Can I Get Your Order?

Can I Get Your Order? (Oneshot)

On the slope on the way back from school, there’s one small house, a coffee shop.

Today Jinhee came again to have a drink of coffee. But Jinhee’s purpose isn’t the coffee.

The one sitting beside me said “An order of two coffees.”

 

He is a waiter, Chanyeol . My real purpose for coming here is to see him.

As he was walking by he said to his friend “Take this to table B4, please. “

 

Oh no…. He’s too handsome today as well .

I first met Chanyeol about two weeks ago. The moment I saw him, I fell in love with him. Since then always…. (spacing out in the table)

Then he suddenly went to my table and said “Customer, would you like a refill of your coffee? “

 

In Jinhee’s head she was like fangirling like “KYAA” and she replied. “Y-yes, please”

Then Chanyeol walked again. If he is the one who poured it, I’ll drink any amount of coffee.

 

As Jinhee was drinking the coffee suddenly Chanyeol was infront of her and was staring. Jinhee was shocked and almost spurt out the coffee she was drinking.

 

“Wh…what?!” Jinhee said to Chanyeol.

He replied and said “Hey, you come here everyday, right?”

 

In my head I reacted and was like “H-he n-noticed?!”

But then I replied “Th…that’s because the coffee here is very delicious…”

Chanyeol smiled and said “Is that so? Thank you. By the way, what’s your name?”

 

My heart was beating fast what is this? and I said that my name is Jinhee.

 

Chanyeol suddenly whispered in to my ears and said “The truth is that, rather than the coffee, you want to order me, right? “

 

Jinhee was shocked after hearing this and back away she said “Wh…Wha…”

 

Then I shouted and said “I…. I come here only because I want to drink coffee, never because of such a wicked reason! So thanks for the drink” as I walk out.

 

Back at home I was talking to myself.

“This is bad. This is bad!!! How did he find out? At this rate, I’ll be recognized as a stalker!!

 

The next day at the way to school Jinhee was sighing. What should I do…. Somehow, going to the coffee shop has become hard… Because if I see his face now, I’ll definitely blush to death….!

 

Suddenly a voiced said “Whose face will make you blush?” It was Chanyeol’s voice.

 

He said “Hello there, Jinjin.” And I turned back and said “Hello and GoodBye!”

He hold my shoulder and said “Hey! Why are you running?” I replied and said “Who knows… I wonder why…”

 

Chanyeol said “Even though I especially came to meet Jinjin”

I replied and said “My name is not Jinjin” and he replied and said “Well it’s my nickname for you, its cute isn’t it?”

 

By hearing this I was thinking “What!? Perhaps Chanyeol also has feeling for me…!?”

 

“Here you go. You forgot it in the shop yesterday “ as Chanyeol handed me my student notebook. Upon hearing that I felt like a big rock weighing 15 kilos has dropped on my head. My hopes got crashed.

 

I said “Thank you for going to all this trouble… “ as he once again said “Did you get your hopes up, perhaps? Like, Perhaps Chanyeol also has feelings for me…. Something like that?”

 

After hearing those words I said “ I-I-I-I didn’t. I didn’t think about such a thing!”

I was wondering if he has esp or something. He seems to always know what is on my head or Am I just that easy tor read.

 

He talked and said “Liar” then he touches my face and said “After all, it’s written all over your face.

 

I was shocked because he was too close to me. I hit his head hard using my head more like a headbutt.

 

It seems like he was hurt. Jinhee hurriedly apologized.

 

What did I do to Chanyeol’s beautiful face?!?!

 

Chanyeol suddenly laughed and said “Hahaha! Jinjin is really funny!! I don’t get tired of watching you at all. “

 

I replied and said “ Wha…. What’s that, what do you mean!? Have you been teasing me since before!?”

 

“No, no.” he replied and he added “You’re the best is what I’m saying “

 

I was thinking if that was a good thing or a bad thing.

 

“Oh no, its time for my part time job, well then let’s go” he said.

I was surprised and said “huh?” and he suddenly said “You planned to come again today, right? To drink coffee.”

 

I didn’t know…. Since yesterday I started to think it but to think that Chanyeol was this type of person… no is even that possible….

