4

Bitter Sweet Reunion Part 2

 

 

 

Seoul, Korea

 

"Appa, I told you I hate this kind of family gathering. I'd rather lie down on my bed reading my favorite novel. Or hang out with my best fiends Bom and Heechul. But this party..is boring as hell. Please Appa...I want to go home"

 

Dara whine while trying to get loose from his frip

 

"Quiet my Princess and behave. Those people inside the reataurant are important to me. The head of the family is not only my friend but a father..."

"I got it Pops...but do I really need to come with you? I still have jetlag, I'm so tired.."

"Non sense, now be ready. You're Mom's already inside chatting with my brother's wife.. " Dara's father said, but Dara is too engrossed at complaining that she didnt saw a pain in his eyes

 

When the two reach inside the venue, Dara didnt saw a shocked face of two young men, staring at her with obvious admiration and lust. She's still busy whinning and pouting over his father , not until ....

 

"Princess?"

 

"Babe?"

 

"Bastards?"

 

"Jaejoong, Hyun Joong..you know Park's Princess Sandara?" said the Kim Matriach in confusion

"Well yeah grandma, we used to go in the same High School, Princess, what are you doing here?"  it was Jaejoong, still eyeing the dumbfounded Dara

"Hey Babe, we just talk on the phone last night. Did you miss me this much?" said another Kim...Hyun Joong who suddenly stand up to sit beside her

 

But before he could do that, someone, who came late obviously, gawk at the two. He bowed his head to the elders before turning his attention to Dara..

And that lost his composure.

 

"Darn it...she really is a looker.  Stunning and gorgeous beyond words."

 

He doesnt realize that he's already beside her. He hold her hands and kissed it gently. He ignores the gasps and cursing behind him. What matter to him is only Sandara Park...

 

 

"Hi Dara..it was nice meeting you finally. I believe your Dad doesnt tell you yet" he said arrogantly while looking at Jae and Hyun Joong

 

"Tell her what?"  they all scream in unison

 

 

 

"Hmnnnnn...that I'm your soon to be husband. And we're going to be married ..SOON"

 

 

"Huwatttttttt?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minutes later before the tension subside, Grandpa Kim spoke with so much authority

 

 

"So now, we are all gathered here to tell you all that we decided to let you know that the youngest Kim will be marrying the Park princess"

 

"But....but..." Jae protested

 

"No buts Kim Jaejoong, you refuse to take responsibility and told me you already have a girlfriend. Same to you Hyun Joong, so don't but..but me"

 

The two looked at each other desperately. Never in their imagination that Dara is the Park Princess, the sole heir to the Park Empire.

 

On Jaejoong's side, it's true that he lied about having a girlfriend to avoid this fixed marrieage. He's only thinking about Dara and how the hell will he know that it was her? Is the World mocking him? Now that he decided to get serious with Dara no matter what status she have. And now, this? Is this some kind of a joke?

 

As for Hyun Joong...he can't believe it . That a girl she treasured the most will be married soon, not to him but to his cousin.Why it has to be him? Why not so some bastard? Not to his perfect cousin...yes he is like that in so many ways..

 

He studied abroad and graduated with highest honor. He's the youngest among them, but he's the most responsible that's why he's the head of Kim Corp. base in Europe..Aside from his good looks, this retard cousin of him is also a musical genious. 

When his grandpa talked to him last week, and asked for a favor of marrying someone, he declined and told him he's already in love with some one..

And that someone is Dara.

And now he screwed up, same with Jae..

And by the looks of it, Dara seems enjoying the attention his cousin is giving her....what a heart shattering  scene...

 

 

 

"Attention guys, now that everybody knew the purpose of this meeting, let me announce to you that the marriage will take soon as you can imagine. Now, pretty Dara, let me say welcome to the family. I never saw you personally but base on my wife's description, she's right , you've grown into a beautiful woman. You're parents must be proud of you and so are we...."

 

"Uhh..thanks grandpa"

Dara said shyly, still trembling at the thought of getting married soon. She knew Jae and Hyun Joong are looking at her but she's avoiding it. She's still hurt thinking the two already have someone special, and it wasnt her..it wasn't frucking her...

She close her eyes and took a deep breath. Now that the decision has been made, she can't do anything about it..

In fact, comparing his Fiance to the two idiots beside him, he's quite a good catch too..

 

 

 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqj2Ku1bpXzqp63rq1JqB