[Are they start to date now?]

Together With No Regret

Today they are having dinner together,Sungmin feel happy when he saw Yoona and her parents arrive.

Yoona was helping Taeyeon and Fany to cooked while the mens just sitting at the living room watching tv.

"Dinner is ready! Let's eat!" Sungmin's mom yelled and all of them gather at the dining room to have dinner.Yoona sit beside Sungmin because it's a long time they didn't have dinner together.At first they are eating happily and Yoona and Sungmin just naughtily stealing each other food.

"Ya!How dare you eat mine? you have it too!" Yoona yelled and she pushed Sungmin.He just put out his tongue.He feel fun to tease the cute girl.Yoona quickly grabbed his food when he didn't notice and she ate it.

"Hey!" Sungmin yelled and pinch her cheeks while their parents just look at them while laughing at the funny moment between them.

 

Flashback:

Both of them love to steal each other's food when they are child.

"This is the last one,give it to me!" Sungmin said while staring at the last meatball.

"Of course it's not for you,it's mine!" Yoona said and grabbed the plate,Sungmin grabbed it too.

They both use all their strength to grabbed the plate and then....crack!! The plate broke while falling on the floor.

Both of them ended up punished by their parents and they are not allow to eat on that day.

End Of Flashback.

 

After having their dinner,all of them sitting at the living room and Yoona was busy playing with her phone.

"I have something to say here,I'm going to make a party for my son since his birthday is at next week." Siwon said as he hug Sungmin.Yoona just stop playing her phone and hear what their parents said.

"Wow..i think that would be good and fun!" Kangin said.

"I need to prepare many foods and drinks,would you help me Tae?" Fany looked at Taeyeon and she nodded while smiling.

"Gomawo dad and mom!" Sungmin smiled and he is very excited and can't wait for that day while same as Yoona,she feel happy for Sungmin.

 

Yoona POV:

It's leave 2 days before Sungmin's oppa birthday.I decided to give him a surprise present since he really like surprise.I look around to search for the best present and then...something caught my eyes,a phone cover! He always said that he want it.

 

After paying for the phone cover,i saw someone familiar,it's Sunny! She's with another boy,seem like they are dating? But isn't she likes Sungmin oppa? Maybe oppa is right,she has many boyfriend.

 

"You're Yoona right?" Sunny said to me and i reply with a smile. " I heard Sungmin oppa will have a birthday party,will you attend?" I just reply a yes and then she faked a smile." So i will see you on that day then,i will be the princess and Sungmin oppa will be my prince." Sunny laughed and she just walked away with the boy,the boy seems like don't care about it,maybe he's a player too.

 

I Just thought: " Since when Sungmin oppa is her prince? Are they dating now? And what about the boy?" I signed and look down while walking,i can feel the pain and jealous in my heart...

End POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Few more chapters to go! :)