End

Stupid Wine [Teacher-Suho-FF]



Amber grumbled to herself, her face heated in anger and her body shivering from the cold. Looking down she grimaced at the sight of her clothes dripping with wine that had fallen on top of her. The actual was that all about?!?! Her day wasn't going as she had planned! First she was sent to detention for arriving late to class because she couldn't find her shoes and she woke up late and then when she was walking home a truck passed her and splurged water onto her which only made her even more infuriated. She couldn't even begin to imagine what could've gone wrong next. Instead, she ignored everyone and stalked off to the bathroom. 

Why was this happening to her? Did everything hate her? She agreed to come with Navita to the Host Club, thinking it would be a great way to relieve herself but instead, she was faced with humiliation and now she looked like a wet llama. 

"Excuse! My lady!" And the boy was still following her, his eyebrows furrowed to the centre in concern as he tried gaining her attention. In fact, he already had her attention but Amber simply chose to ignore him because she was embarrassed and angry. He was the reason the drinks fell on her in the first place. 

"Hey!" He called out once more and hopped in front of her, obstructing her path and finally causing her to stop. 

"What do you want?" She glared, the boy sighing as he bowed in apology. 

"I'm terribly sorry my lady, it will never happen again... Please, allow me to assist" he was way too much into his whole 'butler get up' and it made her freak out slightly on the inside. 

"It's fine. Where's the washroom?"  She forced herself not to blow up and he carefully lifted his head and locked eyes with her, straightening himself. 

"It's to the left, allow me to guide you" he said formally, escorting her to the room, a bit further from where they had both stood. 

"But my lady, you're completely soaked" he pointed out and Amber rolled her eyes. 'It's your fault .' She thought. 

"Thanks for pointing that out Sherlock, I guess I'll just stand in front of the dryer and hope for the best" she scoffed and proceeded to open the door when he stopped her. 

"Would you like to change?" He asked. 

"Into what? Your clothes?" She smirked sarcastically as she tried opening the door, not expecting his sudden reply. 

"Sure" and his lips parted, a bright pearly white smile plastered on his face as she gulped and looked away, trying her best not to blush. 

"Don't be crazy" she huffed but he took her hand in his, holding on to her palm as though it was the most delicate thing and led her to the locker room where he pulled out something that resembled a striped black and white t-shirt and dark blue jeans. 

Her eyes widened and she immediately held up her hands in protest, her face flushing as she did so. 

"N-no way! I can't wear your clothes!" She shook her head and he frowned slightly. 

"But.." And now he was spitefully pouting, his face scrunching up as though he was the most disappointed person in this planet. Amber slapped her forehead and groaned. 

"Ok ok fine" she took the clothes and scurried back to the washroom where she took a minute to burst out into a fit of curses upon her life. This cannot be happening. Oh god. She pulled his jersey over her head, the smell of his musky cologne lingering against her nose as it sent chills up and down her spine. This was wrong...oh so wrong...

When she had finished changing she noticed the length of his sleeves were just too long and his pants were falling off her hips. She felt so weird. It wasn't that she minded, since she always dressed like a boy but being in his clothes made her entire body tingle and her heart speed up.  

Stepping out, she found him standing directly outside and she bit her lip, trying her hardest not to blush as he eyed her from head to toe. When he finished, he nodded and smiled once more. 

"It looks ok" he outstretched his hand and Amber lifted an eyebrow. 

"Your clothes, I'll place them in a bag for you" he explained but hugged her clothes. 

"You can just give me the bag" she stated and he nodded before walking off to get a bag. When he returned, she took it from him and got ready to walk away when he blocked her again and she stepped back, looking up at him in confusion once more. 

"My lady, may I please know your name?" He asked as Amber gulped, suddenly scratchy. 

"....no" she said and he frowned slightly. 

"Why not?" He asked and Amber chewed on her lip. 

"I don't want to tell you" she tried escaping him but he simply blocked her way. 

"Then, my lady..." He got on one knee, his hand lifting to grab hers as he brought it to her lips. 

"Would you forgive me for throwing the drinks on you?" He asked, head bowed at her. 

"...can you get up? This is embarrassing" she groaned even though no one could see them really. 

"You have pretty hands" he complimented causing the girl to pull away and back away. 

"Y-yah!" She glared and he stood, eyes filled with a mischievous glint. 

"My lady..." He began, Amber cringed and continued stepping back as he neared her. Who was this beautiful creature? He wasn't even Amber's type so why did he have such an effect on her?

"It's Amber ok! So stop!" She blinked and avoided his gaze. 

"Your name is pretty" he smiled as she gulped, her heart doing flip flops in her chest. 

"Um, I have to get back..." She tried slipping past him but her back had already hit a wall and there was nowhere to run, plus, this guy was obstructing her path. 

"Will you forgive me?" He asked once more and Amber grunted in frustration. 

"No! Can you move?" She blinked uncomfortably as he placed a hand next to her face against the wall and leaned in. 

"Then please, punish me... Amber" the way he said her name caused shivers to roam her body and even though Amber hated pretty boys, this boy was not just any pretty boy. He was seductive in a very...cute and torturing way. It's as if he knows he's doing it yet he's so innocent about it. 

"W-wait!" She wanted to stop him but clearly she didn't even try to push him away. He brought his face down and directed his lips against hers, the girl completely taken in by the texture of his lip. God. What the was going on?!?!

He barely tilted his head and continued pecking her lips until his tongue rimmed her top lip and he pulled back, being a ing tease he smiled and kissed the space at the side of her bottom lip. 

"Does this make you my exclusive butler?" She asked blankly, trying to understand the situation. 

"I'll be whatever you want me to be" he mumbled, his hot breath pressing against her cold skin. 

"I don't even know your name..." She mentally cursed herself. What the just happened?

"It's Jongin..." He whispered, capturing her lips once more and Amber just felt her face flush hotly as though her body was on fire. 

"Jongin... Kim Jongin" he said between the kiss and that was all Amber heard before drifting off into a serene of bliss...


 

 


A/n: Sorry this came out horrible... thank you all for reading~!