1

Bitter Sweet Reunion Part 2
 

"So..how do I ook guys?" Dara excitedly ask her two best friends while standing in front of the mirror

SANDARA110820051042237E0.jpg

 

"Total crap, Dee, were going on class high school reunion, not some cheap gypsy party" 

"You're mean Chullie, you know I can't afford expensive clothes, and that's why Im telling you I don't want to go this time"

"why, you dont wanna see your future husband?"

"I dont know Bom, it doesnt matter anyways. Wether I'm there or not, I'm still invisible for him"

"Not tonight baby Dee, he's going to notice wether you like it or not"

"But how Chullie?"

"Makeover...I'm tired of reading your horrible stories so we can make it real. "

"It's impossible Bom, you see the girls that been linked to him..Models, actresses, childhood friends...and who am I to compete with them? Who's going to take me seriously?

"Dee, what's wrong with you? "

"I dont know, maybe, I feel like I need to grow up."

"Are you serious? We're talking about Kim Jaejoong here...not Kim Heechul"

"Ya...Bommie..what's wrong with me? And Dee wether you like it or night, wer're going. This is your last chance to see him because I heard that he's moving to America next week. He was assigned by his father to overtake the company" 

"That's why I dont wanna see him guys.. I also heard it and it would really break my heart seeing him. I'd rather not see him so I wouldnt miss him so"

 

The two went silent and laugh at Dara's dilemma..

"So that was it? You're right, it wont make any difference wether you come or not.. And stop arguing with us, If we dragged you out of here, we will"

"K fine, but I won't look at him. It pains me seeing him again with his date...."

"What a drama queen...let's go"

 

 

2 Hours before the party...three individuals can be seen inside the mall fighting and screaming at each other. The olders needed a lot of patience as the younger one always complained in everything. But the two won and a satisfied smile formed on their lips....

 

Presenting.....

The new Sandara Park

 

tumblr_lwzp4hzN8g1r99d8ko2_500.jpg

 

 

At Bom's Apartment...

Dara look at her reflection in  a life size mirror and shocked to see her new look. She cant believe she's that gorgeous, but sadly pouted as rermembering Kim Jaejoong won't ever look on her way...

She's still a nobody to a highly God....

Meanwhile, the two high five as they saw Dara's new transformation. Kim Jaejoong would probably drool on her especially when he saw her  big , compliments from the dress, in fact Dara don't have any but Heechul suggested it...

 

 

"So, Dee, are you ready to turn their world upside down? Before we continue..there's someone who se willing to you at the party?"

Dara's eyes widen as she heard Bom's remarks. ? What for? 

"We know you will object but the guy is so persistent..In fact, he's been in love with you even at your Ahjumma state. He talk to us a week ago and beg so he could accompany you to the party..."

 

"Hmmnnnnn, are you serious? I think it's not a good idea..and what about you? "

"I'll be fine..nobody ask me so I might settle for less...Kim Heechul....."

"As If I dont have a choice...now....are you ready to meet your Prince Charming? I swear, once you saw him, Kim Jaejoong wil be forgotten..And I can't wait to write a story about you two.....kyahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Heechul screams

 

 

Ding Dongggggg.....

 

Bom and Heechul screams as they heard the door rings.....They jump for joy as Dara is starting to get nervous..

What If he got disappointed with her and left?

What If he find her look weird and back out?

 

But Dara is wrong....so wrong because the moment he laid his eyes on her.....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He Fainted.....................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At the Party

 

Kim Jaejoong's POV

 

I hate attending to this kind of party. If not only for my friends, I wont come. But a little part of me says I should go because it maybe the last time I will saw her...The reason why I hate this party is because of the gold digger and ty es..

I know one when I see one...Different from my Princess..

I call her Princess because I'm her Prince. She's going to be my future wife and she still doesnt know it...

I really wanted to make a move but I still cant. I promise my Dad to be on top of business world first before pursuing her. I always saw her inside the building and God knows how much control I make not to talk to her..

I felt giddy when I heard her last conversations with her two friends...I remember how happy I was that time and I told that with my Mom..

Yes. my Mom knows how I feel and she's not against it..If only I could convince my Dad to have my own LOVE LIFE....

I know my friends are secretly looking at me, waiting at my epic reactions everytime she's around....

Oh My Princess.....

end of his POV

 

 

The moment has finally arrived, Jaejoong together with his friends walk in the venue. And it's not suprising to hear the Over Exxagerated...ear drum destruction screams from their now crying fan Girls...............

 

 

"Jaejoong Oppa....marry meeeeeee"

"Yoochun Oppa....fruck meeeee"

"Changmin oppa.....eat meeeee"

"Yunho Oppa.....come with meeeee"

"Junsu Oppa.....grind with meeeee"

 

Dara roll her eyes as she can heard it from the lobby. Shameless and pathetic fangirls, as she and Bom call them...She look sweetly at her whose still embarrased at his reaction when he saw the goddess in front of her..

That moment, he vowed not to let go of this Precious Beauty and make sure she's going to be HIS....tonight...

 

"Are you ready...Ahjumma?"

"Yes...Ahjussi...and byt he way...you look so Hot tonight..." Dara compliments him

"Aigoo...stop it...I'm not hot...."

"But you are....and thanks for being with me tonight....."

"My Pleasure....now shall we?"

 

 

They are now walking hand in hand inside the venue , not minding the curious stares of the people inside. They still keep smiling on each other that Dara didnt notice a very jealous and dangerous guy coming on their way......

 

 

 

Jaejoong-kim-jaejoong-hero-18425497-1652

 

 

"It's nice to see you here cousin ...but I believe...you're holding on..WHAT'S MINE....."

"Mine? I dont get it but she belongs to me now...so...step aside..."

"Try me....."

 

The two are now in staring battle, but Dara, who still can't believe that she's standing in front of her dream guy, claiming her from the equally hot guy....."

 

"OMO.....Kim Jaejoong...you're cousin with Kim Hyun Joong?" she asked in bewilderment

 

 

3637880999_cbe372357b.jpg