History~

Quest by a goddess

Taeyeon gasped. She is fully awake now. She shook her head furiously. Taeyeon swept away her blanket that was covering her all the time. Beside her bed lies a fuzzy rabbit flipper. She wear it fastly and ran to her mom's room.

"Mom ! Mom ! Wake up !!" Taeyeon shook her mom's body.

"Uh .. ", her mom answer unconciously. "Kim Taeyeon, dear ~ What are you doin' here ?"

"Mom I need your help"

"What is it ?"

"Just now I had a ...", just when Taeyeon was about to explain, her mom shouted back. "You wake me up just to hear your dream ?!"

Taeyeon whined, "Mom .. It's not just a dream okay ?! I was visited by a goddess"

"A what ?", Taeyeon's mom started to pay attention.

"I know. Weird huh ? But she told me that if I tell you all about our conversation, you'll know how to help". Taeyeon shrugs for the weird story.

"Well .. What kind of conversation you had ?". Her mom look quite interested. 

With that, Taeyeon started to tell her mom what had happened from beginning to end. The part where she actually woke up in her own dream and met a goddess. Also the part where she needs to complete a dangerous quest.

Mrs Kim just kept on hearing and nodded all the time. The time has come. It's time for Taeyeon knows about her family history.

"So mom, do you have any idea what's  going on ?"

Mrs Kim just smile and patted her daughter warm cheek. "Taeyeon ssi .. There's more than just a task. There's your family history .."

"Family history ?". Now Taeyeon is starting to confuse.

"Yes dear" her mom said softly. "Here, come with me to the attic ?"

"What ?! I thought attic is a forbidden place ?"

"Just follow me. It isn't now", Mrs. Kim smiled kindly.

'Huh ? What's happening right now ?', Tae thought to herself but still keeping track of her mom to the attic.

Taeyeon climbed the stairs with much difficulty. All the dust makes her nose itchy. 'I hate dust !' Taeyeon is alergic to dust. Thats explain why she hate dust so much !

"We're here"

Taeyeon look around. One word, deep meaning : Wow ! The attic was very clean without any dust. The wall was painted with turqoise while the ceiling was painted with white colour. There were four square window if Taeyeon not mistaken.

"Seriously mum ? All this while ? You kept me away from the attic, from this beautiful place ?"

"Yes. I have to !"

"Why ?" Tae's mom just smile. She knew this day would come, that's why she prepare everything.

"Come here Tae"

Taeyeon just followed. Her mom took her to a side fulled with books, journals and album. Then, she and Mrs Kim sat on small tools made of strong woods.

Mrs. Kim took one of the journals on the table and place it on her lap.

"Taeyeon I need you to pay full attention"

"Yes mom !" Taeyeon answer dorkily while make a commander like salute post.

"Here we go .. Our family has a very long history actually. We'll start with you ancestor ?", said Tae's mom while pointing one of the picture in the journal.

"That should do. Continue" said Tae. 

"Kim Jaesuk, your ancestor, was an evil person long time ago. He killed hundreds of innocent mortals ..."

Taeyeon jaw dropped. "What the hell ?!!". Mrs Kim gave her a glare. "*cough* go on .."

"He is very bad and I admitted it. But one day, the sky has decided something for him"

"Really ? What is it ?" Taeyeon interfere agains but her mom took no notice of her. She just continued.

"The god has declared a punishment for him. Within one months, he have to help the poor and the needy without others help. Of course it was hard but he done it anyway since he doesn't want to be cursed. From the punishment, he learned to respects other and doesn't go killing people again. The sky above decided to release him. Finally, he was free ^^"

"Aha .. And what happened next ?"

"Jaesuk, he told all his story and adventure in south korea to helps the poor and needy to his son, which is your grandpa." She paused for a second and point to another guy. "His son, Sukjin, believes his story and started being generous. He helps all the poor on the street and the needy in charity."

Taeyeon yawned for a while, leaving a huge gap in . Her mom knuckles her head and told her to pay attention.

"The gods and the goddess soon realise his sincerity and gave him a present that couldn't be bought .."

Taeyeon interrupt again, "Oh really ? Where's the present ?"

-sigh- "The present was actually .. He actually heir the ability of Poseidon. You know .. The one that controls water and speaks with horses ?"

"Keep going."

"He uses it very well. Since our family was a merchant long time ago, he uses the ability to makes his ship go faster or speak with horses gently." 

Mrs. Kim sighed for a while. "Unfortunately, other member in the family doesn't heir his ability. They said that the gods only gave him the present. But it's W. R. O. N. G. !"

Taeyeon backed a little when her mom suddenly press the word 'wrong'. She almost tripped from the stool she's sitting.

"Owh .. Haha ! Sorry Tae .. Didn't mean to ~ Anyway, two days before you were born, someone came to see me. To see us !"

"Who ?!"

"Now sweety. It's another long story." Mrs Kim said while smiling warmly. Taeyeon moaned. She knew her mom so well just like the back of her hand. And of course, she knew the meaning of her mom's smile.

 

~~~

Annyeong !! How is everybody ? I'm good ^^;;  I actually don't want to add a new chapter unless if someone tell what's their thought. Unfortunately, no one comment T^T  Which makes me a little bit sad .. Anyway, I have added the first chapter ! Hoorah ! ^o^  Comment and subscribe please ? *puppy eyes*