Hello Secret Love

Hello Secret Love
Choi Junhong, he always liked the same girl, a quiet, cute, short girl, they were friends since they could remember and finally the day came when he confessed to her. Everything was perfect. Zelo and the girl were happy, they went out on dates and hangout all the time, but everything changed when the tall, skinny and paled skinned guy started being a trainee for TS Entertainment, it had been his dream for years, and they both knew that, but the company told him one day that he wasn’t able to date girls, at least not in public.
 
The secret dates started, and even though it was fun at first (they even felt like living an adventure) very soon they figured out how hard it was to keep their relationship stable, they had to hide all the time and be extra careful. It was incredibly difficult but Zelo didn’t want to give up the love he had had so much trouble building, he really loved that girl and he was going to prove that to her.
The girl was patient, she knew it had always been Zelo’s dream to become an idol someday and she didn’t want to ruin it, she told him not to worry, she told him she would always love him no matter what happened.  
It wasn’t long before the girl stopped answering his messages and calls, Zelo continued fighting for her, he loved her and she just seemed to have forgotten what she had promised. Zelo began to worry.
 
It all happened a rainy day, Junhong was decided, he was going to the girl’s house and give her a surprise, they would walk under the rain and share an umbrella, and they would talk and laugh together again. Zelo just couldn’t take her off his head… What was she up to? How she’d been? Had she eaten yet? Her whereabouts worried him. Zelo hurried his way to her house and in the way there tried calling several times, no answer yet, she must have forgotten her phone, yeah, and that should be it.
Zelo walked to her house, he was so excited to see her, but when he got there, he saw something that broke his heart, her girl, her sandy was with another guy, they where talking to each other so close that Zelo couldn’t resist what happened next, he got closer to her lips and Zelo saw how the girl he had been in love with since forever kissed someone else who wasn’t him. Zelo felt so betrayed, yet he felt guilty, because he was the reason they couldn’t be together.
 
He was the one who’s fault it was not being able to hug his girlfriend without being afraid of someone looking at them. He didn’t know what to do, so he went back home and a couple of minutes later he called her once more but this time the girl answered. Zelo wasn’t sure what he was supposed to say so he just said:
-Hello, have you eaten yet?
Their talk continued and it was as if nothing had ever happened, they laugh and talk for hours, they told stories and catch up to about their whereabouts of all the time missed. It was as if nothing had ever happened. Zelo could’ve gotten mad at her right then, scream at her and ask her why had she cheated on him, but the moment was so perfect, just as before. He realized they could say they were sorry tomorrow and they could discus tomorrow, because all that matter was the moment, they talked like the first day they met, they laughed and nothing in the world seemed to matter anymore.
Zelo then wondered in silence if the girl knew that he loved her with all his heart, no matter what she’d done, and he would always would.

tumblr_mjs5v9cYkU1s4qakho1_500.gif

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really hope you liked it! Please comment and subscribe don't be timid!! :D Thanks a lot for readin it really means the world to me :D

-Alex