 

 

As we entered the coffee shop there were a lot of people. The owner shouted and said “Why are you so late, were really busy go and change your uniform”

 

He asked him and said “Where are Kai and Lay ?”

“They’re both absent because of illness , seriously it’s on a Friday night… If I only had another hand… Anyone would be fine. “

 

Upon hearing their conversation I said “Uhmm, If you’re fine with me, can I help you out!? I come here often, so I more or less remember the menu.

 

The owner replied and said “Hmm, even if you say that”

 

Suddenly Chanyeol put his hands on my shoulders and said “Owner, I’m asking you, too. Jinhee can manage, right?

 

His owner replied “All right! Then I’ll take you up on your offer, please help out here.

 

 

After few hours its already 8pm. The time to close the shop has arrived.

 

Chanyeol asked the owner “Is it alright for me to go take a quick shower? I’m really sweaty, it feels gross”

 

The owner replied and said “Okay. Go ahead”

 

He was looking at me and said “You can go home now Jinhee”

 

I immediately replied “No, Let me help with cleaning too! Let me wash the dishes.”

 

It was rather harder than I expected…. Chanyeol is always working like this he’s amazing.

 

 

While washing the dishes Chanyeol appeared and asked “Hey, have you seen my locker key? I turned around and saw him wearing only his pants. I turned around again as I was blushing and I said “H-h-hurry up put on something or you’ll catch a cold.

 

Then Chanyeol suddenly walked and hugged Jinhee from behind as he said “I’ll just have Jinjin warm me up”.

 

I was shocked and the plate I was washing was broken to pieces as it falls in the floor.

 

Crap, I broke a plate in the shop. I kneeled down to collect the broken pieces.

 

Chanyeol shouted “Jinhee, Don’t touch it!

 

As he said that I accidentally touched it and my skin was sliced.

 

I shouted and said“It hurts!!!”

 

“I guess I messed around too much. Sorry” he said.

 

I was more shocked when he holds my hand and then he the wound.

 

At that time my heart was beating fast. Why is he kissing it? This is bad. My heart will give out.

 

Chanyeol said “Here its done”

 

Chanyeol suddenly leaned and kissed me in the lips.

 

Then he said “Just kidding, Somehow I’ve gotten into a weird mood.

He pushed me down and tries to kiss me again, I was surprised and I back away again and said “No way!” but he continued and then I grab a hold of the pot in the kitchen and I hit his head hard.

 

The worst. Do you think that teasing someone all the time is funny…? Think about my feelings, too…!! Idiot!! I really don’t want this anymore.

 

If Chanyeol is here, my heart won’t hold out…

It’s no good. I don’t understand anything anymore.

Chanyeol, what are you thinking?

What do you think about me…?

I want to know the truth…

 

 

The next day at the coffee shop I went again to drink a coffee as my excuse

As I saw him serving coffee to others, there was a ba….bandage… on his head!!

Oh no, yesterday I hit him too hard!

 

“Cha-ch-chanyeol!” I tried to call him “Ummm… yesterday was….”

I wasn’t finished talking and he said “Ah” and he ran off

I ran and hold him. “Chanyeol? Why are you running away!?

 

 

As he turned around looking at me Chanyeol was crying.

My heart was beating fast again. I asked him why is he crying and he responded.

“Sorry about everything up until now. Yesterday, I was completely rejected by you. I finally noticed. I was really hated. I got carried away and hurt you. I’m sorry. I won’t come near you anymore, so….

 

 

No way!? Wait  a second… It’s not like that….

 

He turned around at me and I grabbed his back and hugged him. Whatever happens…

 

With a trembling voice I said “ I love you!! I’m not hurt at all! I was only too embarrassed all the time..”

 

My voice was really trembling trying to convey those feelings into words.

 

He turned around again and said “You finally said it.” With a smile on his face he replied “I love you the most, too.” And then he leaned to kiss my cheeks.

 

 

“Whaa—t? “ As I saw him holding an eyedrops.

 

He said “It’s because Jinhee wasn’t honest at all. That part of you was cute too, though “

 

 

Suddenly saying that …..

 

E-e-eye d-d-drops? How could he trick me again.

 

 

Now then he asked me “What do you really want to order?”

 

From a little while ago, this person makes me tremble with his appearance….

My imagination easily runs wild but it’s fine like that.