Chapter 3

My dad married again? (Hiatus/Edit)

Double update :D

Chapter 3 : D.o's past.

 

"W-why you at here?" D.o stares at her face as she carried him to his bed.

"I accidently pass your room." Jieun shrugged her shoulder coldly.

D.O looked at her face softly.

"Are you rarely talk and only talk when you have important things?" D.O asked her again.

She just nodded. "I think i should leave." She wanted to stood up but D.O held her wrist.

"D-do you want hear my story why Im crying?" D.o mumbles. Usually, He's rarely opened up with a stranger. but with her. Everythings seems diffrent.

She roughly slap his hand and dusted her wrist.

She sit down. Even he got a rough treatment. He still didn't care.

"This is when Im 8 years old...."

A lilttle D.O comes running towards a lilttle 16 years old , In Na. D.O's sister.

"Noona~ Today Im being praised! The teacher at school said, One day, I can be singer!" D.o giggles and In Na mess his hair.

"Noona hope, My little brother here. Got to being a SINGER and noona will watched you from back staged. How proudly noona is, and noona will mention. 'That is my Kyungsoo. My lovely younger brother that I love the most~' and then you gonna being a singer, composer and everything that make your lifes complete." In Na smiles.

"My lifes is complete with you in it." D.O smiles and hugged her waist.

--

"And then..my parents hate me to being a singer. Only my noona who's still supporting me from back."

--

4 years later.

"Kyungsoo! We didn't teach you to being a singer!! You should being an succesfull guy and all girls will threw herself at you!"

"That's right what's your appa said! You're just 12 years old! You need to know what is business! Not that damn music!!!" His mother yelled.

"Umma, Appa. It's wrong to let him choose whatever he wants? Plus. He's not a kid! We can't control him whatever we wants! He have life!" In Na squeez D.O shoulder gentlely. 

"Noona..." D.O was speechless.

"IN NA!!!" Both of them shouted.

"Umma, Appa. Please understand him. His music is the one who accompany him all along. You didn't even accompany him."

Pang!

"How dare you say us like that!" His father scoffed.

Pang!

"Do you know we worked this hard only for both of you?! We give this damn big house for you both! We even give you both monthly money!" 

In Na held her tears. "Do you know what we needs is 'Love' ?" Inna whispered.

"We just need a love from our parents who is the busiest person in the world." Inna added.

"But you both never understand me. Never understand us. Until me! 20 freaking years old and Kyungsoo who's freaking 14 years old got abonded for a many years.

You guys don't realised? No? Because you both just thinking about MONEY MONEY MONEY AND MONEY!!!"  Inna burst into tears mixed with her anger.

"You both never understand us. NEVER! Yes! You give us MONEY! what we want , we always get it but... LOVE. The only things we desired the most. We wished the most. Hope when Christmas you both will freaking take some holidays and spent times with us but what we get? You just freaking give us a latter about a many years and all of them is the same freaking words. 'Sorry. We can't come. We were busy.' And then you even give some expensive gift to covered yours fault. It's hurted me the most. Hurted us the most. While back then, Their family having some vocation at Malaysia, Singapore, And some other place and we?! Just standing at this freaking big house with just two of us. Me. With just composed song, make me smiles. Kyungsoo, Just with singging and dancing make his world alive when the reality is really ed up." Inna roughly pulls D.O Hands and got out from the mansion. Leaving a very very shock and speechless parents.

"Noona.. We can't do this.."

"We must Kyungsoo-ah. Do you wnt to stay in pain?!" Inna whispered. 

"Noona..You're bleeding." D.o take out his handkerchief and wiped the blood at Inna lips.

--

Jieun blinked many times. Wow. It's...really make her sad.

"And then..I was said to her..."

--

"Can you buy me some mineral water? Im soo thirsty." Inna giggles.

"Im lazy. Go buy with yourself." D.o joked.

Inna pouted and D.o felt guilty.

"Okey noona. Just wait here." D.o smiles while Inna just nodded.

And then he got held again. "Kyungsoo-ah..Do you know that I always loves you?" Inna whispered at him and smiles.

He looked at her weirdly. "Ofcourse." He nodded.

"I love you to much then I love myself." Inna smiles and let him go. "Go."

D.O nodded and he's started walking. But his mind still thinking why his sister said like that to him.

And then...

--

D.o held his tears and swallow his saliva.

"And then..."

--

"Kyungsooo!!!! Got out from that road!!!" Inna shouted but D.o can't hearing. The lorry truck honk him many times. His feet like get glued on the road.

He think this's his death.

He felt someone pushed him and she is the one who got hitted.

"Noona...Noona!!!!" D.o crawled on the road shakingly and only meet with her piece of hands inside the lorry truck. "N-no...This's can be happening. W-we just talked...a moment ago.."

His tears fall down without stopping. He have a light bruised with on at legs.

"Noona...why..." 

His cloth, his hands were full of blood. All people started to called ambulance.

--

Now. D.o nonstop crying and Jieun crying too. 

She hugged him. "Ssh..Everything is just a past okey. N-No need to cried."

Basicly, She was blamed herself too. Because of her mother death is caused of her. If she didn't hungry, her mum would not buying some food. And they would stay at her warm arms.

Little did they know. They were sleeping together..in one bed.

--


Im done.

Please subscribe and being a good person with  comment down at my story! Thank you.

/Alone author. T^T

Ok. Im crying while writing this one. ;_;