It's not fair.

Are You Kidding Me?

A little back ground: I've been friends with these people for a long time already. I don't think they know this side of me. Ha. She's a great friend and all that, but sometimes they just get on your nerves, you know?

 

Narrator's POV

Sitting in the living room with her laptop, Fiore was scrolling down tumblr. Not much was going on her dashboard. Gifs of CL, edits of screen shots, gifs of EXO, edits of EXO, and occasionally, some cosplay. She notices some Animal Crossing pictures  and screen caps. Drawings and edits of the new game her friends were talking about, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Being the one person who actually reads through some tags, she read the tags her friend put up. 

 

#I WANT #NO FAIR

 

She has been pretty mad at this friend for some time. Grabbing her phone, she dialed the friend’s number.

 

“Hey! Are you free?” 

 

“Yeah. What’s up?”

 

“Do you want to get some food with me?”

 

“Okay! I’ll be ready in 10 minutes.”

 

“I’ll start walking towards your house then. See you soon!”

 

“See you!” They both hung up and Fiore left the house. Fiore arrived at Jay’s house, waiting outside. It had taken Fiore about 20 minutes to walk to her house and yet Jay still wasn’t ready. She sent her a text telling that she was outside. Fiore had gotten tired of waiting for her, so she called up her boyfriend. She had gotten her boyfriend to drive them to go eat. Jay was finally done and walked outside to see a black two door car. She recognized it right away and walked straight to it. 

 

“Hey Fiore! Is Daesung giving us a ride?” Fiore nodded and walked out so she could sit in the back. She hopped in and Fiore fixed the chair and let Daesung know it was time to go.

 

They drove for a short time to a nice diner. Fiore was Daesung sat next to each other, facing Jay. Being the princess she is, Jay ordered something nice, while Fiore and Daesung ordered something they both liked.

 

“So, Jay. Did you get anything new this week?” Fiore asked nonchalantly.

 

“Yeah. Just a new hand bag, a couple dresses, new laptop, another iPad, and another iPhone case.”

 

“Is there anything you want?” Daesung laughed, seeing as she has so much money.

 

“O. M. G. I want the new 3DS that’s for Animal Crossing. It’s so cute! It has little prints like acorns, trees, and bells!” Jay spoke rapidly. Daesung raised his eyebrow as to question why didn’t she just get it. “But I can’t get it because my mom said I still have my normal 3DS.” Fiore was about to rant at her. “It’s so not fair.” Fiore stood up and went to the restroom. She started to punch the wall to release some anger. Jay was outside of the restroom, listening to Fiore mumble while punching the wall. Fiore washed her bloody hands and returned. She sat with her hands under the table. Daesung reached to grab one of Fiore's hands, but she pulled away. Walking out of the restaurant, Fiore let her blood drip. The blood dripped from her finger tips. Daesung had taken Jay home, leaving Fiore to herself. 

 

Daesung was driving all over town to find Fiore. He got out of his car when he realized that he reached the park they would visit almost everyday in the summer. He immediatly ran to the tree. Looking around for any sign of her, he felt something drop on his head. As a natural reaction, he touched hie wet part of his hair. Blood. His eyes moved up to see Fiore. 

 

"Fiore! Get down from there!" He shouted. No response from her. Leaving him with no choice, he climbed up, but Fiore had climbed even farther up. She climbed to the top. Daesung had finally caught up to her. He pulled her into a deep hug. Fiore struggled, but soon relaxed into his arms. Silent sobs came from Fiore. Her tears were wiped by her boyfriend's shirt. "Babe... What's wrong?"

 

"It's Jay. She won't shut up about how she can't have that because her mom said no. It annoys me because I want things too. I want but I can't get it. You know why right?"

 

"Mhmm... But that doesn't matter, you have me." 

 

"Sometimes, I just want to kill her. I'm jealous of her riches, but annoyed. She never shuts up about how she can't get whatever she wants. She think it's not fair. 'It's not fair. I can't get this. I can't get that. No fair.' She would say. What isn't fair is me. I'm poor and can't get anything I want ever. Even when I do, I have to share with my siblings. I can't even get my own things." She sighed.

 

"But you do have something. You have my heart. I don't think you can share that with other people."

 

"You're so cheesy." She giggled.

 

"And you love me for it." He teased. Fiore pecked Daesung on the lips.

 

"Thanks babe. You make me happy." Fiore kissed him again.