Part 1

First Love

First day is always the day of new student afraid of. "Can they meet a new friend? Can I following the subject well?" That must be all new student think about. But, Sunyoung is different. She thinks about "Can I meet Jinki sunbae in this school everyday?". She recently crushing on one of her sunbae, Lee JinKi who took her heart when Jinki sang on the day that Sunyoung took her test to registering into that high school. He sang solo on the stage which is her favorite song, "Lucky". He sang it full-hearted and made Sunyoung fall for him.

As a girl, they will be the best Sherlock Holmes who actually can find the most detail of information of their crush. And of course Sunyoung too. But Sunyoung can't find the detail because none of her friends are close with Jinki sunbae, yes Jinki is one of popular guy on her school. A lot of girls have been crushing on him since the first they met. And Sunyoung, she just an ordinary girl but maybe not too beautiful. Many of her age can maybe called as ulzzang. A lot of girls have been called as ulzzang and maybe boys too, because they're pretty or handsome more than the other else. 

Now, because Sunyoung can't be close with Jinki sunbae, she just looking at him from further. She can't do anything else. She knows that he's good at basketball and singing. But singing is maybe like his hidden talent. Jinki recently trying to show his hidden talent. Yes, his first time performance was when he sang "Lucky". Actually, Jinki was being forced by his friends so what should he do. 

***

Sunyoung, Josephine, and Soojung just finished their first, second, and third lessons on their first day. The rest time isn't too long so they must be hurry. Because of that, in canteen, there must be a lot of student who queuing for buying their meals. When Sunyoung's turn to pick her meals, some sunbaes are acting rude. They immediatly broke the line and ask for their meals. "Ya! What are you doing?" Sunyoung screams. One of the sunbae glared at her and say, "I'm your sunbae, you want to acting rude in your first day?". "Hey, don't you ashame at yourself?" A voice out from behind. "What? You want to get yelled too?" the sunbae turn his head and say, "Ah, you...". Sunyoung looks behind her too, "Jinki sunbae...." she said it with her unbelievable tone. Jinki doesn't care about him and take Sunyoung's meal. "Here", Jinki said to Sunyoung with giving her her meals. Sunyoung just take it and bow, the smile. Jinki left the place and seat on his desk. 

***

Sunyoung's POV

"Jinki sunbae just help me and he smile at me. Eottokke, I can''t stop smiling."

"Ya, Sunyounga, why you smiling like that?", Josephine speak with silly tone. "Aaa, you like that sunbae huh?", Soojung immedietly take her chance to bullying her too. Sunyoung surprise and say, "a a aniya, why you guys said like that?". Josephine and Soojung just look at the other side and make an unbelievable face. "You guys not believ me?" Sunyoung acting like she is mad. "Don't act mad like that, we know you like him since the day we took that test, ya, I like a sunbae too." Soojung easily said like that. "Jonghyun sunbae right?" Josephine bullying her again. "Yeah...." Soojung immedietly say the truth. Sunyoung just being quiet and look at Jinki's side. She smiles again and she just hiding her face because she can't help her blushing face.

Yes, Sunyoung's first day is ending just like Sunyoung wants.

 

After she gets home, her sister ask her about her first day.

"Sun-a, how's your first day? Is it great? Mine is just pfftt." Jinyoung said it with bored face.

"Nothing special actually..." Sunyoung said.

Jinyoung with her unbelieve face asking her again, "sunbae.....no cute sunbae at all?". Sunyoung looks at Jinyoung's face and smirk. 

"What?" Jinyoung ask like nothing happened.

"Nothing Jin-a......."

"You have one right? Nugu?" Jinyoung said. 

"Okay okay. Because you aren't in the same school with me so I'll tell you. Lee Jinki sunbaenim." Sunyoung said with a low tone.

"Lee Jinki? His name is not usual. Hope the best for you two!" Jinyoung pat Sunyoung's shoulder.

"What do you meant... He barely knows me." 

"Maybe someday he'll know you well Sunyounga, don't worry" Jinyoung pats again.

Sunyoung gets up from the sofa and gets ready for going to Josephine's house for study. 

***

-At Josephine's house-

"Ya ya, look at this!" Soojung turns her laptop to Josephine and Sooyoung. "Best way to make your sunbae likes you? Soojung-a do you really believe something like that?" Sunyoung said. "Sunyoung, you can try this metode! To Jinki sunbae! Yaaaa, this is good Soojung-a!" Josephine highfive-ing with Soojung. "It's not gonna happen you know...." Sunyoung hides her face because maybe it goes red. "Look, the first step: "Before going to sleep, think of him/her face. You should do that Sunyoung! Tonight!" Soojung continuing. "And he will be your for 95% hahahaha". Soojung highfive-ing again with Josephine. Sunyoung just being awkward with that situation. "Ah, I shouldn't told them" 

***

Sunyoung's POV

"Ahh, that two. They really like that stuff..." 
Sunyoung is going up to her bed. "Should I think bout his face? Well......."