've heard the rumors, but you're a really good looking guy, aren't you? I'm Taecyeon, nice to meet you." My brother ignored the right hand that Taecyeon had stuck out with a smile and suddenly started asking question.

"What's your relationship with Je

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter